Author Topic: AVs theory on Apple Cider VInegar  (Read 4070 times)

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
AVs theory on Apple Cider VInegar
« on: January 04, 2020, 08:44:41 pm »
AV claimed ACV demineralizes the body.

But books written on ACV by doctors who experimented on animals and humans developed thick flexible bones.

For example, this doctor(who wrote the book on ACV) added 2 x 4 oz of ACV to the food of chickens, cows, bulls. Bulls/cows developed extremely hard, thick, dense horns and bones, chickens had very dense/hard bones and very red/dark bone marrow(healthy levels of red blood cells).

People had very white, dense, thick, strong teeth and bones as well.

What is your experience with ACV, do you feel it pulls out minerals from your body?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 08:49:53 pm by political atheist »
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline Sol^Sa

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: AVs theory on Apple Cider VInegar
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 01:44:52 am »
Too little info on it. Haven't noticed any benefits from it nor health problems when using it. If I remember correctly in his book he says ACV should be in every household as a remedy.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 06:43:48 am »
I don't remember reading or hearing him say this. Are you sure he wasn't referring to cooked ACV?

In any case, he recommended raw ACV for many reasons and for many people, but only in small doses and combined with the right foods.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 08:33:13 pm »
I don't remember reading or hearing him say this. Are you sure he wasn't referring to cooked ACV?

In any case, he recommended raw ACV for many reasons and for many people, but only in small doses and combined with the right foods.

Yes he always says this about ACV... he even goes to say that for each tsp. of ACV one should get 3 tblsp. of raw cheese with honey to replace the mienrals ACV pulled out.

I am not sure I buy that story based on the books I read on ACV.
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 11:40:21 pm »
Oh, I didn't know that.

I know he believed sweet fruits in excess demineralized your body, and also that wine produced similar effects to that of the sweet fruit it was made from. Since vinegar is the next step in the fermentation of sugars, that makes some sense.

It's certainly the case that vegans who eat tons of fruit end up with rotten teeth and frail bone structures.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline kelpguy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 06:05:55 am »
It's certainly the case that vegans who eat tons of fruit end up with rotten teeth and frail bone structures.

i had a motorcycle accident around age 65 which completely broke my tibia, fibula and immobilized the ankle in one leg.

i'd been on a high fruit and green veggie salad, with a taste of cooked meat, diet for about 20 years.  i had a bone scan done after the doc put my leg back together and the doc took me aside and sternly said i had the bones of a 90yo man and sold me some calcium supplements.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2020, 09:34:18 pm »
i had a motorcycle accident around age 65 which completely broke my tibia, fibula and immobilized the ankle in one leg.

i'd been on a high fruit and green veggie salad, with a taste of cooked meat, diet for about 20 years.  i had a bone scan done after the doc put my leg back together and the doc took me aside and sternly said i had the bones of a 90yo man and sold me some calcium supplements.

As long as you were eating a decent amount of meat, I doubt your bones were worse than average, or if they were, I highly doubt that your diet during those 20 years was the cause. If if understood what you described correctly, the average diet is much worse than that.

I'd put more weight on the doctor just trying to convince you to buy the calcium supplements. They get paid for that. And then when the calcium supplements don't work and you break another bone or have another problem as a side-effect, it's more opportunities for them to make $.

Btw, the average 90 year old can't ride a motorcycle at all. It's true that part of this is due to lack of muscle mass, poor eyesight, hearing and reaction times, and arthritis, but a big part is also because their bones would break at the slighest trouble. The fact that you had to have a considerable accident for anything to go wrong makes me doubt the doctor's claims even more.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 09:46:51 pm by dariorpl »

Offline kelpguy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2020, 09:33:52 am »
As long as you were eating a decent amount of meat, I doubt your bones were worse than average, or if they were, I highly doubt that your diet during those 20 years was the cause. If if understood what you described correctly, the average diet is much worse than that.

from what i've been reading in the archives on this forum, i think my previous diet was at fault; i was only eating about 100g of cooked meat a week.  raw, i was eating a beef heart (~800g) and 200g of fish a month.  the rest was fruit and salad.

I'd put more weight on the doctor just trying to convince you to buy the calcium supplements. They get paid for that.

i agree with you, i was a foreigner in a developing nation and seen as rich by the locals. at 1st, i was taken to a public hospital and after seeing the hospital situation (jamb packed/bed to bed in dormitory type spaces and hallways) and being told they couldn't set my leg for a week, i inquired about transferring to the private hospital. the dr who eventually set my leg, overhead  me and i found myself in the private hospital and on the operating table a few hours later for 10 times the cost of the public hospital.  i also noticed a new car parked in his reserved parking spot on my next checkup.

And then when the calcium supplements don't work and you break another bone or have another problem as a side-effect, it's more opportunities for them to make $.

agreed again; ''stringing u along'' but i was a fish out of water and very happy to know that i would walk again.

Btw, the average 90 year old can't ride a motorcycle at all.

maybe where you live but it's not uncommon in the filipines.

It's true that part of this is due to lack of muscle mass, poor eyesight, hearing and reaction times, and arthritis, but a big part is also because their bones would break at the slighest trouble.

i had none of the above and i passed for 50yo. and worked a cattle farm.

The fact that you had to have a considerable accident for anything to go wrong makes me doubt the doctor's claims even more.

actually, i was only going about 15kph and i rolled over a large dog who suddenly changed his direction.

to sum it up; i appreciate your input but i do believe my bones were old as the bone density scan said but...

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2020, 09:54:01 am »
Oh, I don't know about the general health of people in the Philippines. I was thinking about a western society standard, where most of the food consumed is heavily processed.

Btw, 15km/h may be slow for a bike but it's still fast running speed, and riding a motorcycle is much riskier than running, because your body isn't adapted to all the things that can go wrong on a bike.

A young man died in Argentina just last week after hitting the wheels of a stopped car from behind with a bike at about the same speed. Ask if you wanna see the video, as it shows the crash doesn't even look that bad. The human body is fragile, especially nowadays with in our toxic environment, and especially when unnatural things are at play that put our bodies to the test of things they weren't meant to be facing under normal, natural conditions.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 10:04:41 am by dariorpl »

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2020, 02:38:38 am »
Anthony Williams the medicalmedium.com says that it is the least bad of the vinegars. But still bad. The only thing good about it is that it at least contains apple.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk