Author Topic: Bunch of old people talking about their diseases... my eyes roll.  (Read 17565 times)

William

Re: Bunch of old people talking about their diseases... my eyes roll.
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2010, 01:07:52 pm »
Mr. Ellis says wolf saliva heals his cuts faster than conventional medicine.

The saliva of zero carbers must be like wolf saliva, as our teeth stay white, need no brushing, get stronger and like that.
Anyone with university contacts might consider suggesting this to a biologist, as there could be some of that lovely grant money in it.

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2010, 08:39:18 pm »
The saliva of zero carbers must be like wolf saliva, as our teeth stay white, need no brushing, get stronger and like that.
Anyone with university contacts might consider suggesting this to a biologist, as there could be some of that lovely grant money in it.

It's already been researched, plenty of studies on it out there, its the bacteria in the saliva, combined with enzymes & amylase or something lol

But it does prove transporting & using biological agents in their natural ecological states, heal better then any isolated or synthesised medicine. also applies to broadspectrum agents, such as garlic etc., intact natural colonies are needed to heal, living cells

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2010, 08:46:04 pm »
It's already been researched, plenty of studies on it out there, its the bacteria in the saliva, combined with enzymes & amylase or something lol

But it does prove transporting & using biological agents in their natural ecological states, heal better then any isolated or synthesised medicine. also applies to broadspectrum agents, such as garlic etc., intact natural colonies are needed to heal, living cells

I've always heard that when dogs lick people, it helps them heal.  That dogs have lots of quick recirculating saliva.

Anyone have experience that they want to share having used their ZC saliva to help others to heal from injuries?  If so, do you think your saliva did help?  And did they heal?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2010, 09:12:15 pm »
I've heard of saliva cures on skin symptoms with normal SAD people.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2010, 09:37:23 pm »
I've heard of saliva cures on skin symptoms with normal SAD people.

I'm allergic to my saliva, for a day after I take a bite of something SAD, like bread.  Otherwise my saliva doesn't give me a problem. 

Where might you have heard of the saliva cures?  Which skin symptoms did the saliva alleviate?  Itchiness?  Or more than that?

I had problems with cooked proteins.  When I became allergic (on vegan diet) to just about all denatured proteins, I had to learn a bunch of more views on my road to health.  I learned a little energy trick that can make a person who is allergic to their own saliva, to not react to it. 

"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline roony

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2010, 03:22:50 am »
    I'm allergic to my saliva, for a day after I take a bite of something SAD, like bread.  Otherwise my saliva doesn't give me a problem. 

Where might you have heard of the saliva cures?  Which skin symptoms did the saliva alleviate?  Itchiness?  Or more than that?

I had problems with cooked proteins.  When I became allergic (on vegan diet) to just about all denatured proteins, I had to learn a bunch of more views on my road to health.  I learned a little energy trick that can make a person who is allergic to their own saliva, to not react to it. 

lol what are your symptoms for the saliva allergy ... being allergic to your saliva is a bit like saying your allergic to your own blood or pee lol

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2010, 06:59:50 am »
lol what are your symptoms for the saliva allergy ... being allergic to your saliva is a bit like saying your allergic to your own blood or pee lol

When I eat wrong food I get allergic to my own blood too.  I was very sick.

My mouth, throat and lips were swollen from the saliva allergy, and if I put my finger in my mouth: my finger would break out in a rash and itch.  

I don't think I've ever been allergic to my pee, but I have practiced amaroli to help cure myself.  I was vegan then.  Works really well for raw fruitarians.  Helps them with getting enough/recycling protein.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2010, 07:22:18 am »
   ...    I don't think I've ever been allergic to my pee, but I have practiced amaroli to help cure myself.  I was vegan then.  Works really well for raw fruitarians.  Helps them with getting enough/recycling protein.
Yes, before the development of commercial vitamin supplements, traditional vegetarians and vegans apparently used to advocate amaroli and/or coprophagia to get some of the nutrients that are lacking in plant-heavy diets. Years ago I saw a vegetarian Indian leader (I forget if he was a spiritual leader or a politician) who advocated amaroli on the 60 Minutes tv program.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2010, 07:40:19 am »
Yes, before the development of commercial vitamin supplements, traditional vegetarians and vegans apparently used to advocate amaroli and/or coprophagia to get some of the nutrients that are lacking in plant-heavy diets. Years ago I saw a vegetarian Indian leader (I forget if he was a spiritual leader or a politician) who advocated amaroli on the 60 Minutes tv program.

LOL yes, in a famous vegan restaurant, I picked a book up off their shelf of what to read with your meal.  The book had therapies of both substances written about in detail.  I've never used poop to treat myself with, yet.  Maybe if I would have, I could have continued to be vegan.  I just can't bring myself to eat poop.  Not intentionally anyway.  I just can't imagine it.

60 Minutes should do one on coprophagia.  I know the treatment is still used in vegetarians who refuse commercial supplements.  I refuse commercial supplements too, so I understand their stance.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2010, 07:48:02 am »
   LOL yes, in a famous vegan restaurant, I picked a book up off their shelf of what to read with your meal.  The book had therapies of both substances written about in detail.  I've never used poop to treat myself with, yet.  Maybe if I would have, I could have continued to be vegan.  I just can't bring myself to eat poop.  Not intentionally anyway.  I just can't imagine it.

60 Minutes should do one on coprophagia.  I know the treatment is still used in vegetarians who refuse commercial supplements.  I refuse commercial supplements too, so I understand their stance.
Yes, the vegans/vegetarians who fare worst tend to be moderners who aren't aware of the traditional knowledge and think they're diet is so good that they don't need any such supplements as urine or poo or vitamin pills to replace the nutrients which were plentiful in Paleo times that their diets lack. I find eating wild and pasture-fed animal foods to be a far preferable option. :) I'll bet there would be a lot fewer Americans becoming vegetarians and vegans if they heard about how to do it properly from cultures with a much longer history of the practice like Hindu vegetarians. :)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 07:53:14 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline livingthelife

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2010, 08:50:23 am »
I'll bet there would be a lot fewer Americans becoming vegetarians and vegans if they heard about how to do it properly from cultures with a much longer history of the practice like Hindu vegetarians. :)

There is also a physiological conditioning required to sustain the yogi - yoga, in the true sense - which regulates breathing, heart rate & circulation, digestion, etc with biorhythmic focus; and the caste system provides social structure for the practice 

A yogi doesn't eat vegetarian/vegan and then go off to work under artificial light and deal with people all day, or jog a mile, or undergo pregnancy, or stay up late watching TV...

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2010, 10:12:53 am »
Good points. Many generations of dealing with such a difficult diet has probably taught them many tricks. It amazes me how so many young Americans adopt what they consider a vegetarian or vegan diet and within months start talking as if they are experts on it after reading the latest fad book on it, without ever inquiring with the people who have been doing it longest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk