Author Topic: Eczema and Psoriasis  (Read 11650 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Eczema and Psoriasis
« on: August 06, 2008, 11:14:54 pm »
I used to be sick of eczema, my brother used to be sick of psoriasis.
I'm now cured and I help people cure themselves.

Here is a recent post on my eczema cure blog:

Raw Paleo Diet Cures Eczema, it is the correct, evolutionary, nature-prescribed Human Diet
http://www.eczemacure.info/blog/2008/08/06/raw-paleo-diet-cures-eczema-it-is-the-correct-evolutionary-nature-prescribed-human-diet/

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Re: Eczema and Psoriasis
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 06:00:47 am »
An eczema cure and near-cure from Lactobacillus plantarum:

I searched around and was able to find a probiotic supplement that was solely composed of isolated L. plantarum (it’s marketed as a digestive aid, but I ignored that). I then waited for my eczema to flare up again. As soon as it did, I began taking the L. plantarum. Within three days, the eczema had completely disappeared. This would usually be when the eczema actually gets worse. It usually has about a 2 week cycle before the active inflammation completely subsides. I’ve never seen it disappear like this. Usually at this point, hand washing would be painful and exacerbate it. Now I could hand wash with abandon. Even more amazing: I was able to walk around outside during a particularly cold spell without gloves, and did not have any exacerbation or return of the symptoms whatsoever. Being able to do these things three days into a flare up is unheard of. My hands now feel completely impervious to the triggers. Something has clearly interrupted the inflammatory response.

Read more at L. Plantarum Cured My Eczema, http://mrheisenbug.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/l-plantarum-cured-my-eczema

I’m pleased to announce my two year old daughter’s eczema is almost completely gone after 1 week of Jarrow’s Ideal Bowel Support. She hasn’t scratched her skin at all starting on day 2 of the treatment. Now all of her scabs and scaly patches are healing. Poor girl would scratch herself until she’d bleed on a daily basis. Her doctor suggested we stop bathing her as often and apply lotion. Well that didn’t do a thing for her.

The directions on the probiotic say 1 pill twice daily. She’s little so I’ve been giving her one pill (pulled apart, powder mixed into full fat yogurt) in the a.m. only. I am amazed and so grateful I read this blog. She’s so much happier now. Thank you thank you.

Read more at https://mrheisenbug.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/video-on-autoimmune-bacteria-best-eczema-report-yet
L plantarum is common in human saliva and in soils and thus on the roots of plants, including vegetables and underground storage organs.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 09:41:23 am »
Maybe we should suggest this to Pammie, whose boyfriend has such bad eczema.

Offline CatTreats

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 11:36:19 am »
L Plantarum is in the probiotic that my boyfriend has been using for a little over a month now, also found in the raw sauerkraut that he eats daily. Unfortunately, that isn't fixing anything. I think for some people, you just have to do a little more than that.

We're following GS's protocol: eating RPD, reducing toxins/pollutants, and cleansing. It's still a slow improvement ... hoping this will be what heals him completely.
In its purest, unaltered form, healthy food is delicious.

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 09:24:07 pm »
I hope RPD helps.

I don't have eczema or psoriasis, but RPD helped reduce my scalp and eyebrow flaking a little bit. RF honey helps a bit more, but only temporarily. Clay seems to help a bit, but again only temporarily. About half-way through my bottle of Primal Defense Ultra, which has L. Plantarum in it, I seem to be having significantly less flaking. Time will tell. Prescript Assist, which doesn't have L. Plantarum, didn't help at all. One of the Heisenbug success story people took Jarrow Ideal Bowel Support, which I haven't tried yet. It sounds like even the people with good results from probiotics tend to have to continue taking them at least intermittently.

Down the road there is medical fecal transplants, which I'll be keeping an eye out for, that reportedly help with many chronic issues.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline CatTreats

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 04:48:37 am »
I hope RPD helps.

I don't have eczema or psoriasis, but RPD helped reduce my scalp and eyebrow flaking a little bit. RF honey helps a bit more, but only temporarily. Clay seems to help a bit, but again only temporarily. About half-way through my bottle of Primal Defense Ultra, which has L. Plantarum in it, I seem to be having significantly less flaking. Time will tell. Prescript Assist, which doesn't have L. Plantarum, didn't help at all. One of the Heisenbug success story people took Jarrow Ideal Bowel Support, which I haven't tried yet. It sounds like even the people with good results from probiotics tend to have to continue taking them at least intermittently.

Down the road there is medical fecal transplants, which I'll be keeping an eye out for, that reportedly help with many chronic issues.

It seems to completely help less chronic cases (but also helps chronic sometimes). I had very mild eczema inside of my elbows, and that vanished within a few days (not even sure how many, it was so fast) of eating 100% RPD again.

It's not that RPD and L Plantarum don't help his skin, they definitely do. It's just not enough by itself. That's why we're doing the cleanses and stuff. And I've been documenting and sharing all the details on here because we have such a knowledgeable and helpful community. Just doing the cleanses (GS walked me through them all in a PM) alone has already made a difference. I remember one colon cleanse and my boyfriend told me he felt better overall on the inside.
In its purest, unaltered form, healthy food is delicious.

Offline EmmaLiam89

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 09:58:02 pm »
Foderma – Advanced Eczema Treatment Absolutely giving the true result.  I got recover now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk