Author Topic: Multiple Sclerosis  (Read 17271 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Multiple Sclerosis
« on: March 04, 2010, 10:00:56 am »
I'm suddenly interested in Multiple Sclerosis and made a few blog posts about MS and raw paleo diet.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2010/03/04/cures-for-multiple-sclerosis-raw-paleo-diet-works-really-well/

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2010/03/04/cures-for-multiple-sclerosis-paleo-diet-video-presentation-by-dr-loren-cordain-part-17/

This is just the diet part.

MS also has mercury pollution as a cause.  So MS is diet plus pollution removal.

http://zap.intergate.ca/sclerosi.html

Let's cure the world of multiple sclerosis.

Please contribute to this thread.

Personal testimonials would be great.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline redtesta

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Sclerosis
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 03:46:30 am »
THank you for the positive energy, that is what is totally needed with any disease including MS> OUr bodies were made to heal themselves and with the advent of technology, chemicals, msg, mecury, god the list goes on and on, over the last 20 years, or basically since the boom of technology and short cuts, disease has gone rampant.

Going off the land and clean is where its at. THey hide from us on censored news and dont show us things because so much big money is involved, from the obvious pharma companies to big business, there is more money in treating a symptom then a cure and thats the bottom line. There are people around the world living to 146. HELL the bible says 125, yet our media will only show you someone here or in UK that is 108. There are people living in the 120's , in remote areas of the world. How... why.. they dont have electricity, cars, dish washers, microwaves  etc the list goes on. They live of the land.. eat when they need to , have sex when they want. i have links for all this.. There has been such a massive cover up for so long and the sheeple just keep following the media, government and big pharma companies.

From what you put up as urls and talking about diet you hit  the nail on the head. And getting off medications is critical as well. Everything is in the "GUT" it creates and harbors everything. It creates the seratonin in the brain, and has so many controlling feautres its astounding yet we pay little attention to it unless we have an upset stomach and need antacid. Huge success with the right herbs for whaty ou have, veggies veggies veggiesssss, low protien and good fats .. Hydro therapy for the colon is the key. Consistantly.. so many people on a good diet high in all the things you stated and doing a colon hydro therapy consistanly especially if they have a condition of cured thier illnesses. cured them... from cancer to ms to you name it..

Get the world around.. i appreciate your post. came across it on a google search..

THanks
JP

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 05:19:32 am »
I started an MS thread some months ago to be a repository for MS success stories and other info:
http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/health/multiple-sclerosis-info/

Maybe you could merge the threads, GS?

BTW, the Cordain presentation link you provided is dead. The link I posted to it in the other thread is still active.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 10:04:08 pm »
Has anybody looked into the emotional/conflicted theory of MS and other auto-immune issues, lyme, CFS, FIBRO, etc, cancers.  German New Medicine Dr. Hamer almost always found a "conflict-shock" in patients with cancers or other serious illness.  These could be traumas (adoptions, attempted abortion, rape, abuse, divorce, fear, etc.)  He worked with the people to resolve their conflicts and most of the time the "illness" went away.  Personally i believe it is all big.  Good nutrition, lifestyle factors, environment go a long way, but your just fighting uphill all the way unless you resolve the emotional factors as well.  Personally, i think thats why so many people struggle for years and years only to have problems linger around.  Everyone is different.  Always find your own "Nails in your feet," and remove them to achieve lasting health/wellness.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 11:27:06 pm »
Dominique Guyaux http://www.guyaux.fr/ multiple sclerosis self healed in a few months with instinctotherapy. I know him personally. He published a book in 1994 about his recovery http://www.guyaux.fr/seul/index.htm and he’s still fine, still eating 100% instinctively raw paleo, AFAIK.

Hamer’s method is snake oil, it doesn’t work. I know a person who recently had a brain tumor and relied on Hamer’s method instead of taking proper action. She died a few weeks after her tumor was discovered.  :'( 
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 05:25:55 am »
Dr. Terry Wahls' Paleo MS success story Ted Talk video is pretty amazing too, over at the other thread (http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/health/multiple-sclerosis-info/)
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 07:58:37 am »
I am sorry to hear about that  :(, however one bad case does not mean the whole thing is bogus.  A lot of people with these types of illness have had emotional trauma that does not respond to even the healthiest diets.  Personally, i think God just wants us to deal with all of our baggage.

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 02:59:37 pm »
Nails in your feet

http://ourspiritualnutrition.com/is05.htm#Multiple Sclerosis

Hamer’s method is snake oil, it doesn’t work. I know a person who recently had a brain tumor and relied on Hamer’s method instead of taking proper action. 

I too know someone who had a serious case of brain cancer and sought treatment with Hamer. He is well now. I'm not sure whether Hamer's help is what did it. He does eat RAF. He did say some of his healing was spiritual. I may ask him.

"A genuine RPDer should always live by the coast." -TylerDurden Global Moderator Mammoth Hunter

Too often we get caught up trying to get to the end. What is most important however is to discover the beginning. We don’t solve problems or start to heal unless we can be willing, be kind, laugh a little and commit to seeking until we find. If we can, we’ll get started. I’ll meet you at the beginning!
“Reflections on My Travels…India” by Michael J Tamura ~ pg. 57

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 04:06:23 pm »
I did read most of a big book about Hamer's method written by a collaborator of Hamer. I found the theory  naive and having a strong taste of pseudo-science. This doesn't mean that Hamer isn't right on some points but he's mainly  wrong, for example because he doesn't take account of one of the the most important factors: nutrition.

There are several other cases where his "method" failed, amongst them one we already talked about in another thread.

Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 04:36:02 pm »
I get really annoyed at this notion that "positive thinking" will help solve all one's health-problems. It's dishonest and gives very ill people false hope. I was fooled into believing this nonsense in the years before I started going rawpalaeo, and it was a waste of time. I'm glad that I hadn't discontinued my various dietary etc. experiments around that time.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 04:47:31 pm »
Exactly!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 05:54:42 pm »
I get really annoyed at this notion that "positive thinking" will help solve all one's health-problems. It's dishonest and gives very ill people false hope. I was fooled into believing this nonsense in the years before I started going rawpalaeo, and it was a waste of time. I'm glad that I hadn't discontinued my various dietary etc. experiments around that time.

i'm into Tyler's camp too.
positive thinking is just enough to make you take action.
negative thinking is a sure killer though.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 09:21:03 pm »
i'm into Tyler's camp too.
positive thinking is just enough to make you take action.
negative thinking is a sure killer though.
I heavily disagree with the last sentence. I have come across all sorts of claims which suggest that mainly "negative-thinking" or "positive-thinking" people got cancer, but my experience is that disease/illness strikes people at random(OK, doing things like smoking cigarettes etc. does indeed increase the risk of getting various health-problems, but positive or negative thinking doesn't have anything to do with it.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2012, 01:55:05 am »
The thing is that when you’re depressed you tend to skip physical activities and you start to eat inadequately, generally too often, too much, and frequently improper foods. Then your health degrades, which depresses you even more and thus a vicious circle has taken place.  >D

The opposite stands true as well.  ;D

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 02:28:53 am »
I was seriously depressed pre-RPD diet due solely to glandular issues rather than me being a natural pessimist or whatever. No amount of positive thinking altered my unnaturally high hormonal levels so I was still depressed in a physical sense. Plus, even when I was depressed, I still tried to do as much exercise as possible and tried to experiment with diets in as healthy a way as I knew how at the time(well raw vegan and fruitarian diets and the like - I didn't have the right info, then).
" Ron Paul.

Offline joej627

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Optimized Individuals
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 03:37:26 am »
Positive Thinking?  I definitely do not think that that works I have tried that a long time too.  I more was referring to unconscious traumas that have not been processed and made peace with.  And i agree that Hamer did not put nearly enough to nutrition.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 05:11:29 am »
Mental state does have a real physiological effect.  If someone thinks about fear their heart starts to race, adrenaline is through the roof, and who knows what else.  So just by thinking one is having real changes in the body.  While negative thinking has an outright effect positive thinking is not as apparent.  But it does work the other way in my opinion.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 05:02:30 pm »
I was seriously depressed pre-RPD diet due solely to glandular issues rather than me being a natural pessimist or whatever. No amount of positive thinking altered my unnaturally high hormonal levels so I was still depressed in a physical sense. Plus, even when I was depressed, I still tried to do as much exercise as possible and tried to experiment with diets in as healthy a way as I knew how at the time(well raw vegan and fruitarian diets and the like - I didn't have the right info, then).

Ok, I see. In your case it was the other way around, which is also common, of course. 

Offline redtesta

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2012, 10:15:55 am »
Has anybody looked into the emotional/conflicted theory of MS and other auto-immune issues, lyme, CFS, FIBRO, etc, cancers.  German New Medicine Dr. Hamer almost always found a "conflict-shock" in patients with cancers or other serious illness.  These could be traumas (adoptions, attempted abortion, rape, abuse, divorce, fear, etc.)  He worked with the people to resolve their conflicts and most of the time the "illness" went away.  Personally i believe it is all big.  Good nutrition, lifestyle factors, environment go a long way, but your just fighting uphill all the way unless you resolve the emotional factors as well.  Personally, i think that's why so many people struggle for years and years only to have problems linger around.  Everyone is different.  Always find your own "Nails in your feet," and remove them to achieve lasting health/wellness.

joej627 fantastic point. I think he is the same doctor that has cured thousands of cancer and other terrible diseases through the "emotional" side and which is over looked. Good post and point. Stress , underlying conflicts, guilt, anger, insecurity , the list goes on, whether someone had it recently or something engraved in the grey matter of their brain from a very young age that they never got over and its built over time. I think we should absolutely start looking and the emotional side. Ill be the first one to say this, without going into depth and writing a book and boring you all, mentally I'm a pretty tough person at same time caring and i have my emotions. When i went down this past couple months HARD .. i mean, nervous breakdown at it worst, i can see how "emotions" come up or start to surface. I thought I was dieing, doctors are no help, all tests so far have been normal and will do a few more just so i feel better but i took all those tests straight to my functional medicine doctor. She put me through some tests and i was a basket case to that point when i walked in (shaking, barely breath, heart was NOT racing but so tired is was beating slow when sitting then really fast when i moved) Besides allergies , which is critical to know about food which she can relieve me of, she didn't even treat me for that. From today and the next couple weeks, her acupuncture and her NAET and other training was all focused on guilt, stress, failure, sadness, depression .. etc.. i had been a mess and after the treatment, i was a new man, at least start off.

Lance Armstrong though he went the mainstream medicine way mostly to beat his cancer, his attitude (and he had obviously support of tonsss of people which many of us might not have) but his attitude if you've watched the videos was top notch, spot on, positive  and stating I'm going to be biking again.

If you don't have either admitted , worked with someone or released any conflicting built up emotions, it would be tough to beat anything. I agree joej627 and we need to get more information.. sorry for the book

JP

Offline Suiren

• Elder
  • (r)evolutionary mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 10:28:27 pm »
Thank you that is very good info! I will send this to a friend. She also has Lupus, I hope she is willing to give it a try.
Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.

Offline Fermenter Zym

• Bear Hunter
  • microcosm monkey, navigating inner-space.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2012, 05:01:48 am »
I'm suddenly interested in Multiple Sclerosis and made a few blog posts about MS and raw paleo diet.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2010/03/04/cures-for-multiple-sclerosis-raw-paleo-diet-works-really-well/

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2010/03/04/cures-for-multiple-sclerosis-paleo-diet-video-presentation-by-dr-loren-cordain-part-17/

This is just the diet part.

MS also has mercury pollution as a cause.  So MS is diet plus pollution removal.

http://zap.intergate.ca/sclerosi.html

Let's cure the world of multiple sclerosis.

Please contribute to this thread.

Personal testimonials would be great.

This is a cooked paleo diet in the video, though, correct?

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2012, 07:28:00 am »
According to the sources below, Dr. Jean Seignalet did allow cooking up to 110 degrees celsius (230 degrees Farenheit) and recommended that pulses and some veggies be stewed or steamed, though he recommended eating over 70% raw foods, which some would regard as "high raw." He also allowed rice, buckwheat and quinoa (as do some other cooked Paleoists in the USA) and even recommended soy yogurt and soy milk (most of which are heat pasteurized in the USA--I don't know what the case is in France) and apparently heat-pasteurized alcoholic beverages other than beer.

So it's possible that video may indeed be talking about amazing benefits, including very high cure rates, for many diseases from a partly cooked, mostly-Paleo diet. Maybe Iguana can shed more light on how much cooking and non-Paleo foods like soy milk were actually involved in the Seignalet diet that produced the results on patients reported in the video? Perhaps he had a different diet protocol for his patients?

Sources:
http://paleozonenutrition.com/2011/04/01/dr-jean-seignalet-ancestral-diet-and-auto-immune-disease-trials/
http://www.seignalet.fr/
http://seignaletdiet.wordpress.com/diet-basis/-
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 07:44:06 am by PaleoPhil »

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2012, 06:45:11 am »

Dr. Terry Wahls learned how to properly fuel her body. Using the lessons she learned at the subcellular level, she used diet to cure her MS and get out of her wheelchair:

TEDxIowaCity - Dr. Terry Wahls - Minding Your Mitochondria

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk