Author Topic: Query for RPDers  (Read 6689 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Query for RPDers
« on: April 02, 2010, 06:16:47 pm »
I've been getting questions from another site, and I was therefore curious to know if any members have cured themselves of any diseases/genetic conditions/injuries that  are currently considered relatively difficult to get rid of.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Query for RPDers
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 06:54:56 pm »
My dermatitis cleared significantly not even skin steroids could do the job.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 09:48:57 pm »
Not sure if this is what your after but most of these are autoimmune related.

RPD plus nose breathing (butekyo) plus lots of sun has cured eczema, asthma, severe hayfever, inflamed blocked nose, severe flu/chest infections in winter, cold sores(these were real bad) stinky feet, IBS (bloating, constipation) dry skin, ease of sunburn, migraines, tense neck, cracked painful corners of mouth, wider cheek bones, yeast, mouth breathing, severe dandruff, cavities, loose teeth, sores in mouth,waking up ever 2 hours, enlarged liver, burning urine I'm also pretty sure my hair should be thinning by now.

*please note these comeback with SAD cheats but only minor.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Query for RPDers - Diseases Cured
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 08:05:41 am »
Very recently, a lurking RPDer cured himself of Psoriasis

http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2010/04/01/psoriasis-cure-by-luke-from-poland/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 11:56:24 pm »
Nearly all the chronic diseases and syndromes of civilization are considered difficult or impossible to "cure" (put into permanent remission), so we probably have all experienced at least one such "cure". For example, when I was applying for health insurance and told the investigator that I no longer suffered from the GERD that was in my medical record, she didn't believe me and said it wasn't possible for GERD to be cured.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 12:30:11 am »
We would greatly benefit  if we could have more testimonials from people who've had chronic fatigue, GERD etc. Any chance you could give your testimonial, PP?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 05:31:53 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 01:14:05 am »
I prefer not to publish my real name at this point and I doubt a testimonial would do much good without it. Besides, I feel no great urge to try to persuade the masses since the masses have mainly attacked me for this WOE and there are only so many Paleo foods to go around and they are already becoming increasingly expensive, and I'm focusing on helping family, friends and the truly interested for now, as well as doing my own investigating and learning. Plus, my health is not 100% yet and I've been wrong about some things in the past, so I'd like to do some more investigating and searching and puzzling out issues before I take this to a larger audience. I have some other projects to do that forum posting has been delaying, so if anything I think I'll need to reduce my activity or even go on sabbatical. Sorry.

Interestingly, the biggest boost to the related cooked Paleo diet has apparently come from the CrossFit fitness chain. If you could convince someone in a fitness chain to try RPD you might be able to spread it that way.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

William

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 01:37:36 am »
"Strong Medicine" by Blake F. Donaldson M.D. published around 1960.
He cured what was then and now considered incurable, based his protocol on Stefansson's work.

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 04:00:55 am »
Yeah I can talk about chronic fatigue.

Before I started eating raw meat, I literally would not function. I had to turn down a great job because I was just exhausted ALL the time.

Now I'm doing some programming work which requires a lot of sitting, and I actually have to go to the gym in my hour long lunch break. This is because I have so much energy that it just feels uncomfortable to sit still.

So yeah, my energy levels have definitely taken a 180°
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Query for RPDers - Diseases Cured
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 08:10:15 am »
Max Gerson did the Gerson Protocol to help cure cancers.

He had a nutritious timed combo of fruit, vegetables and raw liver.

They documented a lot of cured cases.

Even today, many healers carry on the original concept with raw liver.

I think in the USA they have a problem sourcing fresh organic liver.

But here in Manila, my friend Vander has fresh livers via his goat herd.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2010, 08:27:12 am »
Interestingly, the biggest boost to the related cooked Paleo diet has apparently come from the CrossFit fitness chain. If you could convince someone in a fitness chain to try RPD you might be able to spread it that way.

This is a great idea, I think. Crossfit seems a bit dogmatic with its workout philosophies but they have jumped on paleo pretty hardcore so they might be the best candidates for raw.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2010, 05:36:02 pm »
Hmm, I was originally rather uncomfortable with the idea of having peoples' names posted on their testimonials as I thought it would discourage more testimonials being given, but Craig seemed not to agree. From now on, if anyone wants to post their testimonial with just their RPF username being given, that's fine. Just PM me it, and I'll upload it within a few days.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2010, 02:31:20 am »
This is a great idea, I think. Crossfit seems a bit dogmatic with its workout philosophies but they have jumped on paleo pretty hardcore so they might be the best candidates for raw.
I didn't necessarily mean Crossfit, but they might be more open to raw than others. It would be a hard sell with anyone, however. It would probably have to start with recommending widely accepted foods like raw salads, sashimi, raw eggs, etc.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2010, 02:33:09 am »
Hmm, I was originally rather uncomfortable with the idea of having peoples' names posted on their testimonials as I thought it would discourage more testimonials being given, but Craig seemed not to agree. From now on, if anyone wants to post their testimonial with just their RPF username being given, that's fine. Just PM me it, and I'll upload it within a few days.
OK, I'll try to come up with a decent testimonial under my handle. If a go a while without doing it, then please remind me later.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2010, 11:27:04 am »
I have a testimony I would like to post. I have been on the raw low carb diet for over three months. It was desperation on my part . After having chronic fatigue for 5 years, along with blood sugar issues and chronic viral outbreaks that began with a unexplained illness. I had a mono infection that became chronic epstien barr, swollen lymph nodes, liver congestion, high eosinophil count, fungal infections. I had shingles viral meningitis , and even contracted canine parvo . I am not sure what happened to me. I believe it was a combination of occupational poisoning and poor diet.

For the last few years life has been difficult for me. Everything I ate seemed to make me ill. My stools were pasty and undigested. I would have pancreatic pain and sugar spikes with every meal. I wasted down last winter to 145 pounds, being 6 foot tall. I got stomach pain after eating cooked meat, and tried cooked vegetarian diet, which just made me weak and deficient, and made my blood sugar issues worse.

I went to the health department and had all types of test done, all they could do was diagnose chronic fatigue, high epstien barr titers 2 years after the infections began, low white cell counts, slightly off liver functions, slightly high blood sugar, and swollen lymph nodes. I swear my adrenal glands would sometimes burn with pain, and I could hardly get out of bed. I also had scary neurological issues, such as hand tremors and dizziness, as well as dementia (at age 24). All the doctor could do was recommend anti depressants to ease my emotional suffering, but being educated about the toxic nature of pharmaceutical drugs, I refused to be doped up and finally I gave up on medical science ever being able to help me.

I began trying every diet ever thought of for healing. Eliminating grains did give me some relief, but I was still very ignorant and tried to replace grains
with cooked vegetables so healing never took place. I decided to keep looking for a way to heal and I stumbled across the RAF diet in a roundabout way. I found the Westin Price web site and started learning about traditional diets of so called primitive cultures. And then I finally began to understand that the health problems I had suffered throughout my entire life (asthma, migraine headaches, acne, and overall sickliness) were caused by the unnatural factory food I had been eating my whole life.

I have a very mixed heritage that includes European and Native American ancestors. Just two generations ago most of my family lived humble lives in the hills of Kentucky, and most of their food came from the woods and what they provided for themselves. They all lived to be old and maintained good health. With the first and second generation of my people moving into the city, we were stricken with the diseases of civilization. There is hardly a person I know who has had optimal health who has grown up off of supermarket food.

Reading about the Native Americans who were once so fierce and noble when they lived off of guts and grease,and how they were culled by the reservation rations of rancid grains and starchy vegetables, inspired me to rethink everything I knew. I began to realize that the SAD diet was culling me and my family in the same way,and was preventing humanity from living in optimum health. So I began to eat raw meat out of faith and desperation. My friend killed a deer and I butchered it ate the organs raw and packed my freezer. I also slaughtered my two goats and ate them. Within a week I was feeling better.

I did more research and found AV, and began to implement some of his recommendations. Avocados and raw dairy, as well as green juices. The green juices didn't seem to help that much, so I stuck with meat. I bought a whole lamb and ate it with some fatty beef ribs for a couple of weeks. About that I started gaining healthy weight, and my blood sugar issues resolved - staying stable around 100. I found some local grass fed black angus beef for about 3 dollars a pound and they even gave me extra lamb fat for free. I soon realized I felt better eating about 70% fat and about 20 carbs a day.

Its been a little over three months and I have gained 20 pounds of healthy weight and all of my symptoms have improved. I have been reading this forum and it has helped me in fine tuning my healing diet. I have been making and using high meat with noticeable benefits. Three months is too soon to declare a cure for chronic fatigue, because I have had relapses in the past, but I would like to thank you guys for enlightening me about this way of life that has been responsible for my improved health and well being. I will try to keep you posted and may try to start a journal to mark my progress.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2010, 11:38:04 am »
Thanks sabretooth! Glad you posted that, keep us update for sure
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Query for RPDers - Health Gains: Overcome Malnutrition under Veganism
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2010, 11:38:34 am »
I was sick for some time and became symptom free of eczema after detoxes.  I still had liver stones so I went the all raw route.  I tried raw veganism for 2 months which led to malnutrition, I then tried raw fruitarian for 2 months which led to more malnutrition: feeling cold and chilly in tropical manila weather, getting too thin 112 pounds at 5'5".

Wai Diet solved my malnutrition.

More land animal meat and land animal fat, especially beef gave me more weight.

High fat diet solved hypoglycemic symptoms I thought was normal throughout my life.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2010, 10:42:54 am »
I had liver stones real bad. I have done  4 flushes and every time I had about a half a cup of pea size stones come out. I always felt some relief but it never lasted more than a couple of weeks, because I was still on a cooked diet.

I have so much better digestion now, after three months on the raw diet, I am not sure doing any more flushes will be helpful. I also had real bad fungal issues after each flush, I think taking Epsom salt is a little harsh

I was more interested in the egg yoke flush. I have not tried it, but some mornings if I am not to hungry I will just eat a couple of yokes with nothing else.

For a long time I thought I was poisoned and was convinced that I could fast it out and flush it out, and I only got worse. I had a hair analysis done and it showed my aluminum was of the chart, high manganese, nickle and a potassium magnesium inversion. I even thought I could have been exposed to PCB, radon asbestos ,kryptonite, etc : being a commercial electrician I am constantly crawling in unknown substances.

Now I understand that the only way to clean the body without depleting its vitality, is to saturate it with the raw materials of life, and let the body do the healing as nature designed it to.

Raw fat and meat seem to be what I have been missing. I will have to stick to the low carb diet until my fungus issue resolve. It seems that fruits and other carbs cause some type outbreak on my tongue and the outbreak coinsides with fatigue and disoriented feeling.The doctor calls it geographic tongue, but I know its fungal.

I believe the Wai diet might work better for my children. I have three of the most wonderful gifts god has blessed me with and they are doing wonderfully on a more Weston Price type diet, I have started giving them raw milk and my 18 month old loves raw fat trimmings , marrow and egg yoke in her milk. My three year old started on cooked foods so he is a little picky but he loves fruit and rare meat.   I believe My whole family will thrive off of raw food.

My wife is the only hold out. she will eat bloody rare stake, but has an aversion to any type of fat. She also eats a lot of grains, and I often have to make compromises with her over the kids diet.

She was very wary when I first started eating raw meat, but the results spoke for themselves. Around 6 weeks into the diet my energy levels greatly improved and my sex drive went through the roof [ boost in testosterone], she even noticed my chest hair getting thicker, my face is fuller, and I grew love handles.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk