Author Topic: Former Vegan Turns (mostly raw) carnivore  (Read 8799 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Former Vegan Turns (mostly raw) carnivore
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 11:10:06 pm »
I love reading stories like this. Reminds me of the one about Andrew Gaff that you posted. I wish I had some pictures before and after my diet went to mostly raw organ meats. I still eat raw fruits and vegetables but my diet is mostly raw meat. About half organ and half muscle meats. I consume all my organ meat in the form of raw smoothies and my muscle meats either raw or lightly seared.

I gave up eating raw tripe smoothies for a while and just started back on them. I've really noticed a difference. I consume about 5 oz. of tripe with each smoothie.  I think next time I'll pack the bags a little lighter, making them 4 oz. I guess I got carried away 'cause that's what I usually do. That way I can have 2 tripe smoothies a day. I try and have at least one smoothie of each organ meat and usually have two of liver.

I seem to be packing on more muscle since I added back the tripe smoothies. Funny. All this time I thought it was mostly due to the bulls ball smoothies. Probably both or all of the above: tripe, liver, thymus, bulls ball, heart and kidney, which I also stopped taking and probably should start up again.

Offline RawFoodist

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 07:01:26 pm »
I love reading stories like this. Reminds me of the one about Andrew Gaff that you posted. I wish I had some pictures before and after my diet went to mostly raw organ meats. I still eat raw fruits and vegetables but my diet is mostly raw meat. About half organ and half muscle meats. I consume all my organ meat in the form of raw smoothies and my muscle meats either raw or lightly seared.

I gave up eating raw tripe smoothies for a while and just started back on them. I've really noticed a difference. I consume about 5 oz. of tripe with each smoothie.  I think next time I'll pack the bags a little lighter, making them 4 oz. I guess I got carried away 'cause that's what I usually do. That way I can have 2 tripe smoothies a day. I try and have at least one smoothie of each organ meat and usually have two of liver.

I seem to be packing on more muscle since I added back the tripe smoothies. Funny. All this time I thought it was mostly due to the bulls ball smoothies. Probably both or all of the above: tripe, liver, thymus, bulls ball, heart and kidney, which I also stopped taking and probably should start up again.

how do u consume bull balls? freeze it and than blend it with water? dont u have to pull off the outer skin? how much per day do u consume?

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 08:15:40 pm »
I have done lamb balls and just did a smoothie with water and the balls cut up in pieces. I left the skin on, it will make for some clumps in the smoothie though. But I did not mind it I just swallowed them.

Offline RawFoodist

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 08:47:37 pm »
I have done lamb balls and just did a smoothie with water and the balls cut up in pieces. I left the skin on, it will make for some clumps in the smoothie though. But I did not mind it I just swallowed them.

do u feel anything from them? positive or negative or neutral?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk