Author Topic: RPD the most irresponsible diet?  (Read 5381 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
RPD the most irresponsible diet?
« on: June 25, 2010, 09:57:09 pm »
Check it out guys, this comes across as an honest opinion of the regular people.
This comment was posted at the rawpaleodiet.com website.

Author : Anthony Lombardi (IP: 74.234.66.62 , adsl-234-66-62.lft.bellsouth.net)
E-mail : lombardianthony@yahoo.com
URL    :
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=74.234.66.62
Comment:
This is the most irresponsible diet that I have yet heard of. The Diet of our ancestors was such that they died early, were found mostly to be malnurished as food supplies were never consistant, and dental records show that they had horrible teeth as a result of they way food was processed using stone tools. They were found to have artritis and because of there diet were prone to horrible disease. YOU are a bunch of idiots that are the reason for our societies decline in health and education, and in general morales. Grow up, exercise, eat a balanced well proportioned diet and stop eating after 7-800 PM and get SLEEP. You too can live a better life!

So which of you long term raw paleo dieters is malnourished?

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: RPD the most irresponsible diet?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 10:02:03 pm »
no need to pay attention to people like that.  no one is forcing this person to eat like this.  it's a stupid comment, i'd say ignore stupidity.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 10:36:58 pm »
He could just as well have said something like 1+1=3, everyone who says something else is crazy (or irresponsible :o)

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 07:01:35 am »
omg lol

http://www.youtube.com/v/C_S5cXbXe-4

btw if someone knows a better way to embed youtube videos please tell me =p

-----------------------
*** Just post the URL, not the embed code.  It's automatic anyway.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 07:19:16 am by goodsamaritan »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 07:56:55 am »
If our ancestors had been malnourished and sick as that guy claims, our species would not have survived the ice ages and whatever else nature threw at us. Without perfect health, we would've perished.

Offline Savage

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 05:26:48 pm »
This is the most irresponsible diet that I have yet heard of. The Diet of our ancestors was such that they died early, were found mostly to be malnurished as food supplies were never consistant, and dental records show that they had horrible teeth as a result of they way food was processed using stone tools. They were found to have artritis and because of there diet were prone to horrible disease. YOU are a bunch of idiots that are the reason for our societies decline in health and education, and in general morales. Grow up, exercise, eat a balanced well proportioned diet and stop eating after 7-800 PM and get SLEEP. You too can live a better life!

Our ancestors died early because they didn't have the "luxury" of habitat destruction of predators that we have, they don't have hospitals, etc.... it's well known that animals in the wild have shorter lives, put em in a zoo, they live longer, so, does that mean zoos or prisons are better environments for longevity ?

Food supplies were never consistent? What versus having a Mcdonalds on every corner a 711 every 5 blocks and pizza ready to be delivered almost anywhere/24/7?  And horrible teeth? Complete F***ing retard

The inuit women even had teeth so worn down, but no cavities, Dr. Price's book "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration", personal experience, hell even mainstream dentists agree that sugar messes up your teeth decay and formation.. And Arthritis? Sure, they had Arthritis, they were in so much pain they couldn't move so they called their nearest Chinese place for chicken low mein when they couldn't hunt.... l)

"YOU are a bunch of idiots that are the reason for our societies decline in health and education, and in general morales."

Let's assume we're responsible for all those problems, NOT EVEN 1% of the US population, I wanna say not even 0.5%, maybe 0.25% at best, and we are responsible for 99%-99.75% of the US population's problems?

You are one load of s*** your mother should've swallowed.

So which of you long term raw paleo dieters is malnourished?

I am.....I'd like to meet his wife to show her how malnourished I am.  -d

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 07:50:14 am »
Yeah...food "processed with stone tools" will kill you everytime ;D That's freaking hilarious!

We are "responsible for the decline of society's health and education"? Holy Smokes! Come on guys,well I guess we gotta stop all those RPD classes,seminars and workshops that are happening all across the world!!Especially the ones in all the High Schools and Universities! :o
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 03:21:03 pm »
You guys this isn't funny. It's our fault. We are probably the reason for global warming too!
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 03:34:20 pm »
I hope GS that you didn't allow that comment to be actually published on rawpaleodiet.com. It's not even a decent criticism of rawpalaeo and doesn't deserve mention.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk