Author Topic: ALL VACCINES are dangerous to human health. Reject them ALL.  (Read 36290 times)

Offline afroza

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: ALL VACCINES are dangerous to human health. Reject them ALL.
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2010, 04:07:06 pm »
Polio is a detox of the spine, usually due to heavy metal poisoning from vaccines, canned food or food cocked in metal utensils.
If you get polio (if you are in to RAF, you will not); eat a raw paleo diet, high in fat and organic bonemarrow and let the detox have it´s course and you will be fine.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2010, 07:18:45 pm »
But what happens if you dont get the polio vaccine and you get polio???

If you're healthy and on a real diet, it's usually like a mild cold you don't even notice, and then it's gone and you're the same as before.  That's what I read many places.

Polio is a detox of the spine, usually due to heavy metal poisoning from vaccines, canned food or food cocked in metal utensils.

Or wet food that sat on metal for hours.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2010, 10:20:47 pm »
PaleoPhil, might be a reason not to dry your meat on that rack.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2010, 02:30:04 pm »
Goodsamaritan what are your thoughts about allergy shots.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2010, 08:13:55 am »
Old thread but such an important subject!
After years of studying all I could find on vaccines, my firm belief is this:
- Vaccines does not work (in what they say to accomplish). Oftenly outbreaks of disease have happened just after vaccination in the same areas. It is based on false science.
- Vaccines are highly poisonous substances.
- Disease (infections etc.) is a natural part of life, and evolution (weak, malnurioushed individuals dies, strong, healthy ind. gets stronger by it and the spieces as a whole gets healthier).

Excavations show that humans did not have diseases before we started agriculture 10 000- 12 000 years before. The biggest research on the subject where published last year, I can´t find it now on internet, it was some big American university who conducted it over several years and four continents. For example, it shows that infectious disease was not brought to America by Europeans, they already had TBC and syphilis, among others. They started having them when they gave up being hunter gatherer and started growing maize and such. Occupied by the Europens and not being able to hunt at all anymore obviously led to an even worse diet and more disease.

I have two children, 5 and a half and 1 and a half. They have not had any vaccines. We travel in "dangerous" areas in Asia, and my kids are the healthiest kids around. The locals have all been vaccinated and are sick all the time.

If you are thinking about taking vaccines for yourself or your kids, do the reading first, there is lot´s of good info out there. Personally, I would never let anyone near me or my kids with a syringe!

afroza, can you recommend some literature on vaccines?

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2010, 09:56:49 am »
It's a plastic rack, but plastic isn't good, of course. It would be better if I could hang it from hooks in a small meat locker, I think.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2010, 10:08:02 am »
If you get polio (if you are in to RAF, you will not); eat a raw paleo diet, high in fat and organic bonemarrow and let the detox have it´s course and you will be fine.

And stay away from sugar and complex carbs.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2010, 03:34:09 pm »
wooden rack would be the best
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline intouchwithinstinct

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2010, 09:28:43 pm »
I find it ironic that most people I know who get regular flu shots get sick chronically.. I cant stand these shots there based on flabby science and people need to start doing more to get rid of these.  More people need to start speaking up and just call them no this bullshit though, not just on forums but to people who push it on us and are youth.
"One wonders if there is not something in the life-giving vitamins and minerals of the food that builds not only great physical structures within which their souls reside, but builds minds and hearts capable of a higher type of mankind in which the material values of life are made secondary to individual character."~Weston Price~

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2010, 10:00:38 pm »
...  More people need to start speaking up and just call them no this bullshit though, not just on forums but to people who push it on us and are youth.

The problem is, just like an abused person would rather their abuser hit them, than the abuser kill them right there or maim them for life right there, people are afraid that if they refuse the flu shots that may be making them chronically sick, that doc or Big Brother will get them with something worse.  At least after the flu shot, I assume many are still alive and able to function somewhat.

Offline afroza

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2010, 02:08:41 pm »
afroza, can you recommend some literature on vaccines?
I have read some good research done in Sweden on vaccines but unless you read swedish it won´t do you any good. But below is a link to a collection of interesting intervjues etc, by Jon Rappoport. He has reported on the subject of vaccines for years, and some of the intervjues are with former scientists that worked in the vaccine business. It´s not so much about the science behind vaccines (if thats what you were interested in) but more about the scam behind the vaccine business. Interesting reading I think. I will post again if I find more goodies on the subject.

http://www.whale.to/w/rappoport.html

Offline ryanwang

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2010, 05:32:38 am »
I'm thinking my eczema might be caused by a Hepatitis B vaccination about three years ago...
A short while after the vaccination the flare ups started and it eventually got worse and worse...

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2010, 10:18:56 am »
thanks afroza, i'll look into it.

also, i just found out that i was given a meningitis vaccine (menactra) right before i started college. i remember distinctly that i started having weird bowel movements around the time i started college and a year later (start of sophmore year) i started getting candida symptoms. possible connection? i guess i did start my vegetarian disaster towards the end of freshman year and it ended half way through sophmore year when i got really bad candida stuff going on. maybe it was just the combination of the vaccine and terrible diet...

alphagruis

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2010, 04:03:06 pm »
It appears now clearly that mercury acts as an antibiotic and so strongly favors candida infection or overgrowth when contamination takes place by means of vaccines (mercury based thimerosal "conservation" of the stuff ) or dental filling "silver" amalgams for instance.

In the case of dental fillings the mercury contamination is chronic since they release their content of 50% mercury very progressively over decades. In a substantial fraction of the population with less effective genes in mercury detoxification ( such as APO 4) this results in chronic candida infections and progressive poisoning of the central nervous system, kidneys etc.

William

« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2010, 09:40:27 pm »
alphagruis, do you know of an effective way of detoxing mercury?

alphagruis

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2010, 02:29:19 am »
Once the mercury contamination source ( amalgams) is removed it seems that our organism progressively excretes the mercury (lead and other heavy metals) in store in the CNS, kidneys etc (bones) if one adopts a RP diet rich in food of animal origin. The process takes however a long time if the silver fillings were in our teeths for decades (as, unfortunately, in my case).

I have tried recently to accelerate the process and two products seem to work fairly well without serious side effects in my case:

- cilantro tincture for mercury stored in brain and CNS.

- a drug called DMSA for kidney and other organs http://www.supersmart.com/en--DMSA-100-mg--Detoxification--0248

Many other products are claimed to work but I can't tell for sure. It's a very controversial subject though mercury poisoning by silver fillings is a widespread and often overlooked or denied reality.  
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 02:55:33 am by alphagruis »

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2010, 04:03:02 am »

alphagruis,

How do you know if they actually work? Do you measure some specific things?

Have you tried zeolites?

By the way, there is a mercury detox recommendation on the AV recipes book (p56) which also involves cilantro juice.

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2010, 05:27:03 am »
Once the mercury contamination source ( amalgams) is removed it seems that our organism progressively excretes the mercury (lead and other heavy metals) in store in the CNS, kidneys etc (bones) if one adopts a RP diet rich in food of animal origin. The process takes however a long time if the silver fillings were in our teeths for decades (as, unfortunately, in my case).

Well this sounds awfully nice, but how do you know an rpd will chelate the mercury? Seems like a pretty strong statement to make. I assume you think an rpd will also remove any and all excess junk contaminating the liver/gall bladder/pancreas areas as well.

I have tried recently to accelerate the process and two products seem to work fairly well without serious side effects in my case:

- cilantro tincture for mercury stored in brain and CNS.

- a drug called DMSA for kidney and other organs http://www.supersmart.com/en--DMSA-100-mg--Detoxification--0248

Many other products are claimed to work but I can't tell for sure. It's a very controversial subject though mercury poisoning by silver fillings is a widespread and often overlooked or denied reality.  

How do you know the cilantro tincture is working? What is physically different now and how exactly are you administering the cilantro  tincture?

Have you heard of Andy Cutler and his extremely detailed protocol for removing mercury. Here are the basics from wiki

http://onibasu.com/wiki/Cutler_protocol

Andy Cutler's protocol is explained in his book Amalgam Illness, http://www.noamalgam.com.
Moria has a web page explaining the dosages and timings of the chelating agents (ALA, DMSA, DMPS) here: http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/Andy_dose_sched.html
Basically, ALA must be taken no less often than every 3 hours, around the clock. Every 4 hours for DMSA and 8 hours for DMPS. If taking ALA+DMSA or ALA+DMPS, the dosing must be every 3 hours.
The ALA and DMSA dose should start from 1/8 or 1/4 mg per lb body weight, and adjusted upwards in ensuing rounds as tolerated. The same starting doses apply if taking ALA with DMSA. For DMPS, start from 1/4 mg per lb body weight. If taking ALA with DMPS, halve the starting dose of DMPS.
Taking it less often means running a higher risk of regression or damage. Taking large single doses or once a day doses can result in permanent neurological and other damage. Challenge tests are an example of this kind of usage. See Testing for mercury for some reports. See the sections below for an understanding of why dosage and timing are so important for safe chelation.
All sources of mercury in the body must be removed first, including amalgams under crowns, or permanent and irreversible damage can occur. See How people get poisoned#Toxicity exacerbated by chelating while having mercury fillings for reports of damage from chelating with amalgams.

I'm a great candidate for mercury poisoning, having had 10 amalgams now in place for more than 10 years. I should be getting them removed this year I hope.

Also - William, I thought you already detoxed from Mercury. You gave some links before, one of which was the one I just posted.

William

« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2010, 07:03:04 am »
I thought that I was mercury-free, but a dentist found some under the plastic composite filling that he repaired.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2010, 10:38:23 am »
Taking diluted food-grade hydrogen peroxide is very effective for getting rid of all heavy metals. I know of someone who detoxed heavy metals very quickly with food-grade H2O2.

alphagruis

« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2010, 05:33:42 pm »
majormark, Paleo Donk,

Cilantro leaves or extracts from them as in tincture have been shown to increase urinary mercury excretion by a Japanese scientist Dr Omura.

Same for DMSA or DMPS by a series of studies by many groups.

In the latter case I have checked this two times on myself: 100mg DMSA taken orally at midnight resulted in typically 2 microg of mercury/ g of creatinine in the first urine collected the following morning as compared to the 0.2 microg of mercury / g of creatinine normally excreted without DMSA. Heavy metal analysis was performed by Micro Trace Metals Laboratory in Germany. So DMSA increased the excretion by one order of magnitude in my case.

However it is clear that even at this increased rate of excretion it may take a faily long time to get rid of all the mercury stored in the organism which may be of the order of hundreths of mg or even of g. (One amalgam filling contains about half a g of mercury...)

A better and of course much more important way to check if chelation works is to observe the disappearance of poisoning symptoms. I had two symptoms that either improved considerably ( sleep disturbances by taking a few drops of cilantro tincture directly under my tongue (sublingual) before going to bed during several months) or disappeared completely ( fungus infection with DMSA)

As to the fact that RPD clearly helps considerably in excreting heavy metals my opinion is based mainly on the observations that my mercury poisoning symptoms also slowly improved on the diet alone. But it may take many many years to get rid of all the mercury.

As to Andy Cutler I've read his very interesting book and taken my DMSA according to his minidose protocol, the best in my opinion. I've not yet tested ALA.

William,

I think older people such as you and me who had amalgams in their teeths for tens of years must be patient because there is most likely a lot of mercury or other heavy metals stored in our organisms and it takes a lot of time to safely (which means slowly) excrete it.

cherimoya_kid,

I'm also aware of this as well as other oxidants claimed to be effective in heavy metal removal such as MMS or ClO2 molecule. But I cannot confirm it since I've no experience with them.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2010, 06:00:21 pm »
I think older people such as you and me who had amalgams in their teeths for tens of years must be patient because there is most likely a lot of mercury or other heavy metals stored in our organisms and it takes a lot of time to safely (which means slowly) excrete it.

Oh I'm only 40 and I had a lot of amalgam fillings.  7 teeth.  All 4 quarters of my mouth.
I used to be on the regular filipino rice based diet plus other junk wheat and corn.
I didn't know biological dentists back then so 4 years ago I had them removed and replaced by a regular dentist.
Oh, that mercury is toxic is so true.
My right leg eczema raged on the very evening each quarter was worked on by the dentist. 
4 meetings, 1 per week, mercury is conclusive.

Are all of the mercury removed from my body?

Don't know, just keep on RPD, raw fat onwards....
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

alphagruis

« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2010, 06:18:19 pm »
Yes, I agree GS.

You're still young and if no more plagued by clear cut unambiguous mercury poisoning symptoms it is wise to just stay on RPD and  not use any drug except perhaps cilantro.

Drugs such as DMSA have some side effects. In my case they caused some temporary skin rashes and some loss of appetite, probably due to a stress on my liver.

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2010, 02:03:11 am »
For those who've gotten the amalgam removed, what if anything did you replace them with? I'm thinking of replacing mine with nothing. Is this a bad idea?

Alpha, thanks for the response - Any reason you chose not to go with ALA after reading the Cutler book. I think I've seen him post online that DMSA and DMPS are not necessary and that ALA will chelate most of the mercury on its own.

I'm very concerned about making matters worse. Do you have no fear when you take the cilantro tincture about redepositing the mercury in other more dangerous places? Culter seems to go the extra length to make sure that this does not happen. Other people on youtube seem pretty lackadaisical about treatment and make it seem like its pretty easy. I'd really like to avoid waking up in the middle of the night for more than a year...just to follow procedure.

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2010, 03:34:12 am »

I don't understand why you feel the need to buy bottled ALA since cold pressed walnut oil contains plenty of it. The same for cilantro, isn't it better to get the actual stuff?

By the way, do you know if tooth pivots contain mercury?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk