Author Topic: Gained 10lbs. of MUSCLE in less than a week!  (Read 82641 times)

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Gained 10lbs. of MUSCLE in less than a week!
« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2010, 11:04:19 pm »
I've been on a fat diet.  Diarrhea is insane.  Blood eveywhere.  It was better this morning though.  I've been eating beef stock, chicken stock, sauerkraut and drinking kombucha.  I hope my gut health returns to normal.  I know I'm immune deficient right now with all this thrush in my mouth.  I'm afraid to go out to places at the moment. 
Opening Pandora's boxes, one box at a time.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2010, 11:16:47 pm »
That much internal bleeding?  Maybe there are herbs or meds that stop internal bleeding. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 18, 2010, 11:31:36 pm »
I had blood in it yesterday.  I think it's normal.  When there's too much amino acids in the blood stream, one of the ways it ditches it is thru the gut which would explain diarrhea.  Too much protein opened up a whole new world to me.  I have more theories to talk about after going thru this.  My mother had to use a coin and tiger balm to create bruising all over my body.  I never understood why older people do this all the time in my culture.  Now I know.  Hyperaminoacidemia causes a whole lot of our diseases of civilization, not just from carbs.  Sorry If I was getting aggressive in my posts lately, it's all testosterone. 

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #128 on: January 18, 2010, 11:39:58 pm »
Where is "your culture"?

BTW I added you as a friend on facebook.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 18, 2010, 11:51:26 pm »
Cambodian

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2010, 11:56:22 pm »
That much internal bleeding?  Maybe there are herbs or meds that stop internal bleeding. 

Arnica.  If you're not allergic to aloe, that too.  Maybe goldenseal for a little while.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Diana

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2010, 12:13:15 am »
Cayenne (chili pepper) will stop bleeding. If you are brave enough (I think you are ;) )you can put a full teaspoon of the powder in a cup of water and drink it down, and repeat if necessary. It normally works pretty fast.

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 19, 2010, 12:20:32 am »
I read about that a long time ago.  Cayenne is good for heart attacks also.   

Gosh, Thanks everyone.  How could I be so stupid just for the sake of vanity?  Sometimes I feel I'm too smart for my own good. 

I realized I went too far when something in my head said high testosterone and lower immunity.  Maybe that was myself, but I think it was some kind of divine intervention. 

William

« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2010, 12:26:37 am »
I have internal bleeding and thrush everwhere.  I'll let you guy's know about it more after I recover.

Glad that you are recovering.
Thrush IIRC is candida, and the cure that worked for me was the tallow in my pemmican. Raw beef fat should work as well if you are one of those who can tolerate it - it gives me the shits.
Roast pork is said to heal the gut.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #134 on: January 19, 2010, 01:16:30 am »
Roast pork is said to heal the gut.

I'm not that totally familiar with all ways of cooking meat.  How do you roast your pork?  

How is it said that it heals the gut?  Is it the proline and glycine from boiling the bone a long time?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 01:50:21 am by RawZi »
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 19, 2010, 01:44:03 am »
I totally agree.  I've been downing VCO, Ghee, Stock, pork skin.  Just about all fat.  I feel and look better.  My joints don't hurt overnight.  The healing powers of fat are amazing. 

Rabbit starvation has the same symptoms of meth abuse.  I've been reading up on meth sites to know what to expect with this comedown.  The body craves carbohydrates because of the stimulating effect of hyperaminoacidemia.  Everytime I ate a snicker's my heart rate decreased and I felt better.  Same thing happens when I eat fat.  I think insulin levels are through the roof and any carbohydrate will be converted to fat imediately upon digestion.  The only problem with carbs is it's not a good time to eat them because of the dry mouth.  Meth users love candy and starch.  I'm fully aware of the problem, so I just eat fat.  I don't want my teeth rotting and besides, why feed the yeast and cause a whole list of new problems. 

One thing I learn going through all this is the body knows what to do.  You just have to listen to it.  I was detoxing in every form.  Even the act of high blood pressure and heart rate is a form of detox.  It needs high blood pressure and rate to release more blood into the digestive tract to remove the excess amino acids.  In a sense, too much amino acids is too much blood.  The dry mouth is alerting you to drink up to flush your body.  Every time I laid down and closed my eyes it felt like I took a shot of espresso.  I needed to stay up to burn off the excess amino acids.  On and on, the body knows.

Those stupid doctors gave me a beta blocker, atenolol, because they thought I had an anxiety attack.  All that did was slow my body from detoxing.  I still think the snickers worked better.  That idiot doctor said it was all psychosomatic.  He had never heard of protein poisoning.  I told him about it, but he's a doctor, he KNOWS what he's doing. 

Good thing I don't believe in allopathic medicine.  Water and bruising worked wonders.  It made me want to learn more chinese medicine after going thru this.  Eastern medicine is awesome, it encourages the body to heal instead of impeding it. 

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 19, 2010, 01:50:48 am »
Hope you get better buddy.

So you were actually just stuffing your self with meat every second of the day + with beer?

I did up my protein intake but not through the roof like you did and I must say I feel better. My brainfog seems to be vanishing atleast.

I have a question though. If I were to eat nothing but fish, would I get rabbit starvation? I'm curious because vilhjalmur stefansson just ate fish for long periods of time.

Thanks
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2010, 01:56:31 am »
I have a question though. If I were to eat nothing but fish, would I get rabbit starvation? I'm curious because vilhjalmur stefansson just ate fish for long periods of time.

Thanks

There are classes of fish with oily livers and non-oily flesh (e.g. cod), and there are others that have oily flesh and non-oily livers (e,g. salmon).  I think it might depend on that.  Have you tried it to any extent, eating raw fish as the greater majority or your whole diet?

Offline aunaturale

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2010, 02:04:51 am »
Those stupid doctors gave me a beta blocker, atenolol, because they thought I had an anxiety attack.  All that did was slow my body from detoxing.  I still think the snickers worked better.  That idiot doctor said it was all psychosomatic.  He had never heard of protein poisoning.  I told him about it, but he's a doctor, he KNOWS what he's doing. 

Good thing I don't believe in allopathic medicine.  Water and bruising worked wonders.  It made me want to learn more chinese medicine after going thru this.  Eastern medicine is awesome, it encourages the body to heal instead of impeding it. 

redfulcrum, mass wise (roughly), where would protein and fat sit
with the diet.

i.e. 2 pounds of protein for every 1 pound of fat

Doctors cant live with em. Cant live without em. I do praise western medicines ability
to save someone from an emergency situation, though. You wont find antibiotics in the wild,
keep up with the fat intake, the broths are excellent for restoring your digestive health.
"The more I learn what is a man, the more I want to be an animal."

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 19, 2010, 02:10:29 am »
you need a lot of fat.  I haven't got it down to a science yet.  I would think the 1:1 ratio is right in weight.  Anything higher will cause an anabolic effect.  I'm still coming down.  I have to eat fat to slow down my heart rate.  I just hope I didn't get my endocrine system stuck in a energy using state.  I guess the more fat I eat, the more balance my metabolic rate will become. 

Fat slows down metabolsim
carbs slows down metabolism
alcohol slows down metabolism

Protein INCREASES metabolism.  I would never think that iti could do this. 

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #140 on: January 19, 2010, 02:21:20 am »
redfulcrum, mass wise (roughly), where would protein and fat sit
with the diet.

i.e. 2 pounds of protein for every 1 pound of fat
To attain the ~75% calories by fat that most people do well on you should be eating in close to a 3:1 ratio of lean to fat. It's not an exact science and changes even day to day but it gets you into the ballpark range to fine tune as your body tells you.
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline redfulcrum

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 19, 2010, 02:31:55 am »
I agree, what's the best tasting?  Nature designed our tongue a certain way.  That correct ratio should give the perfect tasting meat. 

carnivore

« Reply #142 on: January 19, 2010, 02:38:27 am »
I totally agree.  I've been downing VCO, Ghee, Stock, pork skin.  Just about all fat.  I feel and look better.  My joints don't hurt overnight.  The healing powers of fat are amazing. 

Rabbit starvation has the same symptoms of meth abuse.  I've been reading up on meth sites to know what to expect with this comedown.  The body craves carbohydrates because of the stimulating effect of hyperaminoacidemia.  Everytime I ate a snicker's my heart rate decreased and I felt better.  Same thing happens when I eat fat.  I think insulin levels are through the roof and any carbohydrate will be converted to fat imediately upon digestion.  The only problem with carbs is it's not a good time to eat them because of the dry mouth.  Meth users love candy and starch.  I'm fully aware of the problem, so I just eat fat.  I don't want my teeth rotting and besides, why feed the yeast and cause a whole list of new problems. 

One thing I learn going through all this is the body knows what to do.  You just have to listen to it.  I was detoxing in every form.  Even the act of high blood pressure and heart rate is a form of detox.  It needs high blood pressure and rate to release more blood into the digestive tract to remove the excess amino acids.  In a sense, too much amino acids is too much blood.  The dry mouth is alerting you to drink up to flush your body.  Every time I laid down and closed my eyes it felt like I took a shot of espresso.  I needed to stay up to burn off the excess amino acids.  On and on, the body knows.

When I eat lots of lean meat without fat, I fell in hypoglycaemia.

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #143 on: January 19, 2010, 02:49:23 am »
I agree, what's the best tasting?  Nature designed our tongue a certain way.  That correct ratio should give the perfect tasting meat. 
I've always gravitated towards chuck cuts personally. The meat is more flavorful, the fat is tasty and well distributed, and the cut is so much cheaper than other cuts as it's a tougher cut (when cooked, not so much when raw ;D).
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline aunaturale

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #144 on: January 19, 2010, 02:54:05 am »
you need a lot of fat.  I haven't got it down to a science yet.  I would think the 1:1 ratio is right in weight.  Anything higher will cause an anabolic effect.  I'm still coming down.  I have to eat fat to slow down my heart rate.  I just hope I didn't get my endocrine system stuck in a energy using state.  I guess the more fat I eat, the more balance my metabolic rate will become. 

Fat slows down metabolsim
carbs slows down metabolism
alcohol slows down metabolism

Protein INCREASES metabolism.  I would never think that iti could do this. 

Never would've thought protein could cause this dramatic effect in such a short amount of time!!!!!
I sure would like to experiment with a safer ZC protein-to-fat ratio and see what happens.

Its not an exact science thats for sure, different body types call for different approaches
nonetheless high protein low fat will certainly cause side effects for anyone.
"The more I learn what is a man, the more I want to be an animal."

Offline Christopher

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 19, 2010, 03:11:11 am »
I've always gravitated towards chuck cuts personally. The meat is more flavorful, the fat is tasty and well distributed, and the cut is so much cheaper than other cuts as it's a tougher cut (when cooked, not so much when raw ;D).

Ya I agree, I've only been eating raw meat for 5 days now but I have to say that I really enjoy the taste of raw chuck steak but I absolutely despise the taste of raw ground beef. It's weird...

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 19, 2010, 03:41:17 am »
Dude, they probably put this bastard 'Sodium Diacetate' and 'Potassium Lactate' in your beef mince to preserve it since it's more exposed than steak. I had stopped buying the shitty supermarket beef-mince because it has it in, so I went to the butcher and they told me they hadn't put anything in their so I bought it. I guess they didn't but someone else did because I could taste it and it's messed me up. Same discomfort/headache/tiredness and repulsion from eating it. I know it's the stuff, because I went to a supermarket butcher who minced the meat in front of me and it tasted great.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Christopher

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2010, 04:47:54 am »
Dude, they probably put this bastard 'Sodium Diacetate' and 'Potassium Lactate' in your beef mince to preserve it since it's more exposed than steak. I had stopped buying the shitty supermarket beef-mince because it has it in, so I went to the butcher and they told me they hadn't put anything in their so I bought it. I guess they didn't but someone else did because I could taste it and it's messed me up. Same discomfort/headache/tiredness and repulsion from eating it. I know it's the stuff, because I went to a supermarket butcher who minced the meat in front of me and it tasted great.

It could be, but I don't buy my meat from the grocery store, I get it from a butcher shop where they claim that nothing is added at all to their meat. The meat however is still grain finished (can't afford grass fed meat) and obviously not the best quality but I personally think that my hatred for raw ground beef has to do with the texture of it  -\

William

« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2010, 05:09:30 am »
   I'm not that totally familiar with all ways of cooking meat.  How do you roast your pork?

Pyrex pan in oven at 300F for 1 hour 40 minutes. This is for back ribs.
Caution - I've done this twice in the past year, so there is probably a better way.

How is it said that it heals the gut?  Is it the proline and glycine from boiling the bone a long time?

I have no idea how or why. It felt right though.

Offline livingthelife

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 19, 2010, 05:52:11 am »
drinking kombucha

That doesn't seem like a good idea, just my "gut" reaction. Too much acid, yeast, sugar... I used to brew but became convinced it's just not a healthy or natural food.

Kraut seems right, though:

True paleo sauerkraut can be made by immersing a cabbage in the ocean.

Please don't drink alcohol, especially now (another thing I'm glad to be rid of, and I heartily defended it)

I hope you feel better soon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk