Author Topic: Instincto Debunking Thread  (Read 58852 times)

alphagruis

Re: Instincto Debunking Thread
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2010, 03:30:37 am »
To get a good idea of what instinctos favorite foods are and what they are urged to eat and relevant sustainability of the practice

http://fra.orkos.com/flipbook/F_Eu.html

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2010, 08:25:36 am »
To get a good idea of what instinctos favorite foods are and what they are urged to eat and relevant sustainability of the practice

Wow, thanks for the link to the Instincto catalog.
Seems we got a lot of those fruits in Manila and in our markets.
I ate some tamarind last night.
I had papaya and had coconut juice and coconut meat this morning.
Avocados available later, green mangoes too.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

alphagruis

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2010, 03:07:05 pm »
Wow, thanks for the link to the Instincto catalog.
Seems we got a lot of those fruits in Manila and in our markets.
I ate some tamarind last night.
I had papaya and had coconut juice and coconut meat this morning.
Avocados available later, green mangoes too.

Yes of course, GS.
In spite of what our double-dealer perverse guru feigns now, instinctos were systematically told that all these wonderful fruits available in your tropical country were the "best" food available for mankind.

This is even so true that those of the instinctos that could afford it moved to Indonesia or Thailand ;D

Notice by the way that the instincto food catalog shows essentially nothing but sweet and oily fruits...

And this belief was based on Burger's vague unsupported misunderstood neo-darwinistic assumption of our so-called "genetic programming in an ancestor's hypothetical tropical paradise environment", an ubiquitous wording in his former "teaching",  now apparently banned from his pseudoscience babble since I told him about the flaws of this "theoretical" basis. A very funny situation that leads him now to endless ridiculous contradictory or mutually exclusive statements...

So if you want to try instincto, GS, you're indeed in an ideal situation ;D

First lesson: put 20 or 30 different fruits on a table and smell them with a film over your eyes to find out which "best meets your present needs" and eat it until so-called "instinctive stop". Sounds so nice and wonderful yet just can't and does'nt work....

My advice is rather: eat of course from these nice fruits available in your country if attracted to but be careful to not eat them systematically day after day up to "instinctive stop" because this is much too much and will prevent you from eating more nutritious indispensable foods. Fruits are definitely not indispensable.    
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 03:38:41 pm by alphagruis »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2010, 04:03:50 pm »
I was already doing something like you describe on fruitarian and then wai diet.

These days I've shifted to a high fat low carb diet which is much more comfortable.

When I listen to my hunger instincts it tells me lately:

- raw beef, raw blue marlin, raw duck eggs
( there was a time I craved oysters all the time, I seem to have topped off )

Fruits are like superior hydrators to me, plain water really sucks to me.

- so I've get my daily coconuts and at times watermelon sometimes papayas.
1 or 2 servings a day only.

I severely limit sweet fruits.  It causes my 5 year old girl tooth decay.  I put her on a paleo diet with some raw meat and raw eggs and that controls her tooth decay.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2010, 04:38:09 pm »

Orkos is a commercial company meant to sale to everyone. How could  it survive with merely 25 prospective customers since there is perhaps (according to yourself) 40 instinctos worldwide, including about 15 working at Orkos? Insinuating Orkos urges instinctos to eat this or that is the greatest invention since sliced bread.

I was already doing something like you describe on fruitarian and then wai diet.
These days I've shifted to a high fat low carb diet which is much more comfortable.
When I listen to my hunger instincts it tells me lately:
- raw beef, raw blue marlin, raw duck eggs
( there was a time I craved oysters all the time, I seem to have topped off )
Fruits are like superior hydrators to me, plain water really sucks to me.
- so I've get my daily coconuts and at times watermelon sometimes papayas.
1 or 2 servings a day only.
I severely limit sweet fruits.  It causes my 5 year old girl tooth decay.  I put her on a paleo diet with some raw meat and raw eggs and that controls her tooth decay.

It looks like you’ve spontaneously (the word “instinctively” would irritate Alphagruis even more) found a pretty well balanced way, GS. By the way, it seems to me you’re very close to GCB’s recommendations. ;)
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Hanna

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2010, 05:07:09 pm »

If there is anyone else in this forum who claims to be instincto, please tell us.

Me, since nearly 10 years. Since nearly two years I eat fish and shellfish on a regular, almost daily basis because I was deficient in vitamin B12. I feel much better since then, especially since I eat liver and brain too (only since a few weeks).

alphagruis

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2010, 07:27:26 pm »
Me, since nearly 10 years. Since nearly two years I eat fish and shellfish on a regular, almost daily basis because I was deficient in vitamin B12. I feel much better since then, especially since I eat liver and brain too (only since a few weeks).

Thanks Hanna.

You're apparently rather an ex instincto then.

Unless your "instinct" really attracted you to eat brain, liver, fish etc?  Did you compare these foods with muscle or fat by smell and select organs?

Or did you merely eat these foods because you intellect and proven B12 deficency urged you to?  ;D

alphagruis

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2010, 07:45:39 pm »
Keep cool, Iguana alias "Burger told me".

Don't be so angry.

It looks like you’ve spontaneously (the word “instinctively” would irritate Alphagruis even more) found a pretty well balanced way, GS. By the way, it seems to me you’re very close to GCB’s recommendations. ;)

Of course, all of us believe you, since Burger told you,

ANY DIET THAT WORKS IS NECESSARILY INSTINCTO, EVEN THE INUIT ONE

AMEN
 ;D

« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 09:27:12 pm by alphagruis »

Offline Hanna

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2010, 08:31:43 pm »

Unless your "instinct" really attracted you to eat brain, liver, fish etc?  

Yes! I tried to eat muscle meat "instincto", that is not salted or the like. But it doesn´t taste to me in sufficient quantities. I don´t know why. However, I LOVE fish and shellfish and liver (for example chicken liver) and also brain, and I like bone marrow too. For a long time I  thought, veganism is possibly a healthier way of living; now I´m convinced that veganism sooner or later transforms everyone into a zombie...  
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 08:37:25 pm by Hanna »

alphagruis

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2010, 09:02:26 pm »

I severely limit sweet fruits.  It causes my 5 year old girl tooth decay.  I put her on a paleo diet with some raw meat and raw eggs and that controls her tooth decay.

Yes, exactly, GS

This is what all of us have to do and this is a matter of intellect and culture and the final result of a trial and error learning by experience. There is nothing like an innate capability or "instinct" that can do this job

alphagruis

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2010, 09:17:20 pm »
Yes! I tried to eat muscle meat "instincto", that is not salted or the like. But it doesn´t taste to me in sufficient quantities. I don´t know why. However, I LOVE fish and shellfish and liver (for example chicken liver) and also brain, and I like bone marrow too. For a long time I  thought, veganism is possibly a healthier way of living; now I´m convinced that veganism sooner or later transforms everyone into a zombie...  

It is possible that your former veganism was an intellectual barrier that prevented you to feel attracted to foods of animal origin. Of course instincto is not veganism and certainly cannot be blamed for that. Veganism is a terrible ideology.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2010, 11:51:33 pm »
In spite of what our double-dealer perverse guru feigns now, instinctos were systematically told that all these wonderful fruits available in your tropical country were the "best" food available for mankind.

Fortunately for us, another (but gentle and good intentioned) guru, Alphagruis, is now debunking the “perverse guru” GCB by selectively quoting fragments of the latter’s general principles. But sadly, the gentle guru doesn’t provide the source he refers to, so that readers are unable to check his impartiality:  

Quote from: Alphagruis, supposedly from GCB
First lesson: put 20 or 30 different fruits on a table and smell them with a film over your eyes to find out which "best meets your present needs" and eat it until so-called "instinctive stop". Sounds so nice and wonderful yet just can't and does'nt work....

This quote concerns a single training exercise (“first lesson”) amongst several other exercises; it has been extracted selectively from the entire method and is therefore absolutely unrepresentative of the whole instincto practice. Once again the approach commonly used by the gentle new guru appears: modify the ideas of those he disputes the views in order to attack them with arguments apparently convincing.

The fact is that the “perverse guru” actually said something quite different, found for example in his first book (page 213 of La Guerre du Cru, ed Faloci 1985):

Quote from:  GCB
The reintegration of the alimentary instinct is not an operation as simple as one would believe: a lot of intelligence is necessary to escape the traps of the intelligence!  A solid formal and practical training is essential in order to avoid the pitfalls and waste of time inherent to a start as a loner. The instincto pioneers have themselves groped for years before all got sufficiently developed. However, you will find in the following pages some rules intended to enable you, if all is well, to have a successful up to three or five days first experiment that will bring you, to begin with, the greatest well being of the digestive tract.

A translation of a latter and more comprehensive version of this warning is on line here :
Don’t mess about in the raw!

Then the innovative gentle guru goes on to offer advices almost identical to the more general recommendations of the “perverse guru”:

My advice is rather: eat of course from these nice fruits available in your country if attracted to but be careful to not eat them systematically day after day up to "instinctive stop" because this is much too much and will prevent you from eating more nutritious indispensable foods.

Finally the new guru uses insults again:

Keep cool, Iguana alias "Burger told me".
Don't be so angry.

I’m absolutely cool, not angry at all and I’m still waiting for the help concerning my garden that my friend Alphagruis told me will be offered by himself. Don’t worry: I won’t disturb him any longer while he performs his sacred mission of “instincto debunking”!

I learned one thing of all this: beware of your best friends, they may suddenly and unpredictably attack you in an awfully aggressive way…
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 12:14:38 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

alphagruis

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2010, 01:47:18 am »
Sure, Iguana, here again you're right and I'm quite wrong.

Obviously, you're absolutely cool and not angry at all.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2010, 02:09:12 am »
remember that episode of Happy Days when The Fonz was going on about the perverse guru?

he was all: Aaaayyyyyy! whats all this fruit on my table.

Offline Jacques

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2010, 02:32:28 am »
Science is a way of conceptualizing the world, but intelligence is elsewhere, in living dynamical systems. The recent discovery concerning the existence of a dynamic regulation system of the genetic vocabulary, called epigenetic, demonstrates how intelligence is ahead of the concept.

I better understand now what alphagruis refutes in Burger, Instincto and Meta. He questions the conceptual tools used to describe them and he is probably right, especially about Meta. But contrary to alphagruis’s point of view, Burger’s experience came before the theory. He simply used the tools available to him at the time of trying to explain it and still goes on adjusting it, like they do in any science fields.

However, in rejecting the reality of instinct and by readily accepting the validity of Raw Paleo diet, all this supported on the recent discovery of epigenetic, alphagruis makes a fundamental logical error. Let me explain:

Epigenetic is a dynamic regulation system but, as demonstrated in the article by Dr. Mae-Wan Ho (Caring Mothers Against Strike Fatal Blow Genetic Determinism), it is qualitatively undifferentiated (garbage in, garbage out). It therefore lacks a dynamic quality control system (higher level).

Hence, if I understand him correctly, alphagruis claims that the actual state of knowledge, along with the trial and error method, is all man has to regulate himself qualitatively, at the very least for his feeding needs. Let me burst into laughter. That would be of boundless wittiness but for the pathos of such a statement.

Nothing is slower and less dynamic than conceptual intelligence. If we had to rely on it to survive as a specie, we wouldn’t be here to talk about it.

After recognizing epigenetic, like an illumination, as gene’s dynamic control system, alphagruis fails to recognise the same principle at work in the instinctive way of choosing food, a highly dynamic quality control system. At the same time, he puts his behind, heavy of contentment, on the static concept (like any diet actually) of paleo-crudivorism. (sorry guys)

I’ll let him get the error for himself ...

Personally I like Alice in Wonderland’s imagery; it perfectly describes the instincto point of view. A while ago, on the other side of the mirror, we already knew that the genetic researches looking to find the faulty genes for every illnesses (except in some rare cases) would fail.

Why?

Because by instincto logic and experience, we already possess a qualitatively dynamical food control system (coded, innate, like any other living dynamic control system) that manages with the genetic, epigenetic and environmental data it has at its disposal, from year to year, from season to season, from environments to environments, from seconds to seconds ... But, like an internal combustion engine carburetor (another kind of dynamic control system), it can only function properly under the conditions for and in which it was developed. To put it bluntly, genetic or epigenetic problems, weaknesses or errors have little meaning, to the extent that instinct is able to act properly and compensate for them.

Now, is instinct easy to use? The answer is NO.

Since none of us were born in an instinctive promoting context, it takes, under proper guidance and in best case scenario, a few weeks in order to reactivate the instinctive link to the environment (food in particular) and, since our civilized brain has a hard time letting go of what it thinks it knows, it probably takes a lifetime to really master its expression.

But this is the ONLY way out of the mess we generated, the only worthy legacy to our children, because it implies and teaches a fluid, non static way of looking and interacting with the world.

So, as you see, there are actually only two alternatives: the sorcerer's apprentice perpetual continuation of trial and error or the rediscovery of the hunter / gatherer’s instinct. But with a civilization of people like alphagruis, I would not bet on the latter’s resurrection chances.

Nevertheless, these recent epigenetic discoveries are another step toward the acceptance and recognition of the existence of living dynamic control systems (some of which are called instincts).

Unfortunately, the worst of applied science is still to come.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2010, 04:26:14 am »
Science is a way of conceptualizing the world, but intelligence is elsewhere, in living dynamical systems. The recent discovery concerning the existence of a dynamic regulation system of the genetic vocabulary, called epigenetic, demonstrates how intelligence is ahead of the concept.
since you like literary references, let me just label this 'much ado about nothing'

all this is basically meant to treat the types of knowledge accumulated on this board as 'static' and what exists in nature as 'dyanimic' and perfectly functioning for us to just adopt into our own circumstances, which is really the most naive stance of all and is presented in your passage not others. There is nothing naive about anyone rejecting such nonsense of 'natural' solution, particularly if people have embraced such ideas to their own measurable detriment on a system which should be entirely fail proof if it is at all to have any credibility in making day to day choices never mind lifetime ones. Or as countlessly mentioned if wild animals or primitives were placed in our contemporary environment.

you don't have to be a wizard/scientist to see people's desires are not lining up with the best results (and the discrepancies and impossibilities of such that I point out in the other thread), and no citing of science's pitfalls for humanity disrupts this. The simple fact is once someone passes such skill tests or pretentious animalizing of their psyche (reversals of humanities 'skills' to deep rooted instincts, which apparently still makes people choose non biological foods) it follows with mediocre nutrition in a modern context compared to what is possible with added means, with no need assertion that science trumps nature.  Your example of a comparison to a carburetor proves nothing if that car is an old jalopy competing against a Ferrari with better science behind it. the existence of a internal mechanism does not prove that mechanism dictates what is best for the servicing of the entire vehicle, the best type of fuel, the best way to clean a windshield, how often to change the oil etc.. these are modern 'sciences' for lack of a better word and can be perfected through knowledge and experience alone with no instincts contributing to better functioning. and since when did a carburetor signal to the car what kind of fuel to use that it acts without man's decision making?

instincto is founded on the idea that the choosing what one desires results in the greatest health, therefore once one is past the indoctrination phase, it should be simpler to follow than any other diet and have very little reasons for people to move on to other approaches unless their diet was failing them. It should have a higher satisfaction and healing results AT LEAST to all other RPD as certainly those that include mixed foods or artificial 'raw' foodstuffs if they are so harmful. Sticking with all other raw meat approaches as a comparison, because paleo or primal should be harder to stick to both socially (which they ARE) and due to nutritional issues of excess that have been claimed. all evidence suggests the opposite in terms of the statistical information available. That people have to work against their 'natural' inclinations which clearly do not match up with how our ancestors would have eaten no matter which story one believes. Certainly most people on a raw diet would be happy to choose whatever foods they wanted and yet neglecting such manage to stay on their particular approach and neglect the obvious appeal of instincto which by definition would in the end be more pleasurable and healthier. And yet you are saying that people's main obstruction to something that is so blatantly beneficial and easier IN THEORY than what they could come up with through knowledge, is a simplistic judgment over natures abilities? and yet static knowledge is the fairytale here? over reliance of internal desires in an artificially regulated construct? even in ignorance of empirical data stating otherwise simply because it has to do with knowledge? I think some modern drugs are calling your name...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 04:32:01 am by KD »

Offline Jacques

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2010, 04:58:53 am »
If you cannot basically make the difference between needs and desires, no wonder you don't understand what I'm referring to.

The world I'm talking about existed and will exist well after we finally disappear. It certainly does not need our "knowledge" to thrive, on the contrary. I wish we could be a part of it, but we decided otherwise by making bad choices. It is called Evodeviation...

Ecological niches are very demanding. Escaping from them is not synonymous to freedom, but to loss of direction. (Paul Shepard, in Ten Thousand Years of Crisis)

« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 06:20:59 am by Jacques »

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2010, 06:26:30 am »
Yeah I saw Avatar twice too. very moving.

Throw your sorrys in a sack mister, you still have to decided which way of eating in a contemporary context is the best regardless of how imperfect or dumb we are for destroying the planet. So its your choice to outweigh various contrary experience and choose the systems that seem more natural as being conducive to health. I certainly did that for years, So I can't in conscience wish you well with that.  Don't pretend others are ignorant of various common sense things about nature. Its already been proven (at least to my standard) that animals and humans in nature will not eat their most healthful foods based on instinct, so I don't believe people in artificial circumstances with all manner of internal disease will troubleshoot those decisions no matter how close to nature they can bring their habits or routines. There are whales 100s of miles off the coast of civilization who have accumulated tons of heavy metal poisoning eating all raw and through instinct. Sticking 100% to natural diet and natural activity does nothing to clear this matter as there is no natural mechanism for it. Even prior to that the idea that every being lived up to its potential and all this other nonsense is a complete myth as dinosaur fossils have been found with tumors.

The main factor you speak is only pertinent in that situations were highly geared towards success and no manner of toxic inheritance was in play which allowed one to 'thrive' fine even on poor nutrition ratios which certainly could be improved with science given the same circumstances but shift in quantities. This is NOT the same as humans or animals making choices outside of those situational factors, well observed in the shift of humans during the ice ages and such to 'less ideal' ratios according to insctinto itself! in other words it requires no departure from natural foods and habits to eat sub optimally even according to its own theory. And its apparently possible that people can be following instincto and neglecting foods that are seen even by instincto as superior, so obviously  the best choices are not made by instinct and desires easily satisfied with less optimal substitutes. Wild animals will make poor food choices past preset and future and I'll continue to weigh the best choices based on experience and not get too hung up deviated circumstances. As long as made up methods are not seen to both surpass our current issues as well as estimate past paradigms, I really cannot control the damage done by others science or faulty ideology.

it takes like a minute to write this stuff...perhaps maybe longer I don't want it chocked full of typos. I'll take that as a compliment, I was speaking in slight as its obvious to me one is acting on desires and not needs if they can neglect basic nutritional elements and dismiss entire types of foods because they taste or smell worse, even ones we know based on study that were consumed by primitives and the primates they artificially relate to through science interpretation. Although these findings are probably just a massive conspiracy to divorce us from The Mother.

Offline Jacques

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2010, 06:48:08 am »
I did not see Avatar, so I cannot comment. In my daily life, I'm probably doing the same thing you are, trying to make the best of it.

If Instincto was just another way of eating raw food, I wouldn't have bothered with it. I spent a 3 months leave of work in France to learn and practice Instincto, 20 years ago. It changed the way I see life forever, I'm just expressing that fact. Should I be worried it makes you think of Avatar?

Anyway, I'm not here to destroy any genuine effort in the right direction, but allow me to gently scratch some things on the way... ;)

That said, I will go delight myself of this almost black caribou liver... Bon appétit!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 07:01:01 am by Jacques »

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2010, 09:44:23 am »
Avatar was an incredible artless sappy farce that probably in the end has a message that is helpful for the simple minded when it comes to basic stuff like picking their trash and so forth.

It was a phenomenal piece of entertainment, and the creator's well-intended brainwashing were marked by elements of prejudice and naivete towards 'savages' amongst other simplistic tropes.

seemed appropriate

I don't dispute the possibility of someone living quite healhfully on instincto especially because I don't believe people are acting entirely outside their conditioning, and more or less balancing their diet based in theories anyway. My only objection is to the various logical issues, criticisms, and false superiority ("paleo-crudivorism"?) complexes which seems to insinuate others ineptitude and yet bow out of conversations when challenged upon basic contradictions.

That said, I will go delight myself of this almost black caribou liver... Bon appétit!
sure, let us know how your next 10 meals of the evening go.

Offline Jacques

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2010, 09:52:37 am »
First, a little good faith is never out of line...

Second, I never bow out of conversations when challenged upon basic contradictions, but the arguments must be presented in an understandable way. I’m having a lot of problems deciphering your gibberish.

Third, did you learn Instincto somewhere or did you just try it out of deduction?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 10:02:29 am by Jacques »

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2010, 10:13:58 am »
I think your posts go a little bit beyond faith and joy in the benefits of instincto.

perhaps you should participate in the other thread over this one, that one is appropriate for instinctos to pick and choose which points they can easily rationalize and mystify to their own satisfation. this one is for debunking instincto, and no claims of others cynical blindness are going to fly without proof of actual holes in their interpretation. To either debunk or to actually challenging people on their debunking without having to refer to external stuff or referring to the failings of science or whatever, which everyone can agree with.

I also wrote out some comments for the English impaired there.
http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/instinctoanopsology/explain-instincto-diet-fully-2/msg38617/#msg38617
although it begins much before that.

Offline Jacques

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2010, 10:36:32 am »
So if I understand your rules well, I have to prove actual holes in your interpretation, but you don't have to prove the same in mine ?

See, I can understand what you say when you speak clearly.

As to flying, if I were you, I would refrain from trying that. You're too heavy...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 10:43:26 am by Jacques »

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2010, 10:43:45 am »
I can list five points that were brought up by you which were debunked by me. mainly a carburetor does not choose fuel in a car nor can a car preform at its highest simply because it gets adequate fuel and can be easily improved in many ways by science. And 2. that therefore having the existence of a mechanism that dictates needs or desires is meaningless as a source of optimal decision making.

Everything you wrote in 'much ado about nothing' was biased and false and fairly nasty as well. If you can't understand what I wrote, my best suggestion is to check the other thread and participate there As there YOU won't have to justify your remarks, whereas I think I feel pretty accountable about my own here. Beginning to understand when alphagruis mentioned you are blacklisted, this is like "I know you are but what am I" school of arguing.

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2010, 10:52:34 am »
I wonder where humans sense of smell ranks for mammals, primates? I would assume humans evolved in a manner that their sense of smell greatly diminished in place so other higher functioning (pattern recognition, ability to read, etc..) mechanisms could develop.

I still wonder how eating instincto in the wild, where it needs to take place for it to be taken seriously, would change the intake of the diet. Perhaps raw zero carb would rule in the wild. And in the wild you may adhere to your other instinctive practices which also must necessarily be adhered to so that the diet part is maximized. Like defecating instinctively, being naked, masturbating, etc...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk