Author Topic: Were we meant to be extinct?  (Read 10524 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Were we meant to be extinct?
« on: December 14, 2009, 12:58:37 pm »
I'm observing myself and my children and I'm getting the feeling that the current diet and living conditions are unsuitable for my genetic make up.

I mean, there are people who are obviously more suited for an agricultural diet of lots of carbs like rice, cooked vegetables and just a little meat.

My genes require lots of meat and fat which is generally expensive.

If I hadn't found out about all this diet stuff and true health stuff, I'd have been dead and my children would be drugged freak shows right now.

The world has changed, were we meant to be extinct?

Of course we aren't going down without a fight.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

William

Re: Were we meant to be extinct?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 02:32:56 pm »
The world has changed many times, really, I see it as constant, and when the earth changed there have been population reductions so drastic that the Mayans used the phrase "all men died".

The carb-eaters will die first, and in far greater numbers.

IMHO we were designed to be survivors.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 06:12:21 pm »
I suppose it's inevitable that those more resistant to toxins will outlive the rest plus have more children etc. I've often thought that if I'd lived in the (Middle or earlier) Palaeolithic that I would have had far fewer health-problems than I did with all that dairy pre-rawpalaeodiet. That said, the rate at which foods are becoming ever more processed means that the health-problems/genetic defects that people incur will inevitably increase to dangerous levels.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 09:49:53 pm »
i am not sure who is supposed to continue our species but it is interesting to note that in the past it is always the more mentally evolved that been more prolific and able to continue populating our planet.. 
In the past this was due to the mental ability defend oneself by creating weapons and using more intellectual waring techniques as well as the ability to make shelter and food easier to obtain(which was partially the reason we have such a large population and then further made more available by the excess of a population producing "easy" food and shelter) and also the ability to augment/"cure" ones health to a gross degree where we have allowed those that should have been left out of the gene pool to pollute it!
I think that we have come to a point on the bell curve however where our drive to create a perfect habitat (unlimited food supply, housing, entertainment(t.v., useless items that people buy) that is an EXTREMELY poor substitute for culture/community) at the expense that we overlooked our need for a cleaner habitat (air, water, food source, real community and culture to feed the spirits) and now we are seeing our bodies and mentalities trying to quickly compensate for the exponentially fast changes that are needed adaption to for further survival.
in my mind everyone who cannot adjust to this (add, food allergies, autism, social maladjustment) are the more mentally qualified to be able to FIX our beautiful environment and make it more sustainable and also further the human tradition of having the more mentally evolved/galacticly aligned populate the earth, however this may have already stopped happening with the demise of the mayan/incan empires and those of the more indigenous cultures that still exist.  i think that we have poisoned our environment to a degree that these beautiful creatures are stifulled mentally because their bodies cannot deal with the toxins and their minds cannot comprehend a mind who would want to create THIS for our species!  this leaves the barbarians that can physically adapt (eat fast food, rely on other people opinions, stand being in cars, do not questions how they survive) and propagate and further fill our planet with shit! 
 for whatever reason the greed of those who rule the apathetic/mentally/physically dull masses has overcome our ability to realize that if we used our huge evolved brains we could sustain a population and heal and create a more harmonic existence with our environment.  for whatever reason there is this great fear of augmenting our ideas of wealth and happiness and the inability to realize the true meaning of these terms. in the great scheme of things if we are supposed to burn out at this point then we have no ability to stop it.  that is not some excuse to stop questioning and living a righteous life and keep fighting to be as healthy and knowledgeable as possible as to infect others with this paleo disease!!!!!!!!!!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 10:37:39 pm »
If we are going to fight extinction, we paleo people must breed.

How many kids you got right now and how many you think you will have in this lifetime?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 07:41:18 am »
"you can kill a man but you can not kill an idea"
i dont remember who this quote is by but i think we need to populate the earth with people who understand the importance of health and how it can be acquired with a paleo diet, i think that some how once people understand where their food comes from they start to understand the importance of our environment
i may just feel this way because i am a 26 year old female who has gone through so much depression, mental disorders and harmed myself enough physically that my mind has kind of killed my ability to procreate as i have pretty much gone through premature menopause.  i wanted 12 children of all different colors, i guess i still do!

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 11:25:42 am »

How many kids you got right now and how many you think you will have in this lifetime?

It would be a futile effort. When it comes to breeding contests, agrarians can outbreed Paleo folk (hunter gatherers), which is one of several reasons that agrarians conquered and overwhelmed HGs to begin with and why the world is overpopulated as it is. I agree that conquering with ideas/memes is the way to go.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

alphagruis

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 06:42:29 pm »
It would be a futile effort. When it comes to breeding contests, agrarians can outbreed Paleo folk (hunter gatherers), which is one of several reasons that agrarians conquered and overwhelmed HGs to begin with and why the world is overpopulated as it is. I agree that conquering with ideas/memes is the way to go.

Yes, I agree.

It is quite unlikely that modern paleo people could ever outbreed modern agrarians. For many many reasons the reverse has been true in the past and remains true in the future and that's precisely why this forum exists and why we are in the present catastrophic situation where the world population must (and no doubt will) collapse probably in the forthcoming century.

As paleo people we need "real valuable paleo" food to breed and we are more and more runnning out of it just because overpopulated and thus more and more sickly Gaia or biosphere can no longer produce it. Agrarian people are much less demanding with their starchy "foods" and thus will more likely outbreed us, unfortunately.

Well running out of cheap fossil fuels will stop agrarian people from breeding so much too in the future.

The problem of collapse we are facing is an emergent one that cannot be actually controled by homo sapiens. It's by far not of the kind of the ones an engineer for instance is used to solve.

http://tobyspeople.com/anthropik/2005/07/thesis-4-human-population-is-a-function-of-food-supply/index.html   

Offline extralizard13

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 02:51:49 am »

I've always been a believer in adopting children and would most likely do that. Although, I am a little sad that it would mean my genetic line to end.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 09:52:42 pm »
Adoption is a no no in my selfish gene thinking.
Blood is blood, genes are genes, and RPD delivers.

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2010, 05:07:20 am »

I think the poles(figuratively, though perhaps literally as well) will shift, possibly sooner than later and paleo people will start outbreeding agrarians.  Pottinger's cat experiments I think provide us with insight of how greatly the ability to reproduce can diminish over time when animals are not fed their natural diet.

Humans, I believe can be compared to the cats. We are slowly losing our ability to reproduce healthily, especially in the last 30 years or so and even more so in the US. The more unhealthy the mother the harder it is for her to get pregnant, the harder it is to have a healthy child and the harder it is to give birth. I routinely hear horror stories now a day of multiple day torturous labors. Supposedly 1 in 3 children born in the US will develop early onset diabetes with 1 in 2 minority children developing it. Obesity is at all time highs and only going to continue to rise. A whole host of other childhood complications are developing at an absurd pace such as autism. We are essentially sterilizing ourselves.

Things weren't so bad for agrarians until this past half century where processed foods became easily accessible. If obesity rates continue to escalate as they are I really don't see us being able to sustain any population growth like we have been seeing even with the advancement of medicine.

William

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 05:44:14 am »
The best story of polar shift is when a planet-size comet passes close enough. The lucky and the strong survive then.

If obesity rates continue to escalate as they are I really don't see us being able to sustain any population growth like we have been seeing even with the advancement of medicine.

Us? Who is us? Some races are disappearing, some have a population explosion with no end in sight.

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2010, 07:00:05 am »
I  think its very possible that those with population explosions will face the same troubles as those as developed nations like the US fairly soon (within a few generations) and have the same issues with diabetic mothers giving birth to children even more prone to diabetes  and eventually to children who have almost no chance at reproducing.

Re: polar shifts

I started exploring more and more about fringe scientsist/crack-pots and have found them to be very facsinating. I skimmed through several posts on thunderbolts.info and find the electric universe amazing. I think I finally see a glimpse of where you were coming from with respects to how you view evidence. 

One tidbit I also found to be very intriguing was that Nikola Tesla, one of the premiere scientists/engineers of all time thought Einstein's theory of GR to be garbage

from wiki

Tesla was critical of Einstein's relativity work, calling it:

...[a] magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king ... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists

I don't think you've started a thread about what you believe but I think it'd be great to hear you out. I plan on spending lots of time in the future looking into these types of things. Maybe your ancient summarian text actually does hold the key to the universe.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2010, 10:53:14 am »
I think the poles(figuratively, though perhaps literally as well) will shift, possibly sooner than later a.....
The Chinese managed to get to over a billion people on an agrarian diet, so I'm not holding my breath.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

William

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2010, 11:12:02 am »
Maybe your ancient Sumerian text actually does hold the key to the universe.

It's Z. Sitchin's translation, not mine, and I read it with caution, because I've noticed how everyone imposes modern cultural worldviews on ancient stuff.
For instance the description of Valhalla sounds like religious twaddle until you understand that the old Norse meant 120 when they wrote one hundred, and then the number of doors and the numbers of warriors who sally from each when the Gjallarhorn sounds add up to a Great Year, a Great Year being one revolution of the our galaxy. So this agrees with thunderbolts.com that Gods were celestial objects, including planets.

I cannot believe that fuzzy-minded carb eaters could have coped with such ancient astrophysics.

If you have not read Immanuel Velikovsky, you have a real treat in store. Ages in Chaos, Worlds in Collision, Mankind in Amnesia. He used ancient records plus geology to form a new worldview which is being confirmed by every space probe, so NASA now hides the data so as not to embarrass themselves.  :)
The so-called "scientific" establishment hates him and everyone else who, like Galileo Galilei, rocks the boat.

BTW Jesus Christ spoke of the energy field that surrounds the earth - he called it the "pleroma". That's in the Nag Hammadi Library, which should be available through any university library.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2010, 04:22:33 pm »

My brain chemicals are so fragile I have to be extremely careful of what I eat and drink and how I live my life, this is all due to generations of poor diet and it's pretty unfair! :) same with my bowel raw meat/water or else my get gut lets me know.

I could never go back to what I used to eat, I would become extinct pretty quickly.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2010, 05:40:28 pm »
Interesting that Tesla wasn't a fan of Einsteins' relativity theory. And the quotation is rather apt, I think.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline extralizard13

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2010, 06:01:54 pm »
I think Tesla would have gotten more fans if he didn't require a Tesla coil to be in use wherever and whenever he'd give talks. They were quite scary!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2010, 06:06:32 pm »
Tesla is the real deal.  His genius delivers.

For a better critique against einstein see http://www.youstupidrelativist.com/

Electric Universe will rule the 21st century.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2010, 11:08:57 pm »
Interesting that Tesla wasn't a fan of Einsteins' relativity theory. And the quotation is rather apt, I think.

Yes, but relativity has been proven experimentally correct, thousands of times, at the planetary level.  It doesn't fit with the quantum world, but it definitely has real-world applications.  GPS systems have to allow for the effect of relativity, because time passes a little bit slower on the Earth's surface than it does in orbit, where the satellites are. I can provide a link. Here is is:

www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2706/is-higher-faster

Scroll down to the last couple of paragraphs. Read all of it first, but that's the most relevant part.

I'm not saying relativity is 100% correct in every case.  Physicists all agree that there must be a unified theory that will include both quantum mechanics and general relativity, that hasn't been discovered yet.  However, like I showed with the link, relativity does have some useful real-world applications.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2010, 09:40:36 am »
Quality of life, always outsmarts quantity of life, hence the millions of years as cavemen & our short 10,000 year agarian based so called civilisation

When man achieves balance quality with quantity, you get millions of years of health & evolution, even though i dont believe in evolution, it's apt tho lol

No number of people can go against the way they were supposed to live, no amount of genetic mutation, will ever change our use of the environment & our relationship with bacteria

Bacteria ultimately decides what our organs & bodies look like, no amount of force feeding grains will ever do that, the thousands of years of feeding cattle & farm animals have never succeeding in changing their basic need to interact with nature of grassy plains & roaming as beasts

Even domesticated fed on artificial grains their whole lives, thrive when fed nature

Bacteria & ecology will always bring man back to themselves
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 09:53:17 am by roony »

William

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2010, 12:04:51 pm »
Hear! Hear!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk