Author Topic: Raw nutrition, love, premonitory dreams, visions and ESP  (Read 22235 times)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Raw nutrition, love, premonitory dreams, visions and ESP
« on: August 08, 2009, 11:31:58 pm »
Have some of you ever experienced paranormal phenomenon such as premonitory dreams, telepathy, visions or other kinds of extrasensory perception (ESP) ? Are those phenomenon more often experienced when we’ve eaten 100% raw paleo for some time and/or when we are in love?

Cheers
Francois
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 11:46:00 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Raw nutrition, love, premonitory dreams, visions and ESP
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 12:15:02 am »
I'm definitely interested in what people have to say. 

Offline Guittarman03

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 06:09:23 am »
When I was a kid, I was at summer camp walking down a dirt road.  I used to get this thing where I would feel like I would get pulled upward and back, just out of my body.  Sounds became very distant but plenty clear, and I would see differently.  Almost trance like, but still fully functional.

Well it happend REALLY strong, I just snapped in to that state walking down this road.  A series of events that took 30 sec's or so played out, and then I snapped out of it.  I had this crazy sensation of deja vu, and then realized I had dreamt the entire thing about a week before (I used to remember my dreams for weeks out as a kid).  I mean it was like if you'd put a camera in my eye and in my dream, they were the exact same. 

Of course this was a long time ago, and even though I've had some weird experiences with that kind of stuff, I still can't bring myself to say there is definitely something else going on.  I guess it's the scientist in me that would like to see those kind of things purposefully replicated.

I haven't noticed much difference on RP or not, although I do sleep better and have more vivid dreams.  Although I always forget to pay attention to my dreams.

If you're interested in that kind of stuff, check out Eckhart Tolle. 
When you consume an organism it loses individuality, but its biological life never ends.  Digestion is merely a transfer of its life to mine.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 11:07:31 am »
Have some of you ever experienced paranormal phenomenon such as premonitory dreams, telepathy, visions or other kinds of extrasensory perception (ESP) ? Are those phenomenon more often experienced when we’ve eaten 100% raw paleo for some time and/or when we are in love?

Cheers
Francois

Nothing like that happening with me...
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 04:49:17 pm »
I'll have to move this thread to the off-topics forum. Could people please remember to post in the relevant forum, in future.

Re my experience re ESP/dreams:-  In pre-rawpalaeo days, my dreams were far more vivid etc., and I had more out of body experiences and deja vu scenarios than in my rawpalaeodiet. Unsurprising, as dairy, cooked foods and grains all contain mood-enhancing opioids which act on the brain's pathways in the same manner as drugs. Eating such fare over years, inevitably would lead to such phenomena. By contrast, my rawpalaeodiet allows me to fall asleep almost instantly, with dreaming hardly ever happening.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 04:58:21 pm »
I'll have to move this thread to the off-topics forum. Could people please remember to post in the relevant forum, in future.

Sorry about that: I thought it is relevant in "General discussion" since one of my questions is "Are those phenomenon more often experienced when we’ve eaten 100% raw paleo for some time ?"
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 05:02:24 pm »
Sorry about that: I thought it is relevant in "General discussion" since one of my questions is "Are those phenomenon more often experienced when we’ve eaten 100% raw paleo for some time ?"

Part of the trouble is that people already post too much in the general discussions thread, so that it makes sense to make it less top-heavy and allocate topics to other forums, but also anything to do with ESP phenomena is, by definition, rarely if ever associated with diet so is more appropriate for the off-topics forum. To take another example, I started a thread in the off-topics forum about iconic raw meat eating scenes in movies - while it may be about raw meat in 1 sense, it's more about the actual movie scenes, so is more appropriate in that off-topics forum.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

William

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 10:49:31 pm »

Re my experience re ESP/dreams:-  In pre-rawpalaeo days, my dreams were far more vivid etc., and I had more out of body experiences and deja vu scenarios than in my rawpalaeodiet.By contrast, my rawpalaeodiet allows me to fall asleep almost instantly, with dreaming hardly ever happening.

Me too.
However, there is something called "lucid dreaming", which is done by intent. It's on my list, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Anyone try it?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 11:53:05 pm »
My dreams have always been lucid, in full color, and I like remembering them and sometimes attempt to manipulate them.  Nothing has changed with my dreaming entertainment yet.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline The Barbarian

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 10:36:30 am »

Cheers
Francois

Wow man thats a good one. I've only been raw for a week so I can't say but I have had alot of pranormal stuff go on in the past.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 06:08:26 pm »
… and then realized I had dreamt the entire thing about a week before (I used to remember my dreams for weeks out as a kid).  I mean it was like if you'd put a camera in my eye and in my dream, they were the exact same. 

A similar experience happened to me years ago. (I was eating cooked and dairy food then, but I was in great love with a woman.) What bewildered me most was that not only the guy said exactly the same words than in my dream the night before, but I also answered him the same exact words that I had told him in my dream. Simultaneously I was realizing I was saying those same words  ??? Ever since that, I searched where our knowledge stands about time and finally found an answer in a book of the physicist Olivier Costa de Beauregard. He says that past and future coexist.

Our conventional concept of time looks absurd once we realize that the present has no duration: it is just a line without thickness separating our past from our future. Thus, if the past is no more, the future is not yet and the present has no duration, what is left ? Huh ?

If we consider instead that past and future coexist and it is our consciousness which move through time rather than the time flowing, then precognition is not a paradox anymore.

Cheers
Francois
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 02:57:43 am by Iguana »

William

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 06:33:26 pm »

Our conventional concept of time looks absurd once we realize that the present has no duration: it is just a line without thickness separating our past from our future. Thus, if the past is no more, the future is not yet and the present has no duration, what is left ? Huh ?

Creation. It's what humans do, and why we exist.

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Raw Knowledge and Experience
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 05:15:59 am »
A similar experience happened to me years ago. (I was eating cooked and dairy food then, but I was in great love with a woman.) What bewildered me most was that not only the guy said exactly the same words than in my dream the night before, but I also answered him the same exact words that I had told him in my dream. Simultaneously I was realizing I was saying those same words  ??? Ever since that, I searched where our knowledge stands about time and finally found an answer in a book of the physicist Olivier Costa de Beauregard. He says that past and future coexist.

This happens to me alot!! In the past week Ive experienced it 5 times.
Its like mega deja vu attacks every day  :o.
Its awesome tho.. I think that my dreams seem to tell me sometimes whats going to happen in the future.
If I dream about someone that I havent seen in a while, than I would see them the next day!  ???

To answer the question youve started this topic with.. I notice how raw egg yolks definetly made my dreams more vivid and of a predicting nature.
Reminder to myself:
Search for truth, not dogma.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2013, 05:44:40 am »
5 times in a week !

I only had about that much premonitory dreams (4 if my count is right) during my whole life!

Damn, I ate a few days ago the last eggs I brought along... I sold too many, should have kept more for me! They kept well in a fridge, these last ones were more than 3 months old.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 06:19:47 am by TylerDurden »

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2013, 06:01:56 am »
Yea.. wow. I keep forgetting not everyone has these weird experiences I have the past years.

For example I liked a girl on summer vacation (lets call her miss X), but she already had a boyfriend and didnt want to cheat..
Then one night I had a dream about how I was kissing another girl and miss X sees me doing it.. and after that she chases me and I end up being with her.

This dream I told to my friends before we went out the next day. And guess what.. I was on the dancefloor and a girl came up to me and danced against me and started kissing me. All of a sudden I hear a friend of mine laughing very hard, because at that same time miss X came in the club and stared at me and the other girl.
That same night miss X came into my tent sleeping in my bed. The next day lying with me on the beach and that night we "slept together" if u know what I mean.

My friends were like.. wtf dude, how did u know? And still this same shit happens to me, where I dream about something I really want.. and it somehow tells me what the future holds, or what needs to be done.

Have you got an experience like this, in the sense off a dream being this accurate?
Reminder to myself:

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2013, 06:23:01 am »
Very nice love story! Wonderful. So, in that case it’s clearly connected with love, as assumed (by GCB) to be so often the case. So, if you’re in deep love, it wouldn' be so surprising you happen to have such experiences.

Have you got an experience like this, in the sense off a dream being this accurate?

Yes, at least  the one I summon up in an above post.

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 06:40:50 am »
Yes I think you might be right about Love being an important factor!
But I think its not just Love for someone, but also love for something!
Deep desire for something takes me over and I cant stop thinking about it.. and I seem to get what I want.
Even weird things like I didnt like my eyes dark blue and wanted to have light green eyes.. now 6 years later, my eyes are light blue/greenish.

Have u ever wanted anything soo bad and a few years later you got it? Like.. something remarkable?
Didnt know u had this side of you Iguana, cool  8)
Reminder to myself:

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 06:43:27 am »
Ah, it remains me another premonitory dream I had years ago. I forgot to count it, so it makes 5. On a Friday night I dreamed there will be a good wind on a particular windsurf spot at 4 PM. There was no wind on Saturday, so I deduced that it would happen on Sunday since I would have been unable to windsurf on a working day.

Thus, around 3 PM I drove there and started to rig a sail at about 3.30. There was no other windsurfer there, but soon a friend arrived. He asked me why I was rigging a sail since there was no wind and the weather forecast had said “no wind”… I told him, the wind will come at 4! He looked at me as if I was crazy. But the wind came exactly at the time I had told him. So, I was the only one speeding on the lake until some others had come and nervously got all their stuff ready.  ;D ;D :)

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 06:50:37 am »
Haha cool :)
I think its amazing that you acted on it like you knew it was definetly going to happen!
In my case I never am really convinced about it, but things happen in a way that my dream still comes true.

Cool that you act on your intuition!!
Reminder to myself:

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2013, 08:13:03 am »
Have u ever wanted anything soo bad and a few years later you got it? Like.. something remarkable?

Yeah, when I was 12 or 13. I was always sick and thus missed school so often that I couldn’t  follow the teachings. I was quite desperate to ever find a job later if I couldn’t neither achieve an engineering degree nor accomplish a physical job, being too weak. At that age, I still believed in religion and I was praying God every night before to sleep. 

One night, I asked “God” if I could ever be a racing driver! I believed those drivers were some kind of superhumans with lightning quick reflexes and aptitudes that were denied to common mortals…! To my highest surprise, the answer came very clearly and loudly, directly inside my brain without transiting through my ears. Something extremely impressive and awesome.

At 24 years old, I had made enough money to buy a cheap 6 years old racing car, a  Mustang Shelby GT350-R (which would now be a rare collector piece, worth perhaps 200’000 $ or more…).

Out of 11 national races, I won 8 times the class, once the whole category — did nothing on my first (too nervous) and last races (engine worn out), missed a 9th win because I hadn’t filed enough gas in the tank and thus ran dry. Before a slalom on a military airstrip, a known driver came to me and gave me tricks for two spots; his advice was so helpful that it propelled me to be the fastest of 150 competitors in any cars, some much more expensive and efficient than mine. After the race, Mr. Peter Sauber, who later became the one making Formula 1 cars for Mercedes, offered me to race one of his sport-prototypes cars for the next season: if I could pay half of the expenses, he would care for the other half.

But what I was planning was rather to win the Swiss championship in “stock”, unmodified cars category. For that purpose a 426 CI – 425 HP Plymouth HemiCuda would have done the job.

Anyway, during the winter I took a truck driving job between Switzerland, Spain and Portugal. One night in a Lisbon bar, I met one of the most pretty girls I have never seen. We finished the night loving in bed, but unfortunately I didn’t speak one word of English at the time; and of course no Portuguese, so we could not talk and she disappeared… When I woke up in my truck’s cabin the morning of the next night, I switched on the radio tuned to “France Inter” and immediately heard in French (the very first words coming out from the radio): “the Swiss driver Joseph Siffert died of an accident at Monza race track…” He was a very good guy appreciated by everyone. I was deeply moved and decided at once not to race anymore. The next year I was in Polynesia in view to stay there forever, but....

Now I’m again in Portugal, unknown and alone. Seems it went full circle… What should have I done?

Sorry for the much too long post...

« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 09:13:50 am by TylerDurden »

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 07:00:18 pm »
Wow!
Im interested in the part where u asked God if you could be a race car driver, if u can describe that moment as well as you can. What made it so impressive and awesome etc.?

It is a very cool story.. something out of a movie almost!

As to what you should have done.. I dont know.. I would say.. Always follow your intuition.
But then again, thats not easy to do for most people.
Same for me though.. allthough I try.

If you have some kind of desire right now.. then go and follow the desire.
If you dont get it, at least you could say youve tried.
A purpose in life is what we need, I guess.

You no longer believe in religion, Im also interested in why you were.. and why you are no longer :).

8)
Reminder to myself:

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 10:07:08 pm »
Wow!
Im interested in the part where u asked God if you could be a race car driver, if u can describe that moment as well as you can. What made it so impressive and awesome etc.?

I prayed, quite desperately, I think. In response, I clearly heard a loud and neat YES in my head. It didn’t come as usual by atmospheric sound waves through the ears, but directly inside my skull. I knew there was nothing external, somebody around could not have heard it, it was exclusively and secretly told to me and me only.   

It is a very cool story.. something out of a movie almost!
Thanks!

Yes, life can be marvelous sometimes. It should possibly always be so, but since we’ve lost the key of the door to love, we’ve lost our extrasensory perceptions (ESP) capabilities and became materialists. GCB sees the root cause of this loss at the transition from hunting-gathering to farming, at the beginning of the Neolithic era, when drastic social changes happened.

That would be due to  disorders caused to the sexual drive by grain and dairy consumption, which tend to cause a sexual over-excitation and promotes genital intercourse even in the absence of love. The new social rules and order which emerged in the Neolithic were certainly  done in response to this situation, to try to make it livable, bearable. But a side effect was the generalization of sexual frustration, which in turn has caused even more abnormal drives.

If cereals and dairy consumption could be compared to a grain of sand (a rather big one, in fact!) in a finely balanced mechanism, it ignited a chain reaction of uncontrollable events leading finally to a catastrophic breakdown of the machine.   

You no longer believe in religion, Im also interested in why you were.. and why you are no longer :).
As a kid, I initially believed what we were told by the adults surrounding us. After all, they were teaching us, kids, thus they should have known, they had more time to experiment, question the nature and think than us newcomers in this world…

But at 15 – 16 years old I read a book questioning the say of the Christians. I then also noticed inconsistencies in the Christians dogmas. Religions are limited in space and time: they appeared in the Neolithic (again, and seemingly to fill the void I tried to describe above) and have no universal validity. They are dogmatic, each one pretending to be the exclusive holder of the ultimate truth. The disastrous result is they push peoples against each others, as do nationalisms.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 11:37:17 pm by Iguana »

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2013, 10:45:24 pm »
So, if I got it right.. you still believe in something, but its more of an universal thing rather than a religion?
I myself believe in sexual energy/life energy as being the life force.. having desire for something keeps us going.

Have you read the book, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill?
It talks about desire and all kinds of desires we humans wish to experience.
Love is ranked 2nd of our utmost desires, number one is still sexual desire.
Ofcourse this doesnt have to be truth, but at this moment in time I do believe it.

I think a wrong diet does indeed hurt the sexual energy, which is a form of becoming a weaker species.
Going back to a paleo diet grows our sexual energy and makes us feel at peace.

I think we think alot the same, allthough we differ on the terms perhaps? U think all ultimate is Love and I think its Sexual Desire.. but I have to say I hope it is Love.. so that I am wrong. But I havent found proof of this just yet  :'( ;D.
Reminder to myself:

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2013, 11:26:08 pm »
So, if I got it right.. you still believe in something, but its more of an universal thing rather than a religion?

I try to avoid all beliefs. I prefer to say that I don’t know, so that I can’t be wrong! That said, the ESP experiences of credible witnesses, and moreover the ones I had myself, tend to convince me that we are usually only aware of a part of the reality, a huge part being inaccessible to our normal sensory perception. I could say that I tend to be spiritualist or pantheist. I can’t figure out what exactly the word “God” means.

Withholding the right to eventually change my views if new facts contradict my current ones...  ;) 

I myself believe in sexual energy/life energy as being the life force.. having desire for something keeps us going.

Yeah, something like that, akin to the contentious  “orgone” of Wilhelm Reich, but not in the way he saw it.

Have you read the book, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill?
It talks about desire and all kinds of desires we humans wish to experience.
Love is ranked 2nd of our utmost desires, number one is still sexual desire.
Ofcourse this doesnt have to be truth, but at this moment in time I do believe it.

No, I don’t know this book. In GCB’s view, which I find brilliant and facts fitting, love and sexual drive are one  and shouldn’t be decoupled. Sexual desire without love is only a kind of “backup program” apparently meant to perpetuate the species anyway in case a few individuals only (perhaps a single couple) remain in an insulated geographic location, if no love is available around.

The normal program would not only be intended for procreation, but essentially serve as a way to transfer  “energy – information” by loving physical contact. Procreation would only be a remote function of this so called “metasexual program”.  :)

I think we think alot the same, allthough we differ on the terms perhaps? U think all ultimate is Love and I think its Sexual Desire.. but I have to say I hope it is Love.. so that I am wrong. But I havent found proof of this just yet  :'( ;D.

Normally, they should be one, both being an integral part of the same entity! Decoupling them seems to be a fundamental and disastrous error of civilization!   -d

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2013, 11:33:05 pm »
So, if Love and sexual energy should be one.. which I would like to believe (and maybe do believe a little)..
Then do you also believe there is just One Love.. or is there the possibility to Love alot of people?
And, if on the correct paleolithic diet.. would it be easy to recognize who this One Love would be?
  :o
Reminder to myself:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk