Author Topic: MY TODDLER DOESN'T WANT TO EAT ANY RAW PROTEIN ANY MORE... WHAT TO DO!!!  (Read 13971 times)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: MY TODDLER DOESN'T WANT TO EAT ANY RAW PROTEIN ANY MORE... WHAT TO DO!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2009, 06:48:42 pm »
Ray Audette's son flourished on nothing but pemmican, water and diluted juice, but the sample size of children who have lived this way is very small so far, so there is probably still much to learn.

When did he stop fluorishing on that?  What does he eat now?  Am I misunderstanding?

easy one i can find from whole food, even though i prefer organ meats

At the Whole Foods by me, early Thursday mornings the hearts, livers and kidneys of pasture grazed lamb is put on display, although not very obvious.  Invariably by Friday afternoons there are no more.  Fat trim is availble in the mornings until about 10 AM, and then they throw it into the garbage can

On the power struggle thing, we humans are smart, even as babies, especially when raw.  We love to play, especially babies need to, they need that for growth, and we all need it for happiness.  He may be playing with you about not eating what you like.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2009, 11:43:00 pm »
    When did he stop fluorishing on that?  What does he eat now?  Am I misunderstanding?
He didn't stop flourishing AFAIK. The last time Ray provided update, I think in 2007, he reported that his son Gray-Hawk was still eating a meat-based NeanderThin diet and was a gifted athlete with a genius-level IQ, demonstrating, as one would expect, that a more ancestral WOE appears to have the greatest potential when applied from conception.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2010, 04:03:45 am »
hi friends, i just want to tell you that toddler's doing just fine. he's having two big meals with raw muscle meat, organs and fats. he just drinks raw sour goat yogurt for the breakfast. he doesn't give me troubles with his food. if he sometimes feels like to eat fruits, than he eats that by himself. he loves raw unsalted cheese and he also eats that by himself. beside that i feed him.
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I want to upgrade this post now. He's been doing 100% raw paleo almost two years now and my son is four. His dairy intake is zero, no sugar , salt....The result is amazing. Past two years, he's absolutely showing no sign of any kind of illness, even not a little runny nose. His diet is similar to Lex Rocker. But now sometimes he likes to eat seasonal wild berries and grapes (seeded of course).
bugs or country chickens

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
 His diet is similar to Lex Rocker. But now sometimes he likes to eat seasonal wild berries and grapes (seeded of course).  
So he doesn't eat carbs every day? Once in a week, a month or only in the summer?
Does he eat some veggies, honey?
How much protein does he eat on average? Any organ-meats?
What about his cognitive development?
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
I'd be pouty too if I had to eat liver Everyday Day.

Moderation. Liver once a week, or change up. There's a whole animal to eat. And veggies. And tree ripened fruit, etc, clay, etc etc.

No more liver, diff food.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
So he doesn't eat carbs every day? Once in a week, a month or only in the summer?
Does he eat some veggies, honey?
How much protein does he eat on average? Any organ-meats?
What about his cognitive development?
He absolutely doesn't eat any veggies. But I put him on bath with wild grass and wild dandelion leaves juice on the water. He doesn't like honey. Almost a pound of meat/other organs, fats (brain, bone marrows, ducks and chicken eggs, tongue, eyes), he consumes. That's all. Whenever he gets a chance wild berries or blueberries, he eats. He loves seeded water melons. Oranges time to time (once or twice a week). His language (we speak couple of different languages at home) development is slow, but every other thing is normal.
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
His language (we speak couple of different languages at home) development is slow, but every other thing is normal.

I don't know about your little boy, but I've seen other little boys his age extremely slow at starting to speak then turn out very friendly, sensitive, intelligent, fine with language and get college degrees never having to have special classes or any kind of extra help when born into and raised in raised in multi-language households.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk