Author Topic: Cigarettes and their effect on immediate physical health  (Read 5137 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Cigarettes and their effect on immediate physical health
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 11:23:39 pm »
And not just tobacco.  Inhaling smoke from any burning vegetation is similarly harmful.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Cigarettes and their effect on immediate physical health
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 02:48:21 am »
The combination of nicotine and a high glycemic index (high sugar / carb) diet is even more harmful than the smoke itself, as it essentially turns people into type 2 diabetics faster than anything else could accomplish.

If you're addicted to nicotine at least make sure to eat a ketogenic diet or as close to it as possible.

By contrast, weed has the opposite effects regarding insulin.

Maybe that's why people who smoke both weed and tobacco have a 50% reduced risk of developing lung cancer when compared with people who just smoke tobacco.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk