Author Topic: Found a place that sells raw goat milk in South Florida!  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Steven_Aloe

• Forager
    • View Profile
Found a place that sells raw goat milk in South Florida!
« on: September 17, 2017, 11:51:45 pm »
The farm is called Bee Heaven Farm. You have to order the milk online, then pick it up at the farm.

They sell for

$5 for 16 oz

$9 for 1 half -gal

$16 for 2 half-gal

Also, have any of you tried raw goat milk? Any good?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Found a place that sells raw goat milk in South Florida!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 02:47:41 am »
I would recommend it over raw cows' milk as it has a special extra tang. Well, for those who aren't allergic to raw dairy anyway. Raw sheeps milk is also very tasty.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Steven_Aloe

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 03:25:49 am »
I would recommend it over raw cows' milk as it has a special extra tang. Well, for those who aren't allergic to raw dairy anyway. Raw sheeps milk is also very tasty.

Mate I have a question. You sent me a link to your starter guide for the primal diet but somewhere in there you said that you should not drink raw milk? Not sure if your stance has changed on that.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 06:36:22 am »
Mate I have a question. You sent me a link to your starter guide for the primal diet but somewhere in there you said that you should not drink raw milk? Not sure if your stance has changed on that.
The thing is that most of the people who try out this diet have already tried and failed with all other diets, previously. Dairy and grains are heavily implicated in a wide number of health-problems so, a sick person would be well-advised to avoid even raw dairy on a RVAF diet, at least until he is again  radiantly healthy. If you are already supremely healthy, then I do not see raw-dairy consumption as the end of the world, though, based on guesswork etc., I would still caution against raw-dairy-consumption if you are already allergic to pasteurised dairy. Basically, milk is a food designed for infants, goats' milk for goat-kids, and therefore there are various hormones etc.  unsuited for human-consumption/adult-consumption. Plus, excess calcium in dairy has been blamed as being potentially a problem for bone-health over decades.

I, however, concede that many RVAFers ignore me and drink copious amounts of raw diary. Fair enough, if it doesn't harm them. I just am leery of those PDers who always claim to be detoxing  all the time while consuming raw dairy as I think they are actually reporting allergenic symptoms. Problems with raw dairy , raw veggie-juice feature highest in RVAF diet circles.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 02:35:55 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk