Author Topic: been constipated for 2 months, big belly.  (Read 5418 times)

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
been constipated for 2 months, big belly.
« on: September 19, 2019, 03:30:55 am »
after 6 months of a cooked and raw carnivore diet, my digestion became a lot better. 2 months ago i got this freshly slaughtered lamb from a farmer. the lamb had only been drinking milk from its mother (grassfed and they get a lot of sun).
however, as soon as i started eating this lamb i got really sick. i got these insane muscle pains all over my upper body. i spent a week in bed twitching in pain. it was so bad i couldnt sleep. does this sound like it could have been an oxalate dump? i ate the rest of the lamb anyways because i was broke and slowly got better. however since then my belly has been protruding like crazy. i look pregnant. i pretty skinny so its not fat. my stomach just feels horrible and im not pooping everyday any more. i cant stand this constipation! it feels terrible! i recently moved so my diet right now is store bought muscle meat and organs, along with wild caught fish. im eating it mostly raw but its scary to eat grocery store meat raw. im ready to try just about anything.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: been constipated for 2 months, big belly.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 03:21:51 pm »
Can't help much except to say that long-term RVAFers like me usually find that  eating raw and cooked foods together when eating is a bad idea as they need different digestive mediums etc..Adding lot of bacteria , such as using high-meat, should speed up digestion as well.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 05:51:04 pm »
Can't help much except to say that long-term RVAFers like me usually find that  eating raw and cooked foods together when eating is a bad idea as they need different digestive mediums etc..Adding lot of bacteria , such as using high-meat, should speed up digestion as well.

what is a RVAFer? i will try cutting out all cooked meat for a while. i cant make high meat in my situation but i live in sweden so i will get some surströmming. (fermented herring). how long do you think i need to go raw only to know for sure?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 09:14:33 pm »
RVAF= Raw Vegetable and Animal Food diets. No idea re experimentation, but I always give my own self 3 weeks before I expect results, however slight.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 12:30:51 am »
RVAF= Raw Vegetable and Animal Food diets. No idea re experimentation, but I always give my own self 3 weeks before I expect results, however slight.

oh, i thought this place was more about raw fruits and animal products?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 12:39:27 am »
Usually, but everybody is different.
" Ron Paul.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2019, 05:40:47 am »
Could either be the mix of cooked and raw foods, which some people report isn´t a good idea. Could also be detox and/or parasites. I find that sometimes, when taking something anti-parasitic, i get bloated. I don´t think its because I am "allergic" to that food or product, I think it´s because when a lot of parasites die, they can cause issues with your digestion, hence bloating can occur. Imagine a lot of them die all at once, they could cause a blockage in your bowels. Maybe that lamb had some parasites, maybe your body decided to naturally go into cleansing mode because it was time. Might have nothing to do with the lamb itself.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2019, 05:08:37 pm »
Could either be the mix of cooked and raw foods, which some people report isn´t a good idea. Could also be detox and/or parasites. I find that sometimes, when taking something anti-parasitic, i get bloated. I don´t think its because I am "allergic" to that food or product, I think it´s because when a lot of parasites die, they can cause issues with your digestion, hence bloating can occur. Imagine a lot of them die all at once, they could cause a blockage in your bowels. Maybe that lamb had some parasites, maybe your body decided to naturally go into cleansing mode because it was time. Might have nothing to do with the lamb itself.

ive never seen anything in my poop. what should i look for?

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2019, 01:06:10 am »
damn i ate two more papayas today iand now im so much pain. my belly is so big i feel like its going to burst. this constipation is killing me. think im gonna see a doctor to make sure my liver isnt messed up.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2019, 01:28:41 am »
holy shit this pain is insurrerable god i dont even know what to do. has anyone here heard of: Abdominal phrenic dyssynergia (APD) and Pelvic floor dysfunction (PFD)?? worth mentioning is that my stomach is the smallest in hte morning, but as soon as i eat something (100grams or 2kg doesnt matter) its like my abdominal muscles just turn off. feels like my guts are ready to fall out. iv been thinking this could be ibs, but ibs is supposed to be healed by zerocarb, not made worse...

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2019, 03:00:12 am »
there are plenty of pics on the internet that show parasites in stools. you can also do a test for it, but it should be done on several days, since they can be hard to detect. but don´t confuse it with mucus, which you can get when you eat dairy. I would also say that eating a relatively high sugar fruit on a ZC diet was not a good idea, especially 2. No wonder you are bloated. I´d first start with some easy low carb veggies and berries. Some acidic nuts like walnuts can help a lot with constipation. Carbonated water helps as well.

Another thing to mention is that you aren´t ZC if you eat dairy, unless you ate butter or hard cheeses, but even eggs contain carbs. If I were you that would be a good time to do a fast, that should reset ur body and fix whatever needs to be fixed. ideally dry fast. For me it´s the best way to fix things such as a hangover. I recently started to drink coffee on some occasionally once a day, around 30-45 minutes after food if I have the feeling that things are moving too slowly. but only in sips and extremely slowly until i feel that food that´s stuck moves along. allthough coffee is not too healthy it does help with bile issues and constipation. You can also substitute with black tea. But if you drink it right after food it will make your stomach acid weaker, that isn´t a good idea either. Vitamin C can improve peristalsis, which makes food move along. Bell peppers, some berries have high amounts. Or you buy a liposomal vitamin c. Lastly, you could post ur ZC questions on the zero carb doc forum. It´s from Paul A. Mabry, a ZC advocate. https://www.facebook.com/groups/zerocarbdoc/ you might get more detailed suggestions regarding your issue there.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2019, 03:48:30 am »

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2019, 04:13:52 am »
there are plenty of pics on the internet that show parasites in stools. you can also do a test for it, but it should be done on several days, since they can be hard to detect. but don´t confuse it with mucus, which you can get when you eat dairy. I would also say that eating a relatively high sugar fruit on a ZC diet was not a good idea, especially 2. No wonder you are bloated. I´d first start with some easy low carb veggies and berries. Some acidic nuts like walnuts can help a lot with constipation. Carbonated water helps as well.

Another thing to mention is that you aren´t ZC if you eat dairy, unless you ate butter or hard cheeses, but even eggs contain carbs. If I were you that would be a good time to do a fast, that should reset ur body and fix whatever needs to be fixed. ideally dry fast. For me it´s the best way to fix things such as a hangover. I recently started to drink coffee on some occasionally once a day, around 30-45 minutes after food if I have the feeling that things are moving too slowly. but only in sips and extremely slowly until i feel that food that´s stuck moves along. allthough coffee is not too healthy it does help with bile issues and constipation. You can also substitute with black tea. But if you drink it right after food it will make your stomach acid weaker, that isn´t a good idea either. Vitamin C can improve peristalsis, which makes food move along. Bell peppers, some berries have high amounts. Or you buy a liposomal vitamin c. Lastly, you could post ur ZC questions on the zero carb doc forum. It´s from Paul A. Mabry, a ZC advocate. https://www.facebook.com/groups/zerocarbdoc/ you might get more detailed suggestions regarding your issue there.

never seen anything like the pictures i just googled, that could be good and bad lol. sadly the berry season is over here in sweden, and walnuts give me instant light colored diarrhea. what vegetables would you recommend i begin with? im just so scared of vegetables because i basically have this sixth sense, where if i i smell a food i cant handle i feel it in the back of my neck. and all vegetables except for cucumbrs give me this sensation. but then again what nutrition is there in a cucumber? none from my understanding. are the digestive enzymes in any of these low carb vegetables? the reason i tried guava is because i remember av taling about them having digestive enzymes, and his advice usually works well for me. ive been steadily cutting out dairy, but i feel better when eating high quality eggs. i really miss eggs. now im eating no dairy, gonna keep it up since my source of eggs is no longer available. how the hell do you drink alcohol on this woe? lol the last time i tried alcohol i nearly died. i think you are spot on about the carbonated water. i had a bottle of pelegerino and i suddenly started craving it so i drank it and no shit my stomach pains went right away! i usually drink very little water, but when i have pelegerino ill drink the entire bottle. weird how thats works. i will take your advise and do a fast, but why is dry fast better then normal fasting? and how long of a fast are we talking? 

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2019, 03:54:13 pm »
ive never seen anything in my poop. what should i look for?

well i just inspected my poop today and there were a bunch of worms. black worms, white worms, yellow worms, flat worms, tiny worms... my stomach has gone down to half its size like it usualy does in the morning, but as soon as i eat something its gonna expand again. if theres no gas in there i dont understand what could be blowing it up? it has to be muscular.

@norawnofun it seems like you have some parasite experience, whats a gentle way of removing worms for a first timer?

ive read on this site about papaya seeds killing parasites. seems pretty gentle. ill try that and see if i get moer worms in my stool.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 06:45:16 pm by centropen »

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2019, 08:37:32 pm »
and not even 12 hours into my fast i had to break it. i felt like i was dying. heavy brainfog, muscle fatigue... i feel like im straving all the time eventhough im eating crazy amounts of food! ive fsted for 2 days before so i know what its like. this is different. i bought a bunch of bone marrow, going to try only eating that. its the most calorically dense food, so maybe eating smaller amounts of food will help. also got the papaya

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2019, 05:18:44 am »
I assume you got the worms from consuming dairy. On ZC you should not get any parasites unless they are meant to clean out your body, so to assist you rather than bug you for 2 month. There are plenty of things that work for parasites, papaya itself is not effective enough. Its the seeds in combination with honey that make a difference. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17472487 Then there are many other things that can help, too many to mention all but some of them would be pumpkin seeds and oil, chilli and cayenne, black walnut, cloves and wormwood combination, garlic and onion, caffeine in coffee, black tea and green tea, carbonated water, alcohol such as dry red wine, vodka, even beer. Certain medicinal mushrooms like chaga, Diatomaceous  earth and its derivatives.... Now you could also go to the pharmacy and get yourself some pills, sometimes that can fix it too, for me it didn´t help because once they establish properly, its hard to get rid of them since they tend to multiply and there are many different types of them. Then if you keep eating carbs, things such as candia are even harder to get rid of.  I still think that a dry fast is the best way to kill them. The first dry fast will always be hard, but then it gets easier, at least thats what people say. There are 2 types of dry fasts, hard and soft. Hard means excluding even contact with water, like taking a shower and brushing teeth. Soft allows it. I would say that a dry fast of 36-48 hours is minimum to regain health and cellular regeneration. So if I were you I would try it again, and make sure you drink lots of water on the days before the fast. the first time I did it I also managed only 12 hours, and mind you, I live in a very hot and humid climate, so its extra hard. You living in the north are very lucky. It should be much easier for you.

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2019, 03:57:35 pm »
I assume you got the worms from consuming dairy. On ZC you should not get any parasites unless they are meant to clean out your body, so to assist you rather than bug you for 2 month. There are plenty of things that work for parasites, papaya itself is not effective enough. Its the seeds in combination with honey that make a difference. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17472487 Then there are many other things that can help, too many to mention all but some of them would be pumpkin seeds and oil, chilli and cayenne, black walnut, cloves and wormwood combination, garlic and onion, caffeine in coffee, black tea and green tea, carbonated water, alcohol such as dry red wine, vodka, even beer. Certain medicinal mushrooms like chaga, Diatomaceous  earth and its derivatives.... Now you could also go to the pharmacy and get yourself some pills, sometimes that can fix it too, for me it didn´t help because once they establish properly, its hard to get rid of them since they tend to multiply and there are many different types of them. Then if you keep eating carbs, things such as candia are even harder to get rid of.  I still think that a dry fast is the best way to kill them. The first dry fast will always be hard, but then it gets easier, at least thats what people say. There are 2 types of dry fasts, hard and soft. Hard means excluding even contact with water, like taking a shower and brushing teeth. Soft allows it. I would say that a dry fast of 36-48 hours is minimum to regain health and cellular regeneration. So if I were you I would try it again, and make sure you drink lots of water on the days before the fast. the first time I did it I also managed only 12 hours, and mind you, I live in a very hot and humid climate, so its extra hard. You living in the north are very lucky. It should be much easier for you.

well fuck i didnt eat it whith honey. i suffered the worst headache after swallowing papaya seeds, its not something im gonna do again. i swallowed just a few this morning again and now ive got a pounding headache. what should one do after the dry fast? like i said i havent been eating dairy for weeks. i read a lot of anecdotes of people eating papaya seeds and the shitting out tapewroms the next day. are there any side effects to these pills? shuld i eat a lot before the fast?

Offline centropen

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2019, 01:42:11 am »
so i finally went to the toilet again. poop was soft. bunch of white and brown worms. should i just keep swallowing papaya seeds untill no more worms come out? ive also found what looks to be part of a tapeworm but its hard to tell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk