Author Topic: Neanderthals may have crossed the seas THOUSANDS of years before modern humans  (Read 77447 times)

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Jews are also amongst the most mixed race people in the world, the more hybridized and racially mixed the weaker you get and more genetic diseases you end up acquiring.  The same is said about plants and just about everything, that is why people are naturally so put off by race mixing.
take the difference between bull dogs and wolves as an example.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 11:33:43 am by PaganGoy »

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Jews are also amongst the most mixed race people in the world, the more hybridized and racially mixed the weaker you get and more genetic diseases you end up acquiring.  The same is said about plants and just about everything, that is why people are naturally so put off by race mixing.
take the difference between bull dogs and wolves as an example.

You do realize that what you're saying is strictly the opposite of what TylerDurden said?

I ask because you seemed to be adding to his position, rather than countering it.

I suppose your name explains more about your motivations than anything else.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Idiot breeding with your own race does not automatically equate to inbreeding. 
All animals are naturally programmed to not race mix and usually only do so in captivity when forced.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Idiot breeding with your own race does not automatically equate to inbreeding. 
All animals are naturally programmed to not race mix and usually only do so in captivity when forced.

So I'm an idiot but you claim that a group is simultaneously heavily inbred and heavily race mixed. Keep on being a genius.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
It is a known fact that jews are very RACIALLY mixed as a group, their historical placement geographically in the world makes them more prone to this reality.
As for Jews being more inbred on average, one can only guess although I wouldn't be very surprised considering their history and how prevalent inbreeding is in the middle eastern world.  Inbreeding amongst jews is quite common and often done unknowingly. You don't have to go far google searching to find Jewish website articles warning about the dangers of inbreeding in small international jewish communities. 
I would think its less prevalent in Israel based on the larger population density and lower chance as a result.  This mainly affects them disproportionately because of the small average size of Jewish communities.

Im not saying there is anything wrong with being racially jewish and I could care less if the name I choose for an anonymous internet chatroom triggers you.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Can we get back on topic?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
More on this topic, suggesting that ancient apemen/hominids built boats as far back as 1 million years ago:-

https://phys.org/news/2012-03-evidence-neanderthals-boats-modern-humans.html
 Maybe homo erectus wasn't all that stupid either. Plus, scientists have already shown that the Neanderthals invented complex tools LONG before early modern humans.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
More on this topic, suggesting that ancient apemen/hominids built boats as far back as 1 million years ago:-

https://phys.org/news/2012-03-evidence-neanderthals-boats-modern-humans.html
 Maybe homo erectus wasn't all that stupid either. Plus, scientists have already shown that the Neanderthals invented complex tools LONG before early modern humans.

Interesting, so really there is evidence to suggest they also found and lived on plenty of the islands along the way, which means the swim could have been as short as 34km.

There really is no evidence for neanderthals boats or rafts in the article, it's just a supposition.

I'm not saying they didn't build boats or rafts, but to assume that they couldn't possibly have gotten there by swimming, so they must have built boats or rafts, is misguided.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence. After all wood rots to dust eventually so traces of boats would be nonexistent. As regards swimming into the middle of nowhere without astrogation  is absurd, as is the notion that 1 couple would simply swim out into the middle of nowhere, hoping eventually to reach land, not counting the levels of inbreeding which would swiftly kill off any such inbred descendants within a few  generations(check the habsburgs and how 1 line became extinct due to infertility etc.)
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
----------------------------------
WATCH HERE PLEASE:

https://youtu.be/1gRYRJvH4wc

Ancient Humans Were a Global Civilization: Ancient Connections & Lost Technology: Textbooks Debunked
Published on Apr 13, 2017

-----------------------

Overwhelming evidence concludes that ancient human civilization was GLOBAL, and is FAR OLDER and MORE ADVANCED than we were ever taught in school. The evidence of lost ancient high technology can be found throughout multiple continents around the world, going much further than ancient Egypt.

Be sure to research the works (who my studies and sources are largely based upon):
Graham Hancock www.grahamhancock.com
Randall Carlson http://sacredgeometryinternational.com/randall-carlson
Brien Foerster: hiddenincatours.com and his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOavg1FtdeuyUTLz3wmuIKQ

Be sure to checkout www.richardcassaro.com to see his incredible examples of similarities between ancient Egyptians and Incans.

Also special recognition to Bard Madsen of www.ancient-origins.net

Thank you for all the links, goodsamaritan. The idea sounds plausible to me. But how would you explain, assuming that, indeed, the current run of civilization is just one run of many, the lack of technologically advanced artifacts? For instance, wouldn't you expect to find car chassis or airplane skeletons buried or human residues on the moon? Or, if past civilizations took a different technological route, some other item that is mass-produced? 

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence.

And I didn't say otherwise.

After all wood rots to dust eventually so traces of boats would be nonexistent.

Of course, I'm aware of that. But likewise, evidence of absence is not evidence of evidence... "because they would have rotten out" does not imply that there must have been such artifacts, just that if there were, we likely wouldn't find them today.

As regards swimming into the middle of nowhere without astrogation  is absurd, as is the notion that 1 couple would simply swim out into the middle of nowhere, hoping eventually to reach land,

Again, you keep confusing what is probable with what is possible. And I didn't ascribe any motives to them.

And again, we don't know if they were better or worse than humans at swimming.

not counting the levels of inbreeding which would swiftly kill off any such inbred descendants within a few  generations(check the habsburgs and how 1 line became extinct due to infertility etc.)

So because in one example they all died out rather quickly (and you assume it's because of that alone), it means that it's impossible for something else to occur? As far as geneticists is concerned, a society starting from adam and eve is only a problem insofar as they both have the same copies of a number of damaged genes that hamper survival, or if each has a large number of such damaged genes. As you go down the generations, the degree of close inbreeding can be reduced as you have cousins, then second cousins, third cousins, etc. If the adam and eve did not have such same copies of a number of damaged genes that were harmful, or a large number of damaged genes that were harmful, then there's no reason why it could not work. Furthermore, as I already mentioned, they did die out in the end, so even if what you're saying is completely correct (which I highly suspect it's not), that still doesn't prove it couldn't have happened in that way.

Regardless, and overall, you don't seem to comprehend that we're dealing with 200 thousand years here for any and all experiments and situations to occur. And if something is at all possible, chances are it happened.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 01:15:56 am by dariorpl »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet

Of course, I'm aware of that. But likewise, evidence of absence is not evidence of evidence... "because they would have rotten out" does not imply that there must have been such artifacts, just that if there were, we likely wouldn't find them today.
What DOES point to their existence is that the Neanderthals invented complex tools LONG before early modern humans. The latter appear to have invented boats c.50,000-60,000 years ago(remember the Aborigines discovering Australia?), so it is logical to assume that the Neanderthals beat them to it ages before.

Again, you keep confusing what is probable with what is possible. And I didn't ascribe any motives to them.

And again, we don't know if they were better or worse than humans at swimming.
All meaningless. You are assuming a highly unlikely possibility that a) enough Neanderthals capable of swimming such distances with ease(ie no young or old or ill) would exist, that they would swim into nowhere without knowing where they were going and that they would try to swim without involving the entire tribe.
So because in one example they all died out rather quickly (and you assume it's because of that alone), it means that it's impossible for something else to occur? As far as geneticists is concerned, a society starting from adam and eve is only a problem insofar as they both have the same copies of a number of damaged genes that hamper survival, or if each has a large number of such damaged genes. As you go down the generations, the degree of close inbreeding can be reduced as you have cousins, then second cousins, third cousins, etc. If the adam and eve did not have such same copies of a number of damaged genes that were harmful, or a large number of damaged genes that were harmful, then there's no reason why it could not work. Furthermore, as I already mentioned, they did die out in the end, so even if what you're saying is completely correct (which I highly suspect it's not), that still doesn't prove it couldn't have happened in that way.

Regardless, and overall, you don't seem to comprehend that we're dealing with 200 thousand years here for any and all experiments and situations to occur. And if something is at all possible, chances are it happened.
All meaningless. If you bothered to check genetics, you would see that the chance of defects involving brothers and sisters matings involve an average of 50% chance of defects. Any further offspring would be ever more related to each other and involve ever more defective/infertile etc, children until none could breed, just like with the Habsburg Spanish line.You need a much higher gene-pool to survive(1000 is needed according to scientists for a truly healthy population. Admittedly, if a whole tribe of 150 Neanderthals crossed over to Crete, along with palaeo-style eugenics at the hands of the Neanderthals and Mother Nature, that would be viable, but such is so unlikely it is absurd.
The Neanderthals had the edge over early modern humans in terms of technology and brain-size/intelligence. The likelihood therefore for their extinction is simply that their immune systems could not handle the tropical diseases carried over by the early modern humans. Oh, 200,000 years is not that big a portion of the whole of human evolution(ie 5 million years).
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 12:43:44 pm by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Best thread in a while.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Its very possible that there were intrepid groups of highly intelligent fish hunting early humanoids who were able to build primitive rafts and found their way to the islands thousands of years before our direct ancestors. Neanderthals of the river valleys could have easily tied together logs to cross waterways, and perhaps eventually even leap frog from island to island sending out scouts to find virgin lands much in the same way the Australian aborigines did in the southern hemisphere. None of their wooden craft would have been preserved over the ages, so there wouldn't be any direct evidence, but the fact that they made it to such remote islands does give one circumstantial evidence that they used some sort of water craft

Its also very likely that Neanderthals may have reached all the way into the new world of the Americas, only to die off during flood events and ice ages like the one that wiped out all the mega fauna. 
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
What DOES point to their existence is that the Neanderthals invented complex tools LONG before early modern humans. The latter appear to have invented boats c.50,000-60,000 years ago(remember the Aborigines discovering Australia?), so it is logical to assume that the Neanderthals beat them to it ages before.

It's not logical to assume that. It's simply plausible. And so is the swimming.

All meaningless. You are assuming a highly unlikely possibility that a) enough Neanderthals capable of swimming such distances with ease(ie no young or old or ill) would exist, that they would swim into nowhere without knowing where they were going and that they would try to swim without involving the entire tribe.

And you keep missing the point that 200 thousand years is a really big timespan where anything that was possible, however unlikely, probably happened.

All meaningless. If you bothered to check genetics, you would see that the chance of defects involving brothers and sisters matings involve an average of 50% chance of defects. Any further offspring would be ever more related to each other and involve ever more defective/infertile etc, children until none could breed, just like with the Habsburg Spanish line.You need a much higher gene-pool to survive(1000 is needed according to scientists for a truly healthy population. Admittedly, if a whole tribe of 150 Neanderthals crossed over to Crete, along with palaeo-style eugenics at the hands of the Neanderthals and Mother Nature, that would be viable, but such is so unlikely it is absurd.

Do you have evidence to back up these claims?

And btw, once they go a number of generations down, they're no longer more related, but less related, even if they all started from adam and eve.

Also, there's the possiblity that once someone found the island, they swam back to get more people, and new genes. Especially now that we know that other nearby islands may also have been inhabited at the same time.

The Neanderthals had the edge over early modern humans in terms of technology and brain-size/intelligence. The likelihood therefore for their extinction is simply that their immune systems could not handle the tropical diseases carried over by the early modern humans.

Plenty of studies claim the opposite.

I also fail to understand how you can think we're getting dumber and dumber and yet technology keeps improving, we're light years away from neanderthal technology.

Oh, 200,000 years is not that big a portion of the whole of human evolution(ie 5 million years).

So? It's not a contest. 200k years is a really LONG time. Yes, 5 million years is 25 times longer. What's your point?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
You are clearly not using logic or any reason at all. For example, Occam's Razor tells us that when we have 2 possibilities, then the simpler one is the one we should logically choose. Making boats as a route to Crete is far easier a process to conceive of  than swimming into nowhere, with no astrogation/knowledge of where one is going, with no chance of mass-swimming happening. The swimming isn't plausible, while olympic swimmers might swim 100s of km with an accompanying boat, GPS etc. gadgets to ensure no storms appear and that they always swim in a relatively straight line , these technologies were not available to Neanderthals.200,000 years is less than 10,000 generations, nothing much.

*sigh*:- I gave the example of the inbreeding of the habsburgs in spain, which led to extinction of their line.Once you allow uncles to marry nieces etc., it just gets worse. And you clearly know zilch about genetics. Quite clearly, if you have brother and sister mating(who have c.50% same genes on average), then it gets worse with each further generation, as long as there is not frequent intermixture with non-related individuals from outside."

"The isolation of a small population for a period of time can lead to inbreeding within that population, resulting in increased genetic relatedness between breeding individuals." taken from:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
The notion that increased technology equates to higher intelligence is laughable. Think about it:- ever since the Neolithic era, we have chosen to have bigger societies with more complex social relationships of less intelligent people  instead of much smaller, more isolated communities of more intelligent people. One only has to look at the modern generation. Internet/calculators and other technology have shortened people's concentration-spans, and made them unable to do simple stuff. For example, in the past, a 100 years ago or more,  accountants had to actually use their brains to calculate mathematical sums, now they just use accountancy software to work things out.It used to be that many people could read a map, now with gps that is increasingly no longer the case:-

https://www.eetimes.com/author.asp?section_id=216&doc_id=1331382

Plus, modern medical technology is allowing less intelligent people to have children more and more with each subsequent generation.

The link between brain-size and intelligence was recently confirmed by a study despite decades of claims that it did not matter:-

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/sep/28/research.health

If you look at primates, intelligence is directly linked to larger brain-size. EQ(encephalisation quotient does not apply to primates as regards intelligence).
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
You are clearly not using logic or any reason at all. For example, Occam's Razor tells us that when we have 2 possibilities, then the simpler one is the one we should logically choose. Making boats as a route to Crete is far easier a process to conceive of  than swimming into nowhere, with no astrogation/knowledge of where one is going, with no chance of mass-swimming happening. The swimming isn't plausible, while olympic swimmers might swim 100s of km with an accompanying boat, GPS etc. gadgets to ensure no storms appear and that they always swim in a relatively straight line , these technologies were not available to Neanderthals.200,000 years is less than 10,000 generations, nothing much.

You don't know how to properly apply occam's razor.

There is no indication that they had the knowledge or ability to produce anything more complex than simple stone tools.

You keep repeating this "astrogation" term, I have no idea what that is. Perhaps you're referring to a compass? You can use the stars as a guide. There's much we don't understand about how different animals keep track of things. Homing pigeons, for example, will travel back home when released, even if they were transported inside a cage that had no access to a view of the sky or the terrain, they will know their way home, and nobody knows how they do it. Even insects such as wasps learn to recognize patterns in their surroundings to find where their nest is. Bees remember even the time of day at which a particular flower will open, so they time their foraging accordingly to visit each flower at the correct time of day.

*sigh*:- I gave the example of the inbreeding of the habsburgs in spain, which led to extinction of their line.Once you allow uncles to marry nieces etc., it just gets worse. And you clearly know zilch about genetics. Quite clearly, if you have brother and sister mating(who have c.50% same genes on average), then it gets worse with each further generation, as long as there is not frequent intermixture with non-related individuals from outside."

Only insofar as those genes are damaged and harmful. And no, it doesn't get worse with each further generation, because you can then mate cousins, cousins twice removed, thrice removed, and so on. As the generations move down, after the initial number of generations, you start getting less related, not more related.

"The isolation of a small population for a period of time can lead to inbreeding within that population, resulting in increased genetic relatedness between breeding individuals." taken from:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding

I mean proof that a population started from adam and eve must die out within a few generations, like you claimed. One example is not proof
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 11:11:48 pm by dariorpl »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
You don't know how to properly apply occam's razor.

There is no indication that they had the knowledge or ability to produce anything more complex than simple stone tools.

You keep repeating this "astrogation" term, I have no idea what that is. Perhaps you're referring to a compass? You can use the stars as a guide. There's much we don't understand about how different animals keep track of things. Homing pigeons, for example, will travel back home when released, even if they were transported inside a cage that had no access to a view of the sky or the terrain, they will know their way home, and nobody knows how they do it. Even insects such as wasps learn to recognize patterns in their surroundings to find where their nest is. Bees remember even the time of day at which a particular flower will open, so they time their foraging accordingly to visit each flower at the correct time of day.

Only insofar as those genes are damaged and harmful. And no, it doesn't get worse with each further generation, because you can then mate cousins, cousins twice removed, thrice removed, and so on. As the generations move down, after the initial number of generations, you start getting less related, not more related.

I mean proof that a population started from adam and eve must die out within a few generations, like you claimed. One example is not proof

This is getting absurd, so I think I'll stop after once again pointing out the flaws in your argument.Neanderthals have been shown to have produced cave-art long before early modern humans. They were also skilled in construction, invented glue c.200,000 years ago etc.:-
https://www.theverge.com/2016/5/25/11764204/neanderthal-cave-building-mystery-nature-study

If they were that complex, then simple building of rafts like in the Kon-Tiki expedition would have been a doddle.

Citing animals, all of  whom have extra senses such as the ability to see in the ultra-violet(bees), or ability to sense the earth's magnetic field(pigeons), when humans do not have these kind of abilities, generally.

Your lack of knowledge of genetics is absurd. Look, all the subsequent descendants are dependent on a tiny gene-pool provided by just 2 individuals. Granted, palaeo-style eugenics such as mass infanticide/predation by large mammals/snakes etc.  might remove a few  negative traits from the gene-pool,  but that would not be enough as the range of dna is so limited in the first place. New dna could only occur with new mutations, which would be rare and often negative, anyway.

Ah, here we have an article with various examples, all debunking your notion of adam and eve neanderthals populating Crete after a swim:-

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160113-could-just-two-people-repopulate-earth
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Thank you for all the links, goodsamaritan. The idea sounds plausible to me. But how would you explain, assuming that, indeed, the current run of civilization is just one run of many, the lack of technologically advanced artifacts? For instance, wouldn't you expect to find car chassis or airplane skeletons buried or human residues on the moon? Or, if past civilizations took a different technological route, some other item that is mass-produced? 

He answers your question at the very start of his discussion.
Metal disintegrates really fast.  What remains is STONE.
And there are PLENTY of IMPRESSIVE and IMMENSE STONE monuments and artifacts on a GLOBAL, MASSIVE SCALE.
Watch his video again click below at the 28 second mark.

https://youtu.be/1gRYRJvH4wc?t=28s
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 12:00:45 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I don't know if many of this current thread readers know this, but the Neanderthals live within MOST OF US.

Most of us around the world have Neanderthal blood / genes.  We are HYBRIDS with neanderthals.

It is the core central Africans who are somewhat PURE homo sapiens who have no neanderthal blood / genes.
(tribes of humans who lack empathy and abstract thinking)

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
It makes sense to assume that modern Europeans are simply mixed neanderthals. Varg vikernes has made various videos explaining how the majority of the dna in modern Europeans is essentially neanderthal, especially if blonde and blue or grey eyed and possibly also especially if red haired and green eyed.

One thing that does seem to be evident is that the more hybridized the neanderthal gene becomes with other races, the smaller the off spring in size and brain.  This is seen from birth with the increased number of cesarean sections amongst European males and non European female partners.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
There are many undiscovered mystery's and the majority of human history has long been forgotten. For the most part we can only speculate upon explanations as to why groups of early humanoids would be able to inhabit remote islands only to vanish thousands of years before modern homo sapiens staked their on claim to the entire planet.

There would no doubt have been circumstances in hominid evolution where isolated groups would become so utterly inbred that it was a threat to viability and in many of these cases this would lead to total collapse. Perhaps there may have been a combination of factors...such as after many years living in an isolated island paradise without outside predators and many generations of inbreeding, such island populations would lose their survivalist edge, so that they would be easily wiped out from any number of abrupt shifts in the climate...such as in the biblical flood or a volcano induced nuclear winter.....or else the ones who did survive the Apocalypse made their escape back to the mainland to chase after some terrestrial tail and merge back into the mainstream...

Think of human migration and miscegenation as a tidal phenomenon, forever ebbing and flowing like water, reaching out to the furthest frontier only to be pulled back by natural forces until the time is ripe to continue forward. The first waves of intrepid travelers laid the ground work for hominid adaptation to the most extreme climates on this earth, the genetic matrix fractured into many variations... some flowed to the ends of the earth, separating entirely from the connection to original source...while others ebbed back, called back in the direction of origin. These intermediaries merged with the following waves of groups that left the cradle much later.

These interbreeding between subsequent migration waves of constantly mutating strains of humanoids, allowed for the transference of valuable adaptations which took millennia to accrue....from the first wave to the second wave, and from the second wave on down the line...the aggregation and coalescence of traits developed on the edge of the frontier, through incessant migration and interbreeding, finds its way from the very brink of separation back to the core....the infusion of cutting edge frontier DNA further seduces the core to leave cradle phase as it radiates its own eminence into further lands.....of course there was never a linear progression and these evolutionary migratory waves occurred on multiple dimensional levels and scales, but for the sake of explanation certain reduction-isms are permitted.

These waves of forward flowing migration patterns, followed by the ebbing of progress, leads to countless reversals of course, bringing the once separate strains of human beings into a concrescence of miscegenation. This allows for a piggybacking effect by which the following waves that left the cradled much later, when interbred with the forerunners already epi-gene-mutated to thrive in the frontier territory, are more quick to adapt and find balance, as each next newfangled wave pushes the evolutionary envelope further than the last.

This ebb and flow of the evolutionary migration patterns of human kind, is reflected through all the evolutionary patterns and movements of life on this planet. The origin of the "first" wave is so far back into the dark infinite abyss of time, that one could only imagine....The origin of animal life could be traced back to first acts self determination in the early seething slime mold and flagella wielding bacteria able to move with purpose in the direction of destiny..... Likely on some fractal level, these evolutionary patterns responsible for the creation and development of life are related to the flow of the light, energy, and spirit that created the entire cosmos.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Then theres also the idea that the hybridizing of races in of itself is what makes groups go extinct, each race being best adapted to its own area and gets out competed by more pure races and tribes that are less mixed and therefore better adapted to the area they inhabit (skin color, body type, eye color, hair type etc).

The fact that many of these hybridized civilization have gone extinct vouches for this idea.
The theory of evolution to me is unproven, there is no evidence we descend from homo sapiens or monkeys or whatever else what so ever. 
Only again and again to the contrary.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I dont believe in evolutionary theory as it is taught from a Darwinist perspective. I agree in part with natural selection and how it routs out traits which are not in viable resonance with the environmental requirements for life....but could never accept the idea that mutation was some sort of random phenomenon...nor could i accept the notion that DNA is some sort of blind mechanistic building block that has no intelligence of its own.

Many of these fundamental disagreements in the meaning of life arise from divergences in perspective and are more a matter philosophical taste rather than empirical truths. Assigning a specific PURPOSE to the complex process of living creation is a prejudicial presupposition, that fails to notice the grand multiplicity of meanings weaved into the infinitely larger than life tapestry of the cosmos.

The creative element of the universal energy as it manifest in biological life, divides itself into a great multiplicity in order to manifest its play of energy through the lives of all living creatures. The various races of humans, as in all differentiation of living organisms, are involved with something much larger than the sum of all its individual bits of genetic code. There is a maze of mystery locked within what science refers to as junk DNA...These mystery codes are composed of alien genetics embedded into us from encounters with various retroviruses. These retro-viral agents which are found in the placentas of all mammals, play critical roles in adaptations which allowed for divergent genetic material from drifting species to combine into viable re-homogenized hybridized offspring. These phenomenon are not part of some random process of blind mutation, but instead are evidence of life being responsible for its own intelligent design...This epi-biological intelligence combined with other phenomenon such as intuitively creative sexual selection has brought human beings to the ape-x of this era.

The interplay between divergent strains of organism shouldn't be viewed in terms of "one vs other". Views that place survival of the fittest as the primal law of the jungle, as well as the concept that extinction means ultimate failure....are misnomers. For even the fallen races leave traces behind from which our own code as well as the entire web of life at large grows forth. The interchange between divergent forces of nature is the catalyst for evolution. The dynamic interplay between separate races has been tantamount to the process of human evolution...there never will be a time when the race is won and DNA of the victors will settle into a state of static non divergence...nor will there be a time when the environment becomes so static as to not require the periodic convergence of hybrid DNA. The balance is a precarious place never set in stone and is only to be found in the fleeting moments when those possessed with the spirit of living are free to reap the whirlwind of their own choosing.

Our DNA does not belong to us, nor is it something that has a definite end game in sight. Its the spirit of creation incarnate....something that lives, grows, evolves, transcends and eventually dies. What we are to do with its power? What it is to do with us? The answers are still as much a part of the mystery of life as it ever was.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 12:27:41 pm by sabertooth »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk