Author Topic: 2nd human brain found in bowels  (Read 7057 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: 2nd human brain found in bowels
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 11:42:02 pm »
This seems like big news. I've always wondered about that.

I know you hate when I bring up AV in every thread, but he said that the appendix (which could be categorized as a part of the intestine even though it is a separate organ in and of itself), was not "vestigial" and that it had a very real and important purpose, and that was to identify toxins in the body and to store the "memory" of the chemical reaction needed to handle them. Because of this, he said that people who had their appendix surgically removed (like him) would take 24 to 48 hours since a toxin enters the body, to develop the proper reaction to it, whereas in people who had an appendix, it would take around 20 minutes.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: 2nd human brain found in bowels
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 12:11:35 am »
Thanks, that makes sense too
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk