Author Topic: About "forced" Detox with mold  (Read 10619 times)

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
About "forced" Detox with mold
« on: November 28, 2014, 05:26:22 pm »
have any of you tried this "forced" acute detox with strawberries or other berries or oranges or lemons, that were put to mold?

" if someone is feeling extra strong,
has 30 days when he or she can afford to be lethargic, and wants to rid
himself or herself of some of the mutant antibodies caused by vaccines,
eating moldy raspberry juice as mentioned in Appendix D, pages 132-137, frees many blood proteins to speed his or her journey to optimal
health instead of being utilized by needless mutant antibodies. An
orange, or lemon, or lime, or strawberries may be molded and the juice
drunk instead of raspberries - whichever is more appealing to you will
be the one that is right for you. Note that if lethargy strikes, usually it
strikes 3-4 weeks afterdrinking the moldy juice, and lethargy can last
for at least 30 days and, in rare cases, up to 1 year. Sometimes lethargy
is accompanied by mild to severe depression. If anyone is going to
drink moldy juice he or she should be prepared."

recipe: put strawberries, raspberries or blackberries (or lemon or orange) in a glass jar with lids not tight until a healthy mold had formed (i wonder what this mold is) then put in refrigeration for 10 weeks, the straing juice and drink.

i have actually a sauerkraut doing in my fridge, and the top part of it its not under the juice, so, some of the cabbage has developed a white-littlegreyish mold. is this mold is he talking about? do you know?

do you know any extra information on this topic?

Offline Onlymistert

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: About "forced" Detox with mold
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 05:40:55 am »
Theres barely info on this. I did it and i let them mold alot more than he said to. It wiped me out for 4 months. Since i overdosed the moldy raspberry i assume thats why i got sick for so long. I got other sickness unrelated to the mold. My body got too much. But all the suffering i went through leaves me with no regrets. Ill only be stronger and healthier. Ill do it again eventually. He said not to do it more than every 1.5 years. But i started to feel better and felt absolutely amazing lots of energy very happy but i got heavy metal poisoning from inorganic meat.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 06:06:21 am »
Theres barely info on this. I did it and i let them mold alot more than he said to. It wiped me out for 4 months. Since i overdosed the moldy raspberry i assume thats why i got sick for so long. I got other sickness unrelated to the mold. My body got too much. But all the suffering i went through leaves me with no regrets. Ill only be stronger and healthier. Ill do it again eventually. He said not to do it more than every 1.5 years. But i started to feel better and felt absolutely amazing lots of energy very happy but i got heavy metal poisoning from inorganic meat.

Can you tell us more about your experience>

Offline rawdog

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 04:14:42 pm »
I ate a bunch of raw bison fat that was really moldy over the course of 4-5 days or so and went into a detox with massive amounts of diarrhea and some nausea for about 4 days. The detox didn't start until the 5th day or so of eating the moldy fat with no change in the food I was eating. When it started I stopped eating the moldy fat and only ate eggs, milk, cream, honey and cheese. I lost my appetite for meat during these 4 days of detox but it came back after the nausea left.

Only after did I learn from Aajonus that you can force a detox this way, very interesting. Eat lots of cheese to help soak up toxins during the detox. Haven't done another forced detox since, I just take the ones that come naturally on this diet.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 07:51:42 am »
I ate a bunch of raw bison fat that was really moldy over the course of 4-5 days or so and went into a detox with massive amounts of diarrhea and some nausea for about 4 days. The detox didn't start until the 5th day or so of eating the moldy fat with no change in the food I was eating. When it started I stopped eating the moldy fat and only ate eggs, milk, cream, honey and cheese. I lost my appetite for meat during these 4 days of detox but it came back after the nausea left.

Only after did I learn from Aajonus that you can force a detox this way, very interesting. Eat lots of cheese to help soak up toxins during the detox. Haven't done another forced detox since, I just take the ones that come naturally on this diet.

what makes you think it was a detox and not just getting sick from the mold?

Offline rawdog

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 02:04:50 pm »
what makes you think it was a detox and not just getting sick from the mold?

you're asking a much deeper question ... you can ask the same thing about any detox on the primal diet, do you believe in what the matrix tells you or not? I don't, I'll go with Aajonus.

Offline On a Quest, you want in?

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 07:53:43 pm »
I think your right. We are just cut down versions of the natural world. If fungus are the last to eat dead matter from the ground then why would this fungus not do the same inside our bodies.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk