Author Topic: Vegans and others appropriating the raw palaeo label  (Read 7462 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Vegans and others appropriating the raw palaeo label
« on: April 03, 2019, 12:26:28 am »
https://www.google.at/search?q=raw+paleo+vegan+bar&client=opera&hs=VGP&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjM-Pj26LHhAhXMKVAKHRg-AJMQ_AUIDigB&biw=1880&bih=1008#imgrc=qJ_buIhuIdPbmM:

Just ate one such bar as I found it in a nearby supermarket. Nothing special, but I could not decipher  what the ingredients were supposed to be.  Hmm, if only we could sue them for "cultural appropriation"!  ;)
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Vegans and others appropriating the raw palaeo label
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 03:01:06 am »
Well the first search result for raw paleo is for a peanut-based protein bar

Funny, since peanuts are rarely if ever eaten raw, due to fear of a toxic fungus as well as a strong unpleasant flavor, and I would bet those are nowhere near raw.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk