Author Topic: Raw Cheese  (Read 9468 times)

Offline Seeker_1

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Raw Cheese
« on: February 22, 2010, 12:16:08 pm »
According to Aajonus,
   "Cheese when it's raw will not digest, it'll attract the poisons that are dumped from the stomach lining into the stomach and throughout the intestines and absorb it, hold onto it like a sponge, and discard it in the fecal matter"

Has anyone experienced any radical claensing effect from raw unsalted cheese, or a combination of raw unsalted cheese and a detoxifier like say green veggie juices or something that would release toxins?? After hearing this i'm thinking of adding sum raw unsalted cheese into my diet, however if his theory is correct i'd like to try using it in conjunction with a potent detoxifier. I'm pretty sure he said cilantro was good for heavy metals and parsley for sumthing else..? Anyone have any thoughts on this matter?
-Seeker

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Raw Cheese
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 02:13:35 pm »
Does he have any actual scientific study done about this or is this just the feeling he gets from cheese?
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 02:21:36 pm »
    I would use small amounts of cilantro or parsley in my juice, like five percent.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 05:47:48 pm »
Sounds like nonsense
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline Seeker_1

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 10:54:14 pm »
yeah idk. It was in an audio i downloaded from here where he was advising sum guy who developed a hole in his tooth and was using the 1tbls coconut cream+1tsp clay+1tsp honey mixture as toothpaste. He was saying that unsalted cheese acts as a sponge for toxins but when taken with honey acts as a mineral suppliment.
  I mean obviously I have NO idea if it's true, but i'm willing to give it a shot as thats what "seekers" do, lol. If it's possible to contact him i'd certainly ask if he's done a study to verify this, but either way sounds interesting enough to go for...though i still don't believe that it doesn't digest at ALL, lol, thats jus kinda silly.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 12:37:20 am »
I agree with others, it appears to be just his claim without any study to back it up.  So take it for what it's worth.

On the other hand, look at french, they eat plenty of raw cheeses like Roquefort and  Comte I don't think they complain much about it.  Those cheeses are all salted though, I do not who makes raw unsalted varieties.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 12:40:54 am »
Those cheeses are all salted though, I do not who makes raw unsalted varieties.

Likely you will have to find a cheese-maker farmer who will make you a ten lb block and sell it to you.  Then good luck with refrigerator space or friends to share it with (and the taste).  Not every batch comes out tasting or behaving the same, especially because your producer probably does not make it often.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 12:42:28 am »
yeah idk. It was in an audio i downloaded from here where he was advising sum guy who developed a hole in his tooth and was using the 1tbls coconut cream+1tsp clay+1tsp honey mixture as toothpaste. ... doesn't digest at ALL, lol, thats jus kinda silly.

Could you share the audio with me or more about the honey?  I never heard about using it for toothpaste.  Are you sure?  What kind of dental problems is it for?

Offline Seeker_1

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 03:28:57 am »
well i couldn't find where in here i found it but here's the link

www.oneradionetwork2.com/mp3/health/diet/vonderplanitz_aajonus_raw_food_meat_primal_diet_oct_15_09_one.mp3

www.oneradionetwork2.com/mp3/health/diet/vonderplanitz_aajonus_raw_food_meat_primal_diet_oct_15_09_two.mp3

What he said is in the first one and starts at 24:51 with the callers question. He explains honey as...not carbs? He says when it's cooked or heated, rather it's carbs but when it's raw it just enzymatic? that cant be rite(or maybe it can , who knows), but anyway yeah just listen to the audios, it's actually rather interesting :)

Honestly i'm looking for the fastest most powerful and crippling detox i can find here, as i am rather impatient -d which is why his mention of the function of raw cheese sparked my creative interest

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 03:39:43 am »
well i couldn't find where in here i found it but here's the link

www.oneradionetwork2.com/mp3/health/diet/vonderplanitz_aajonus_raw_food_meat_primal_diet_oct_15_09_one.mp3

www.oneradionetwork2.com/mp3/health/diet/vonderplanitz_aajonus_raw_food_meat_primal_diet_oct_15_09_two.mp3

What he said is in the first one and starts at 24:51 with the callers question. He explains honey as...not carbs? He says when it's cooked or heated, rather it's carbs but when it's raw it just enzymatic? that cant be rite(or maybe it can , who knows), but anyway yeah just listen to the audios, it's actually rather interesting :)

That was ACV, not honey on the teeth.  And don't use it more than once per week.  Yes, that is my experience too.  As long as you don't go overboard on the honey, it grows stuff rather than acting as sugar.

If you want a crippling detox, let me ask you, are you trying to clean vaccines from your system?  Most of aajonus' diet is made to buffer detox, that is my experience on me.  It may be different for most other people.  I haven't done his detox for vaccines.  I hear it's difficult going through, if I'm correct on which it is.  Anyway, I know one of his remedies that comes with a warning from him, 99%.

Offline Seeker_1

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 03:59:01 am »
...You might as well give me a fat suit and dangle a twinkie in front of me -.-
   lol, Please i find myself enthralled, share with me this "crippling detox"

Honestly if i knew what exactly was in me that i want to get rid of then it'd make my search MUCH easier. I Have gotten the "multi-shot" though, u know, that one when you're young with like 11 needles at once? I'm pretty sure thats about the time my hair and eyes changes color, i began to put on wieght, develop KP and get sick O.o. Prooly jus coinsidence  ???
  And idk about aajonus' diet being for buffering detox, it seems like for him it's more about building stregth/protection then about detox. From what i understand fat is a protector of cells and thus protects your body from environmental polluntants that are in excess in 21st century living. His other focus seems to be digestion and bateria (which he states that 90% of digestion is bacteria and that we only eat the "excrement" of bacteria, which i don't buy at all) which i think certainly reduces toxins...idk. Honestly this body of mine is SOO cunfuzzling idk what to believe but i'm willing to try stuff, unfortunatly most stuff just doesn't seem to do the trick or goes against my path so....
   I'm sorry i'm getting sidetracked, what was this detox again??

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2010, 04:28:10 am »
.... I Have gotten the "multi-shot" though, u know, that one when you're young with like 11 needles at once? I'm pretty sure thats about the time my hair and eyes changes color, i began to put on wieght, develop KP and get sick ..., what was this detox again??

What's KP?

Get organically grown raspberries, let them get good n moldy, and use them for it.  It should take at least months.

Never heard of the multishot.  They were only combining four viruses to the "best" of their knowledge last I checked.  That was many years ago.  Doesn't surprise me they tell 11 now.

Offline Seeker_1

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2010, 04:44:06 am »
Keratosis pilaris, commonly known as "chicken skin".
http://www.helpforkp.com/keratosis_pilaris_pictures.html

Aged organic raspberries? thats it?? should i like fast on them, just include them, take them with anything? and what was his warning about? how massive is the detoc goin to be? Randomly inserted question

but thx 4 the info  8)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 04:47:55 am »
Keratosis pilaris, commonly known as "chicken skin".
http://www.helpforkp.com/keratosis_pilaris_pictures.html

This happened from the 11 (all in one) vaccine?

I don't remember the details.  It's in one of his books.  I don't have any books with me, and a lot of obligations.  Just down organic moldy raspberries.  You said you want a crazy detox, so don't worry.  Or are you into worrying, does it feel good to worry to you?

Offline Seeker_1

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2010, 05:07:15 am »
haha, actually i do have a tendacy toward worry, doubt and overanaysis, good call there sylvia :) But i'll be damned if i enjoy it.
   No i'm just surprised it's so simple, like "Hey just eat this handful of mold and all them vaccines be GONE YO!". And usually with aajonus he's very particular about circumstance and "how" to take it. Do you remember which book it was in?

And the KP happened while i was VERY young, before my memory so i'll assume it was in a pretty close time-frame of the vaccine, though i'm not saying it's the cause. Honestly i'm not too worried about it, but it is rather annoying i must say, lol.

Offline cliff

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2010, 01:07:09 am »
I eat raw unsalted cheese on a daily basis, it seems to digest pretty good as far as i can tell.  Definitely don't think its just adsorbing toxins and passing right thru me

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2010, 05:06:14 am »
Don't forget to eat butter with the cheese. Otherwise you end up having to hire someone with a Rotorooter to unplug ye.  ;)

Ayurveda also agrees that cheese is undigestible. The only cheese that is digestible is an Indian cheese called Paneer. Since starting the raw diet paneer is the only thig that I miss. It is spectacular when freshly made.....
Eating other cooked cheese is similar to eating rubber.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk