Author Topic: Hello, from toronto canada...  (Read 3484 times)

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Hello, from toronto canada...
« on: October 18, 2009, 08:20:22 am »
hey, I am currently doing the "optimal diet" by Dr. Jan Kwasniewski. but i dont eat raw meat on the diet just raw eggs on the diet. I was on this diet just 2 weeks and i feel alot better,more energy. Before that i was on the SAD. :(

anyways, tommorow i will buy some ground beef or pork and hope for the best. Not grass fed organic, just plain supermarket/grocery quality.

I hope i dont get sick and that if all goes well for like an entire month, then maybe this will be a lifetime diet and not a fad like my vegetarian/vegan days were i felt bad.

Offline pc701

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, from toronto canada...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 12:10:15 pm »
I think ajonous is coming to toronto this year oct 25-26...link http://www.wewant2live.com/site/811618/page/937343

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 01:13:29 pm »
Hi PC701,

I also tried optimal diet with lots of cooked pork everyday as an experiment for 1 month.  Tried it last year.  I was comparing raw paleo and cooked paleo and found out first hand that I felt a whole lot better on raw paleo.

I'm a raw paleo omnivore with meats and some fruit.  Today I'm on low carb high fat.

Good luck in your experiments.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline joint-heir

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 04:58:39 am »
Hi from Missouri!
I think maybe I joined the wrong place.  Are you guys eating raw meat?  I thought it was raw veggies and fruits.  Just went for help with allergies and Dr said to No grains, no dairy and pointed me to de-flame pages on internet.  Just looking for more info.  Been on the deflame for 3 weeks now.  There's not much on the deflame page to help, so he said yes, paleo diet is the same.  But I already see one difference.  The deflame page said you could have small amounts of white and sweet potatoes as long as you ate a protein with it, and of course I bake those.  I am really getting sort of confused on info online.  Thought a forum might help.  If this is not the right place, could anyone direct me?  Thank you very much. 

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 07:44:40 pm »
There are endless raw vegan groups online, for example just search yahoo groups under "raw vegan" and you'll find plenty very large ones. There's also the "giveittomeraw" website which is, technically all-inclusive pro-raw, but which is mostly raw vegan in content.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline phatdave

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 09:11:10 am »
Before you go read a little from this forum, you may learn something valuable ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk