Author Topic: High meat video  (Read 6783 times)

Offline Chester

• Forager
    • View Profile
High meat video
« on: October 08, 2009, 09:07:49 pm »
Just wanted to share this video I recently found. This guy eats a lot of rotten/fermented foods along with high meats of various kinds. He seems to let the meat rot for longer than what people usually do but it seems to work well for him. Also its mentioned that he wrote a book about his diet, could be a interesting read. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIrFhfyrmS4&feature=player_embedded

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: High meat video
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 03:32:32 am »
    His name is Aajonus Vonderplanitz.  The food books he wrote are We Want To Live and Recipe For Living Without Disease.  He made a diet called The Primal Diet.  It doesn't necessarily have to include rotten food or high meat, it depends on whether your health requires you to eat fermented food to be or get well.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline phatdave

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 07:42:00 am »
that was awesome! :) he looks great i think.

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 08:27:23 am »
I wish I could live with the inuit for a year.  Modern man will never understand the wisdom of the ancients.  They think moving away from nature will save them.  That guy is a good man.  If I had a choice between radiation therapy or rotten meat, you know it's going to be rotten meat hands down.  Radiation to kill cancer?  Modern medicine doesn't make any sense to me.  Might as well go straight to euthanasia. 
Opening Pandora's boxes, one box at a time.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 02:15:18 pm »
yesterday i ate a small cube of rotten meat and felt less pain in my leg. today i'll try this again.
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 02:29:18 pm »
i ate a small cube of rotten meat and felt less pain in my leg.

Hooray!  So glad the pain in your leg is easing up =)  So happy you are eating the highmeats FOR THIS.  It makes sense it would be perfect for this.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 03:13:38 pm »
    Hooray!  So glad the pain in your leg is easing up =)  So happy you are eating the highmeats FOR THIS.  It makes sense it would be perfect for this.
dear rawzi/ i just eat a little piece now, it takes like a minute to eliminate my pain. last couple of months, i can't even seat here to write. every seating is painful, but at this moment there's no pain. unbelievable!! after seeing my mother, i try this.
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 02:47:28 am »
We are about a week and a half into the preparation. Can't wait!!!
Cheers
Al

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 12:39:37 pm »
my leg problem cures by rotten meat about 98%. i put 2% aside, 'cause i don't do anykind of exercise (streching), also i love to wear highheels and i'm not sure if i can wear them. i just feels light pain sometimes but nothing serious. rotten meat is a miracle for me and oviously that changes my life otherwise i'd be in wheelchair by this time.
bugs or country chickens

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2010, 12:21:30 am »
That's super awesome Raw! Congratulations

How long are you aging your meat and what kind of meat is it?
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2010, 06:28:29 am »
my leg problem cures by rotten meat about 98%. i put 2% aside, 'cause i don't do anykind of exercise (streching), also i love to wear highheels and i'm not sure if i can wear them. i just feels light pain sometimes but nothing serious. rotten meat is a miracle for me and oviously that changes my life otherwise i'd be in wheelchair by this time.
Congrats on the high meat. High heels are very bad for your musculoskeletal system. If you must wear them, you might consider restricting yourself to using them at special social functions and take them off as soon as you can afterward.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk