Author Topic: Fruitarian interview in DM  (Read 6384 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Fruitarian interview in DM
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 04:08:37 pm »
And then she will hit her limit and need other foods eventually.
Just like us old timers who have been there done that.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 11:34:18 pm »
wouldn't it be great for someone to finally investigate how many times articles just like this have been written, and then actually follow up with them, to reveal just exactly what you said.  Classic example is Durian Rider who now preaches cooked rice.   The sensationalism leads people down this fantasy path.  At least they offered a 'doctors' counter opinion along with it.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 11:50:55 pm »
And Durian Rider shoots up Vitamin B12
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 11:01:20 pm »
When "30 bananas a days sucks" still existed, there was this funny poster/collage that one member had made: it described the kit you needed when you went fruitarian:

1 - a set of fake teeth (with all that sugar, you'll sooner or later get bad teeth. Durian Riders teeth are fake)
2- a wig (many fruitarian have reported that they got thinner/less hair)
3- coloured contact lenses, in lighter shade: there was this famous youtube fruitarian, Christina I think her name was, who claimed that she got a much lighter eye colour after going raw vegan/fruitarian.  Not sure, but I think she said she went from hazel to blue-green lol...

Or you could hope, as one fruitarian called Mango did, that you will hopefully grow a third set of teeth... His teeth were more or less rotten/absent, but he truly believed that he could grow a third set of teeth.
I would say that his brain damage is more serious than his lack of teeth.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 11:19:47 pm »
Ah yes, other side effects of fruitarianism I remember:
-much much lower libido. Most fruitarian I ask say they have a 50% lower libido, but I know it's even much lower, it's just it does sound good to say : 80-90% lower.
-burnt out adrenals
-very active, but feeling stressed, irate thinking, extreme mood swings, obsession about find ripe fruits, spending a lot of the time looking for ripe fruits/markets/going very often to far way markets to get your fruits.
-never feeling grounded

I still happy I did it, it's just that I should not have seen it as a lifestyle nor done it so long time.

Some good side effects:
-got an incredible sense of smell, bad in a way, as many smells are really bad
-in the beginning: clarity of thoughts
-as I said earlier, very active and got a lot of things done (which in the end became stress and confusion)

Offline IronDog

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2018, 09:29:47 am »
Yeah, I also got an incredible sense of smell from going fruitarian for 8 months or so some 20yrs ago. (books by Hilton Hotema) To this day my sense of smell has not diminished much, and yes it has its down side in that I can smell just about everything far too well.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 09:58:48 pm »
fruitarian diet is ok for 3- 90 days(hotema said one girl drank only fruit juice for 6 months with incredible results, e.g. teeth regrew), to cleanse the body...but one should transition to raw animal foods while still eating fruits
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2018, 03:02:03 am »
where we get suckered is, for example,,  "hotema said".

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 09:42:40 pm »
Yeah, I also got an incredible sense of smell from going fruitarian for 8 months or so some 20yrs ago. (books by Hilton Hotema) To this day my sense of smell has not diminished much, and yes it has its down side in that I can smell just about everything far too well.
My sense of taste and smell improved just as dramatically while following a raw meat based diet....so It seems more reasonable to suppose that by elimination of cooked processed foods and avoiding artificial flavor in general, one can reset ones taste sensitivity on a variety of raw based diets ranging from meat heads to vegetarians to full fledged fruites.

Also a number of conditions attributed to be cured by fruit based diets, I believe are simply a result of eliminating other troublesome foods, rather than some magical really properties of fruit alone. "The 34-year-old says her migraines, acne and yeast infections have all cleared up since she has followed the diet." These conditions were likely triggered from eating the wrong kind of foods to begin with...an elimination of grain, soy, cooked starch, vegetable oils, and the plethora of other inflammatory foods, people falsely believe are healthy for human consumption, can resolve a number of issues regardless of if you replace those foods with meat based or fruit based diets.

Its a safe bet that, If she went into a well balance meat heavy paleo diet instead her results would be much better overall and more sustainable long term. Sure it is true that such a diet, can in the short term eliminate the sources of inflammation and alleviate its manifested chronic symptoms, through catabolic removal of metabolic antigenic waste,  but in the long term fruit based diets offer little in the way of anaboic elements which the body needs to rebuild and sustain itself optimally over the course of a lifetime.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 06:30:50 am »
Some good side effects:
-got an incredible sense of smell, bad in a way, as many smells are really bad

In my experience, it's not that vegans have a better sense of smell, but that they are more sensitive to strong smells.

A raw paleo person can detect faint smells they're not used to, such as tobacco or cannabis smoke, or cooked foods, much more easily and from further away than your average vegan or raw vegan.

But whereas the vegan may be disgusted even with the smell of their own food after they're done eating it, the raw paleo person isn't bothered by this as easily.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2018, 07:56:30 pm »
^ ^
 Actually I was referring to my time as a fruitarian. And yes, I was a vegan, before I was a fruitarian, and I didn't have at all a good sense of smell at the time, actually less good than average even.
I can definitively say that my sense of smell became very fine tuned after some weeks of fruitarianism.
Fruitarianism did have some powerful cleansing thing, I really did feel that it was good for me in the beginning, actually I could definitely see the benefits of it, but the point is, it should have been done for a certain amount of time, it should not be "a lifestyle".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk