Author Topic: new frenchy coming  (Read 9459 times)

Offline diogene

• Forager
    • View Profile
new frenchy coming
« on: May 15, 2010, 06:30:28 am »
hi! i just discover this forum tonight (in france) , i'm a 36 years old man living close to the spanish border in france
eating raw for more than 8 years and instinctive eating for more than three years
in my practice RAF plays a hudge role (i can say that turning to raw meat saves my life three years ago!) and i'm very happy to find other people sharing the same idea since in the raw "normal" movement eating meat is not weel seen.....
hope i can bring to this forum as much as i will learn !
since english is not my native langage , i beg your pardon for all the mistakes in the sentences and also for the fact that i will read more than i will write i guess (for this message takes me long minutes  ;)...)
thierry

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
Re: new frenchy coming
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 07:14:27 am »
Hi Thierry!

Welcome!
I'm Norwegian, living in Germany and my English is terrible too, so don't mind!  ;)

Tell me about how raw meat saved your life, please!  :)
Sound so exiting!

Nice to have you here.

Inger

Offline diogene

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 01:25:07 pm »
hi , i was raw vegan for around ten years with lot of fruits and so on and my weight was going down and down through the year , i use to weight 40 kg for 1m75.....
full of energy tht's true but no power at all
and then i discover what they called "livuig food" with tons of juices , quite no fruit , only greens and...everything went wrong ; losse 8 more kg , become like a zombie and inable to change tjhe direction , sent to hospital with tuberculosis , hepatics , non working imune system (very classical!!)*

and then a friend of mine that has lived with instincto pionnier for a long time and practice for 20 years intsincto nutrition push me to make the experiment...just to smell without first idea of what thinks are...
and of course i choose....raw greasy wild porc!!  ;D
takes me some days to accept the idea of eating flesh , but really my body take the control on my mind and feels it was necessary
during two month i eat a mono diet of meat and in one year and a half gained 20 kg up to 54 kg
actually my weight gain stops and i'm asking myself a lot of questions , keep searching , but anyway with more than 50 kg i'm totally different even if i don't reach my full power , i don"'t have car , use only bicycle , run , climb a lot and full of pleasure!

and since then , every time i put meat in my mouth (mostly wilde from the area , not purchased through industrial awfull production) i feel so much energy and peace
that's why i say meat save my life and i'm so gratefull to animals
in fact i think i'm far more gratefull to them than when i was vegan......

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 04:22:33 pm »
Always good to see more European rawpalaeo members. I take it you've just  come from our French sister site "paleocru". If not, you should join that as well.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 05:12:44 pm »
hi , i was raw vegan for around ten years with lot of fruits and so on and my weight was going down and down through the year , i use to weight 40 kg for 1m75.....
full of energy tht's true but no power at all
and then i discover what they called "livuig food" with tons of juices , quite no fruit , only greens and...everything went wrong ; losse 8 more kg , become like a zombie and inable to change tjhe direction , sent to hospital with tuberculosis , hepatics , non working imune system (very classical!!)*

and then a friend of mine that has lived with instincto pionnier for a long time and practice for 20 years intsincto nutrition push me to make the experiment...just to smell without first idea of what thinks are...
takes me some days to accept the idea of eating flesh , but really my body take the control on my mind and feels it was necessary
during two month i eat a mono diet of meat and in one year and a half gained 20 kg up to 54 kg
actually my weight gain stops and i'm asking myself a lot of questions , keep searching , but anyway with more than 50 kg i'm totally different even if i don't reach my full power , i don"'t have car , use only bicycle , run , climb a lot and full of pleasure!

and since then , every time i put meat in my mouth (mostly wilde from the area , not purchased through industrial awfull production) i feel so much energy and peace
that's why i say meat save my life and i'm so gratefull to animals
in fact i think i'm far more gratefull to them than when i was vegan......

Wow!  :o
Powerful story.
Welcome!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 05:58:41 pm »
Hello, welcome to the forum.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2010, 06:59:32 pm »
Great your here! lot's of good information on this site.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 09:44:29 pm »
welcome!!

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2010, 02:15:53 am »
I welcome another chance to say "vive la France!" :D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 02:51:01 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline RomanK

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2010, 03:13:18 am »
Welcome to great tribe!

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2010, 05:17:03 am »
full of energy that's true but no power at all
and then i discover what they called "living food" with tons of juices , quite no fruit , only greens and...everything went wrong ; lose 8 more kg , become like a zombie and inable to change the direction , sent to hospital with tuberculosis , hepatics , non working immune system (very classical!!)*

Oh my god..  :o
You must have been a skeleton!!! Did not family/friends around you got scared? Good you didn't die.  -X

;D no wonder you wanted only meat, after all this!

and since then , every time i put meat in my mouth (mostly wild from the area , not purchased through industrial awful production) i feel so much energy and peace

That's exactly the way I feel too, when eating animals.  :)

Boah.. this was a crazy story! So happy you leaved the raw vegan diet, at least!

Inger

Offline diogene

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2010, 12:27:28 pm »
thanks a lot for all these "welcome" and i hope i can find on this forum answers to the numerous questions i'm asking myself in front of the reaction of my body and soul linked with the food i'm eating , will do deeper research in your  different subjects before asking all of these questions! ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk