Author Topic: Diabetes Cured? Controlled? No more medication?  (Read 5912 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Diabetes Cured? Controlled? No more medication?
« on: January 26, 2010, 12:19:51 pm »
Hello,

I'm looking to collect testimonials of people who have been cured of diabetes with raw paleo diet or other diets or other means.  Please post them or their links here.

Diabetes should be a simple enough ailment to fix on RPD isn't it?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

William

Re: Diabetes Cured? Controlled? No more medication?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 12:28:42 pm »
IIRC that's Lex.
I was pre-diabetic, but avoided doctors so no records.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 12:43:45 pm »
    What about diabetes insipidus?  It hits one in 25,000 according to literature.  That not that rare a number considering 1 in 100,000 people are diagnosed with any kind of lupus, and I've met plenty of people with that.  Who has had luck with raw diet controlling, curing or has cured diabetes insipidus?

Many people in this era think of diabetes as a sugar problem, when it started out as a water problem.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 02:19:35 pm »
   What about diabetes insipidus?  It hits one in 25,000 according to literature.  That not that rare a number considering 1 in 100,000 people are diagnosed with any kind of lupus, and I've met plenty of people with that.  Who has had luck with raw diet controlling, curing or has cured diabetes insipidus?

Many people in this era think of diabetes as a sugar problem, when it started out as a water problem.

Can you explain this?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 02:31:38 pm »
Can you explain this?

Diabetes is Greek, as are many words in medical books.  It means siphoning water, I think, it means something like that.  It has nothing to do with sugar.  As it turned out later, many diabetics also had problems with their pancreases.  There was "born" "diabetes mellitus".  So they had to call diabetes with no problem with sugar something else, which they termed "diabetes insipidus".

I am curious who here may have that, and who has cured it.  

Rather than using things like insulin to treat it, doctors use vasopresson for diabetes insipidus patients.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 02:39:31 am »
Source: WeWant2Live.com
Hi Aajonus,
Early last year I was very ill losing weight very rapidly not able to digest, diagnosed with ibs together with hietial hernia.
Also [I was] dehydrating at a very fast pace diagnose with a rare illness called Diabetes Insipidus.
In a nutshell I’ve tasted thirst and it is not good!

My friend heard that I was very ill and call me, she could not even recognize my voice.

When I said to her “What can I eat”! She began to read your books for me on the phone.

She realized I could not even read with enough concentration, your diet began to make an impact on my body the moment I dragged myself out of bed and made the first smoothie of eggs and papaya. Ever since then my search for the raw food has been exciting to say the least.

For one, I was never able to drink pasteurized milk and now I drink gallons of raw milk.

I have been able to visit your conferences twice and had consultations at which time you have been able to Help me tremendously.

I’m writing you this note to “Thank you” for not only myself but my husband who was diagnosed with prostate cancer and we both are doing very well,

Also to let you know we had a graduation party on the 22nd of June 08 for our younger son, among our guest was Conrad Mac Intire, a tennis coach for the City of Springfield MA and he had this comment to make in front of our guests:

“ Ydalmen, you look as you did 20 years ago, I told my wife you have to call her and ask what diet you’re on. You look terrific”.

Also in the spring my ophthalmologist measured my vision for new glasses, his comment was

“I’ve not seen any one improve their vision in a year like your vision”.
Ydalmen Sandburg, Massachusetts
Source: RawFoodExplained.com
1. Introduction

Diabetes insipidus is much less common than diabetes mellitus. It is a disorder where there is either a deficiency of vasopressin (ADH) or an insensitivity of the kidney tubules to the presence of this hormone.

The hypothalamic nuclei of the pituitary gland secretes the antidiuretic hormone. This hormone acts mainly in the distal-collecting tubules of the kidney and stimulates the reabsorption of water according to bodily need. Onset of this "disease" is said to be insidious or abrupt and may occur at any age. However, we know that no disease occurs abruptly but it develops only after a period of time due to unhealthful practices.

2. Symptoms

Enormous quantities of fluid may be ingested and excreted (3 to 30 liters per day). Urination is especially excessive during the night. Dehydration develops rapidly if urinary losses are not continually replaced.

3. Medical Treatment

The usual treatment is hormonal therapy. ADH is administered either via a nasal spray or intramuscular injection. Nonhormonal therapy involves the use of certain diuretic drugs. This palliative treatment cannot result in health. It only treats the symptoms of this disease without considering causes. Other systemic disorders are present in this disease, such as chronic renal disorders and other systemic or metabolic impairment.

To treat one symptom is foolish. As in diabetes mellitus, the underlying cause of ill health must be corrected and only then will general health result.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 12:12:40 pm »
Hello,

I'm looking to collect testimonials of people who have been cured of diabetes with raw paleo diet or other diets or other means.  Please post them or their links here.

Diabetes should be a simple enough ailment to fix on RPD isn't it?
I posted several Type 1 diabetes success stories in this forum in the past. Type 2 success stories are more common.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk