Author Topic: Why am I always so tired after eating fruit?  (Read 62655 times)

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Why am I always so tired after eating fruit?
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2010, 05:27:46 pm »
Sugar rush. Not enough sugar to make you high, but enough to make you crash afterwards. I have the same thing.

Offline andvanwyk

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2010, 03:18:27 am »
This seems like good advice that has been at the back of my mind for a while. What do you base the information on? It's something I'll likely try at some point.

On the original question "Why am I always so tired after eating fruit?"

I only get tired after eating fruit when I eat high fat raw. So the solution to thrive is on days when eating fruit eat only raw lean meat (not together of course). And on days when you want to eat high fat raw don't eat fruit but be zero carb. It's really that simple. But this might not work for people with damaged bodies who are managing symptoms.

FRUIT+RAW LEAN MEAT = BLISS
and
HIGH FAT RAW+RAW LEAN MEAT (zero carb) = BLISS
but
FRUIT+HIGH FAT RAW = TROUBLE

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2010, 03:43:58 am »
I've tried the 30 bananas a day thing for improving my tolerance of fruit. I ate 30-40 bananas a day, meals every 2-3 hours felt best. At first I tried eating every hour, but it didn't agree with my digestion. The first days were terrible, bloating, smelly farts etc. The farts persisted, but they had a neutral smell after some days, and my well-being improved a lot. I stopped after almost two weeks, though, because I became ravenously hungry for meat. As a result, I can now have fruit meals without becoming sleepy afterwards. Like actionhero said, though... not a good idea to combine them with too much fat. And make sure to drink enough water.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2010, 05:02:55 am »
I just ate an apple and instantly I'm very tired

And it happens almost every time I eat fruit..

So I'm wondering if it's some sort of diabetes or what ever?

Couple of variables and suggestions....
-Some apples are covered with vegetable wax (even organic).
-Ripe fruit digest good for me, over ripe fruit digest the best for me though (maybe it wasn't ripe enough, unripe fruit is harder to digest)
-you can try other fruit (best bet would be in season, local and wild ones)

Edit: well not over ripe (some might take that as almost rotting), just really ripe and really soft is what I do the best on regarding fruit

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2010, 05:09:51 am »
Well local fruit actually may not be the best bet. Since many white people live in the tropics, and some black people live in the arctic.

But that goes back to living in an environment more suited to your genes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk