Author Topic: drinking milk and dying earlier  (Read 19982 times)

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: drinking milk and dying earlier
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2019, 05:27:42 pm »
why donĀ“t u expand your youtube presence and make money off from that. More and more people are getting into carnivore, and with your expertise you would become quite popular, especially because you have far more knowledge than many other carnivore promoting people.

Offline Grey-Cup

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: drinking milk and dying earlier
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2019, 04:15:55 am »
I would homeschool if I could...the food choices in the local schools are truly horrid.
For breakfast they serve items like pop tarts and sugar cereal
For Lunch its the most processed low quality food imaginable served with a carton of low fat chocolate milk.

My personal situation is quite dire at the moment, the mother of my children is in a losing battle with insanity and I am not yet financially able nor do I have the family support to file for full custody of the children. Me and my girlfriend are the only ones in their lives who actually cares about the quality of the food and environment, with any true passion.

Having them for only two or three days out of the week it is difficult to rebalance and compensate for the 4 or 5 days of junk food they get with their mother and at the school. We have been at odds for years over many issues, and she refuses to pack lunches and serve them unprocessed foods, even though I offered to pay the difference in cost and deliver farm fresh meat and produce to her door.

The ideal situation and reality as it is now, are worlds apart, and it breaks my bleeding heart to have to make these compromises....alas for now I provide them the best combination of cooked and raw foods available when they are with me.

I am sympathetic to your plight. You are not the only one with a spouse, current or ex, who do not share consensus on matters of nutrition. Your approach is pragmatic, and your children will see the way as they get older, do not despair.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk