Author Topic: HGs and Palaeo tribes intermixing....  (Read 1522 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: HGs and Palaeo tribes intermixing....
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 11:10:32 am »
I know that in the mountains where I take my vacations in the Sierra Madre mountains, the civilized Filipinos who were transplanted by their parents and grew up there, they interbreed enough with the native mountain people the Dumagats.

Both variants of human beings are curious about each other.  It is mostly the males of the civilized having sex and babies with the Dumagat females.

The civilized males say the Dumagat females have fantastic vagina muscle control, they are pretty much horny, want to do it frequently, like daily, and even have special herbs they give to their men so their men can perform.  It is said that the Dumagat females appreciate civilized males' foreplay which they do not seem to get from their own Dumagat men.

Their mixed breed babies are being raised in the mountains with the Dumagats.

They do barter.  Until today.  And today the cell phones have reached the Dumagats' mountains so communication is much easier.

The civilized Filipinos cannot adjust to the low protein food / diet of the Dumagats and thus do not live with the Dumagats.

The half breeds though are the ones who can adjust and live with the civilized Filipinos.

There are big genetic differences there.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk