Author Topic: Finally Alex Jones admits publicly who owns and funds him  (Read 1341 times)

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Finally Alex Jones admits publicly who owns and funds him
« on: July 29, 2022, 05:39:34 pm »
Finally Alex Jones admits publicly who owns and funds him.

Search the following on YouTube and listen from 30 seconds into the video: Look Into It w/Eddie Bravo episode 13 featuring ALEX JONES is now LIVE only on Rokfin

Also, this might be interesting as well: Sandy Hook Hoax: https://www.uncensored.tube/2018/06/sandy-hook-sloppy-sniper/
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Finally Alex Jones admits publicly who owns and funds him
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 09:10:31 pm »
But AJ has claimed since the beginning that SH was a hoax...

The world is full of lies, I believe AJ is probably supported by some powerful people, but I highly doubt it's the BG. What's more likely is that whoever calls the shots in the BG, controls him too.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline biowolf

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2022, 04:09:25 am »
But AJ has claimed since the beginning that SH was a hoax...

The world is full of lies, I believe AJ is probably supported by some powerful people, but I highly doubt it's the BG. What's more likely is that whoever calls the shots in the BG, controls him too.

He is not supported by anyone he is just a crook that got into trouble with the law recently.

political atheist your view on life is an illusion.. I've been there brother..I hope you get back to us..

reading your posts makes me question your sanity brother.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2022, 01:24:11 pm »
I have arrived at the conclusion that as human beings are concerned it’s best to question the sanity of the entire lot of us. I’ve had a front row seat in witnessing the descent into mass hysteria of the world.

AJ is definitely one of the mad ones, who seemed like an informational fiend entirely enraptured with the madness of the world we live in; while at the same time he remains blind to the Jungian axiom of what you resist persist.

This spiraling dance of dichotomy that frames the ethos of us and them is how our race and perhaps the larger universe itself engages in the act of creation. Humans have a natural drive to be divided into factions and pit one against the other in an eternal ever evolving sophisticated saga of conflicts and contest.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————-
“We have no reason to harbor any mistrust against our world, for its not against us. If it has terrors, they are our terrors. If it has abysses, these abysses belong to us. If there are dangers, we must try to love them, and only if we could arrange our lives in accordance with the principle that tells us that we must always trust in the difficult, then what now appears to us to be alien will become our most intimate and trusted experience.

How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races – the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses. Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are only princesses waiting for us to act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.

So you must not be frightened if a sadness rises before you larger than any you’ve ever seen, if an anxiety like light and cloud shadows moves over your hands and everything that you do. You must realize that something has happened to you. Life has not forgotten you, that it holds you in its hands and will not let you fall. Why do you want to shut out of your life any uneasiness, any miseries, or any depressions? For after all, you do not know what work these conditions are doing inside you.”

- Rainer Maria Rilke
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 01:29:46 pm by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk