Author Topic: a_real_man's journal  (Read 5733 times)

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
a_real_man's journal
« on: May 15, 2017, 11:43:07 am »
End of week 1.

Diet: raw lamb steak, raw beef steak, raw beef liver, raw tuna, raw salmon, raw swordfish, raw monchong, lots of raw dairy, small amounts of raw dairy, small amount of tomatoes, raw chicken breast, raw eggs, cheeses from raw milk, butter.

Notes:

Troubles: - On the first few days, I felt constantly dehydrated, despite drinking water. Water felt repulsive. I figured I need to get hydrated from food, along the lines of what AV recommends. So I bought raw milk. And it's been a great pleasure to drink. I know that a lot of folks have problems with dairy, but I've never had any issues. I used to eat cereal with milk twice a day. Perhaps I am evolutionarily blessed with the right genes for dairy, since I have heritage from North East Europe.
- Cooked food is tastier.

Benefits: - I have had minor dermatitis for about 4 months on my face. On day 3 of my diet, it began noticeably receding. Now it seems to have been cured.
- I experience hunger differently now. I would feel light-headed and brain-fogged. Now I simply feel my stomach telling me I ought to eat.
- Movements have gone from 1/day to 1/2 days.
- My stomach feels much lighter after a meal. With cooked food it felt heavy.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:56:22 am by a_real_man »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: a_real_man's journal
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 01:23:37 pm »
Cooked foods do not, imo, taste better. It is simply that cooked foods(along with grains and dairy) contain  addictive opioids which affect the brain and cause cravings. It may take  some time to get rid of the addiction for some people, say a week to a year, depending on the individual. Ironically, I found that the foods I now find much richer in  taste  are precisely the ones which I found  at the start to be too off-putting, such as raw organ-meats and raw wild game. Basically, cooked-foodists lather their cooked foods with extra sauces and spices because of the lack of taste in them. Even chefs generally admit that the more one cooks one's food, the less it tastes.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 01:27:08 pm »
That might be true, yet I feel an extremely strong temptation towards chocolate, popcorn, ice cream, mcdonalds, cooked juicy steak, soups, cooked potatoes, omeletes and other foods  -\

One more benefit: acne on my back is gone. This tells me that I am on the right path.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 03:46:38 pm »
In my experience, I need salt.  I think Aajonus is wrong on the no salt thing... in my experience.
I also recently learned the use of spices and herbs for flavoring, but more so against fungus mold that I had suffered from due to the house I used to live in. 
Think italian spice and its components.

Tell more about yourself, your age, work, location, etc.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 12:37:42 pm »
I think you're right on the salt thing. The raw meat I've been eating, except for tuna and salmon, felt really bland. Do you know of alternatives to sea salt?

Mid 20's, work in computer security, USA, I'm pretty active physically. I am also pretty lightweight and have trouble putting on weight.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 06:51:59 pm »
Do you know of alternatives to sea salt?
 I am also pretty lightweight and have trouble putting on weight.

Sea weeds, shellfish, crabs and... seawater!

Don't worry about your weight, everyone is different. Most are obese or at least too fat and if you're normal, they think you're too thin since there reference of normality is the average of abnormally fat cooked food dieters. 
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 07:53:17 pm »
I think you're right on the salt thing. The raw meat I've been eating, except for tuna and salmon, felt really bland. Do you know of alternatives to sea salt?

Mid 20's, work in computer security, USA, I'm pretty active physically. I am also pretty lightweight and have trouble putting on weight.

In 2009 I had problems gaining weight. I ate a lot of raw meat every single day some 600 grams a day and could not gain weight.
By the end of 2009 I had tape worms crawling out of my butt.
I took a 30 days herbal dewormer program from www.humaworm.com com and got rid of my tapeworms / parasites.
My raw meat consumption crashed down from 600 to 200 to 100 grams a day and I gained a sane maintaining weight I had always wanted for the next years.

If you have not dewormed yourself for many years, now might be a good time.
I disagree with Aajonus that parasites are a good thing and not a problem.
I'm not afraid of parasites, I can and do kick them out when they cause problems for me or my kids.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 06:24:42 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 04:44:07 am »
For the last 5 months or so, pretty much all I drank was raw milk. Recently, I felt that my thirst for milk has been quenched. I've stopped drinking milk and now I just hydrate on eggs with a bit of help from fruit. Out of curiousity, I tried drinking a bit of water and was repulsed by it.

I also recently read instinctotherapy by Burger. So I am giving this a shot.

I've been gradually increasing my arsenal of insects. I eat maggots that find their way into my high meat. I also capture bees, cut out their stingers, and eat them. They taste like nut with nectar. Similar for butterflies. I captured a black beetle and ate it. It was crunchy and delicious. I've been craving more beetles since. So I'm farming mealworms. I caught a big green grasshopper... The taste was so rich..  like the smell of lime, but as a flavor. Also caught rolly pollies but they taste like dust. Crickets also had a plain taste.

Another thing I've noticed is that I'm not at all excited about "fresh" raw meat right now. So I am fermenting whatever I can. I have a cod sitting around on my balcony for a week now. I tried it and was really into it; tastes like smoked fish with a bit of cheese.

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2018, 08:50:58 am »
Posting my 1 year raw-nniversary pic:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk