Author Topic: What would u do if u felt u needed an ER but had just eaten raw meat?  (Read 26340 times)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: What would u do if u felt u needed an ER but had just eaten raw meat?
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2010, 12:54:08 pm »
, this egg wont become an animal anyways, so it's like the animal's "fruit", if you get what I mean....Like trees when you eat an apple you're eating the tree's unfertilized "egg"! Maybe he'll see it differently then...

Good idea.

We were talking with a friend this morning who recommends goose eggs, stirred into a smoothie.  
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:02:52 pm by RawZi »
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2010, 01:00:20 pm »
Tell him to eat at least a few ounces of meat and eat some fresh coconut or other raw nuts so he can get some fat. While still eating some fruit if he chooses. Fresh fruits, raw nuts (to get some fat), raw meat, would be good to start him off.

I would recommend him giving up the honey because it can be addictive. Your son may have troubles with dairy also, as do I.

I would only go to the doctor for stitches or a broken bone. Ahhh wait, my sister could sew me up :)

He ate the fish with tomato and avocado.  Maybe coconut and sweet fruit would work better for him.  Thanks.

Yeah, he's cutting down on the honey, slowly.  I think he would do better paleo than omnivore.Maybe once he's up to eating enough meat and meat fat, he'll eliminate the dairy.  I really think he'd make a good natural hunter, when/if he's strong again.

Yup, we avoid doctors as we can too.  We've had incident when others would have gone for stitches, but I took care of it instead.  Especially handy to know how to stitch up when far into the forest, many miles from anyone else.  We really don't trust or like doctors, but it is what it is.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2010, 01:31:50 pm »
sounds like you have created a boy who is a whiny, self-centered loser.

i wouldn't let you babysit any kid of mine

I love your posts Alan, they always cheer up my day. ;)
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2010, 02:26:42 pm »
I love your posts Alan, they always cheer up my day. ;)

Yeah, I think he's durianrider. 

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2010, 01:43:29 am »
Rawzi, I always visualize us as being kings and queens. I think this because there would never be anyway regular peasants and indians would have ever had access to the foods we do, in the quantities we have them in, unless you were a king or queen. Back in the day, eggs and honey were given to royalty, and the royalty always got the best organs, the eyes, the tongue, the heart, the brain, etc... What I am trying to say is, the philosophy that we were not meant to eat eggs is, well, ok. Its an ok argument, but not that convincing. Just because a food was not that accessible does not mean it is not healthful. Eggs, honey, and various organs were known to be so healthful that they were given to royalty, and unfortunately, the peasants almost never got them, unless they were farmers themselves. So you are a queen and your son is a prince, everyone is happy. ;D
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2010, 04:47:08 pm »
Rawzi, I always visualize us as being kings and queens. ... So you are a queen and your son is a prince, everyone is happy. ;D

I showed what you wrote to him, Pioneer.  He thinks it's very nice.  I do too.  Thank you!

He tried going back pretty much cooked vegan for a few days now; because he found it easier on his stomach.  He's all raw again, but says he plans to eat a little starch, most likely millet, once a week for his stomach.  He does want to try (raw) animal products again, but not yet.  When he feels ready he will eat it.  He's sure he's going to try (raw) swordfish again, as he got least reaction from that.  He's not sure what else yet.  

I'm going to get some unscented or orange flavored CLO Blue Ice by Green Pastures for him soon.  That should help him too.  I bought the cinnamon flavored Blue Ice, but after trying cinnamon with milk and it burning his throat, we're not going to try the cinnamon scented CLO on him.

He noticed his medicine works better when he ate the cooked.  He still wants to do raw, just has to figure out more details, as just cutting off certain meds or going from cooked to raw to cooked to raw (high fat) on the dosages could potentially be dangerous when switching diet.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Update
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2010, 06:58:06 am »
    He switched to a cooked simple vegan diet for a few days, as he said that felt best in his stomach.  He also went back to (strong) prescription antacids now, and he hadn't been on them since adding milk and honey to his diet Spring/Summer 2009.  He's trying to ween himself off the antacids without success this time so far.  He did go back to raw vegetarian (no egg no rennet as always so far) after those few days of cooked vegan.  About a little over a week after the bleeding, the bleeding stopped.  We have not gone to a hospital.  He wants to avoid hospitals still, after things doctors at hospitals did to him, those doctor he had seen proved they are creeps on him in front of me and dh etc.  He's hesitant to try meat (raw fish) again.  His diet is very limited.  We're finding some other raw juices he'll drink, but not green juices.  As for green juice, maybe cucumber, but not really any other can he stand at all.  He does tolerate a little bit of kale/lettuce juice, and very infrequently.  He doesn't drink green juice.  His diet is unusual, raw and organic, but limited, next to nil variety. Wish us good luck/bless etc thanks.

PS (edit)  He seems more agreeable that he might try a raw quail egg soon, or raw duck egg.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 07:06:08 am by RawZi »

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Update
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2010, 07:06:01 am »
   He switched to a cooked simple vegan diet for a few days, as he said that felt best in his stomach.  He also went back to (strong) prescription antacids now, and he hadn't been on them since adding milk and honey to his diet Spring/Summer 2009.  He's trying to ween himself off the antacids without success this time so far.  He did go back to raw vegetarian (no egg no rennet as always so far) after those few days of cooked vegan.  About a little over a week after the bleeding, the bleeding stopped.  We have not gone to a hospital.  He wants to avoid hospitals still, after things doctors at hospitals did to him, those doctor he had seen proved they are creeps on him in front of me and dh etc.  He's hesitant to try meat (raw fish) again.  His diet is very limited.  We're finding some other raw juices he'll drink, but not green juices.  As for green juice, maybe cucumber, but not really any other can he stand at all.  He does tolerate a little bit of kale/lettuce juice, and very infrequently.  He doesn't drink green juice.  His diet is unusual, raw and organic, but limited, next to nil variety. Wish us good luck/bless etc thanks.

Whats wrong with him? maybe I can help
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2010, 07:08:09 am »
  You want to talk?  Let's pm phone numbers or something.  Maybe he'll talk with you too.  He's a great speaker, clear, intelligent, funny etc.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2010, 04:05:06 pm »
    Update:

He still isn't feeling ready to try meat again, but we've gotten some ideas from people coming off veg onto raw meat

1. Grind the meat and mix it with unheated honey.  Seems to have worked for many I've talked with.

2. Muscle or kinestetically test first to see which meat to try EACH time.  This too has worked for people I've talked with who've tried it.

I'll let you know when and how it goes.  I hope this also helps other people to make similar transitions.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2010, 02:03:32 pm »
    A local Japanese restaurant prepares live scallop and live urchin.  He is showing some interest.  Maybe we'll bring unheated honey there in a few days, and see what happens.  I hope he's not actually allergic to shellfish.  If he was, do you think the honey would help that?  He hasn't tried fish/meat with honey yet. 

I wish they served live scaled/finned fish like they sometimes show on TV in Korea and Japan.  Ah well, we cannot do what is not available.  The live scaled fish, I don't know whether I could eat it easily, I doubt that.  To teach him though, if available, I would. That is after watching someone else who's done it before, to get an idea.  I know the texture of fish changes a couple of hours after slaughter.  Anyone here try live fish besides bivalves?

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2010, 02:06:30 am »
    What do you think for someone with terribly weak digestion who's never eaten meat should start with?  Infants and invalids used to use marrow, liver, yolks and chewed red meat, right?

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2010, 01:41:21 pm »
    What do you think for someone with terribly weak digestion who's never eaten meat should start with?  Infants and invalids used to use marrow, liver, yolks and chewed red meat, right?

honestly, to my understanding, there is no need to "work up" to starting raw meat. Raw meat digests great.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2011, 12:47:22 am »
honestly, to my understanding, there is no need to "work up" to starting raw meat. Raw meat digests great.

I was feeding someone recently who was terribly weak and could literally not eat anything at all.  Even so, I could feed them (raw): eggs, liver and marrow.  That's it to start, they could not tolerate other food, no vegetables not anything else.  Maybe the same animal foods would be good for my son to start with too (if he chooses), for the next step to start eating healthier.  

Before raw meat I had eaten (a little) of many foods recently before that.  About all my son's been eating for a year and a half is (raw): fruit and butter.  Before that he was only eating the following regularly once per week: boiled potatoes, some other vegetables and those veges were his whole diet.  That was for about six years.  In between he repeated some raw living food lifestyle veganism and did raw nh fruitarianism. Before that he was low total fat (not just overts and under 5%) vegan for almost two years.  He was both strict pure vegetarian before that his whole life.  

Aajonus has some people start on raw eggs (and maybe a raw butter at some point), no other foods, so as to build their digestion, if it was deficient from vegetarianism.

I'm like you.  Raw (never been frozen) meat is so easy to digest.  High meat is even better.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 08:11:03 am by RawZi »

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
update
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2012, 11:54:31 am »
    He still hasn't gone to a hospital or ER.  He's eating only butter and cream.  He says the cream is kind of bothering him now. He drinks some milk.  He eats berries, persimmons, oranges and apples, apricots, nectarines, grapes and cherries if they're in season. He rarely eats salad.  He eats only raw never been frozen or warmed, only the best (grass fed organic on the produce). Fruit not refrigerated. Has not tried any eggs yet nor land meat at all.  He's eating honey, very particular as to which.  Has not been eating and no plans to fermented food of any kind, only the freshest, have not tried fermented honey yet. Some fermented here, he's not interested. I should buy it already intentionally fermented, I have not yet. No supplements at all, has not tried any of the CLO. No sunbathing.

I wish some people would come over and take him even if had to drag him into the sun every day, make it fun for him, bring girls. Maybe we'll get a dog now, and it will encourage him to be outside more again. Outdoors used to be good for him, and I can't help thinking he can get used to it again to thrive.

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Call me LDIE for short =)
    • View Profile
    • Healing from severe suicidal eczema
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2012, 03:18:51 pm »
You wouldn't need to worry about food poisoning, or any bad bacteria any more when you know about "Your Own Perfect  Medicine".

"Your Own Perfect Medicine" banished all my fears about bacteria and viruses in this world, check out my post here on the health section:

http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/health-b29/the-missing-link-with-rpd/

Disclaimer: I'm not a medical doctor, just a 21 year old university student who has stumbled on mankind's greatest medicine and of course RPD (I do omnivorous RPD, feels right for me). I have NO commercial interest at ALL on my website, not selling anything, no Google ads, nothing. My intention is purely to spread the truth about this miraculous fluid that's produced inside our bodies.
Wishing everyone the best in health and happiness! much love to all!

My severe suicidal eczema healing blog: http://eczemabye.weebly.com/

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2012, 04:37:10 am »
Everyone's stomach's digestive abilities are different, especially for one who is only eating fruit, honey, and milk.  I suggest he start with an ounce or two of raw meat, grass fed, and over time, slowly work into eating more.  He can also add HCL tablets  to ensure there's enough HCL (acid) in his stomach.  Main points:  eat only when really hungry, eat small amounts and build gradually, don't mix it with any other foods, eat grass fed only,  and wait at least two hours before eating anything else, let it digest fully.    He can learn about his own body that way and learn as it normalizes or creates normal amounts of meat digesting agents.  He should find out for himself after the first time eating raw meat that it went well and his trust should build naturally. 

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2012, 07:21:33 am »
Hi Zi. I see that this thread is an old one and long. I haven't read it in detail so forgive me if I don't have all the facts.

I want to say something that I personally think is extremely important when it comes to children. If your child is not of an age to make decisions for himself, if you take him to a hospital and tell anyone that you feed him raw food of any kind let alone raw meat and dairy, it is quite likely that child protective services will be informed and you are risking having your child taken from you. This HAS happened.... and what I have noticed having spent a great deal of time in hospitals in the last couple of years is that the default these days is to report you first if there is anything at all that anyone doesn't understand or makes them frightened. You need to be EXTREMELY careful what you tell anyone at a hospital. Don't tell them about diet unless absolutely necessary in order to save the child's life.

As far as your boy goes Zi - I doubt that starting him wisely,slowly and safely on raw animal foods is going to end up in a hospitalization. Have you talked to him about the idea of chickens by any chance? They can be almost as good pets as dogs and they will pop out eggs that he can then eat. Egg yolks are so easily digested! He can still start really slow - just a little taste at first. I've been feeding my chickens the ground pet and dog food I get from Slankers so you can feed your chickens your leftover meat. My chicken friends tell me they leave out meat to grow maggots that the chickens eat. Van convinced me to go out and start sprouting for my chickens (thanks Van). You can also start up a little garden for him to feed the chickens from - more time outside for him. I can talk him and you through raising bugs to feed his chickens too if you like.

I wouldn't start with meat from what you have said about him. I'd work up to it with egg yolks first and then when he does try meat - give him an eight of a teaspoon the first time. I mean - start so tiny and slow that it's almost imperceptible. That way - if anything is wrong it will likely only be a tiny bit wrong and not make for an ER visit - maybe just some nux vomica 30 c homeopathic if he gets a toxic reaction. If you bring him to the hospital - they will not have a clue how to help him anyway and with someone as sensitive and sickly - they could do greater harm. Medical mishaps are the third cause of death in the US - so avoid medical treatment if you can safely. Better to arm yourself.  Make sure you have some good apple cider vinegar if he has trouble digesting as taking HCL could be too much for him.  Also - activated charcoal should be in everyone's closet just in case.

You can do this and be safe.... if anyone can do it..... you can do it.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2012, 04:42:04 pm »
You can do this and be safe.... if anyone can do it..... you can do it.

Hi Dorothy! :)

He's getting closer and closer to believing with all his heart that eating raw meat is the best food for man.  He still has what he calls his "vegan ethics" though, so no dice.

From everything I know, I agree with you Dorothy, eggs should come before pieces of or ground muscle meat.  Perhaps liver (raw etc of course) before the other meat.  If you'll read here http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/hot-topics/what-would-u-do-if-u-felt-u-needed-an-er-but-had-just-eaten-raw-meat/msg48736/#msg48736 you'll see where he's at on eggs.  I would support him in doing the meat without eggs first, if or when he does it.  He doesn't feel emotionally ready yet to eat terrestial meat.

He's had awful reactions when accidentally ingesting a tiny bit of cooked egg or meat in the past.

He did try raw fish earlier in this thread.  We didn't go to a doctor or hospital when it turned terribly bad, it was his decision not to go. It was his decision to try the fish etc. He enjoyed the feeling eating it each of the first couple days.  It was his suggestion I started this thread in the first place.   He is of age and mind to decide whether to go to a doctor.  He has had way out of the ordinary and ordinary in both cases through MDs very in depth psychological tests, and he has regular psych evaluations, and they find nothing wrong yet, in their expert opinons.  They consider that there's nothing wrong with his mind, besides not being happy about being sick, but that's a normal response.  He has a doctor of his own who since knowing us has investigated raw milk, and is a believer now, although not a practicer of it.  This doctor is not very close by physically for an emergency, and son is concerned, so ..

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2012, 04:58:01 pm »
Main points:  eat only when really hungry, eat small amounts and build gradually, don't mix it with any other foods, eat grass fed only,  and wait at least two hours before eating anything else, let it digest fully.    ...  He should find out for himself after the first time eating raw meat that it went well and his trust should build naturally. 

I share with him everything from this thread.

When he tried the fish, I think he did that, waited till he was very hungry, as he was not relishing the idea of the taste of animal, nor going against his vegetarian philosophy of by eating flesh comparing the body then to a cemetery (repository for dead bodies of animals).

I think he ate too much fish at each sitting. He was hungry! And he got it down his throat easily etc.

I think he ate it with tomato (organic ripened naturally), refused fat, if I recall, he ate cucumber with it?

It was wild-caught sustainablly harvested etc. He would never touch grain-fed.

I'm thinking land meat will work a lot better than fish, with his past several year history of nearly exclusively butter, fruit and honey.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2012, 05:02:29 pm »

It sounds wonderful, thank you so much!  Uropathy with his high fruit vegetarian diet makes a lot of sense.  Fortunately or unfortunately, he reacts better to the idea of eating meat, so far.  I will share this with him.  I'm very happy for your healing!  Hopefully my son will change his mind and read your information and use it.

@Dorothy, the reason more or less why I updated this thread at this time is because I was referring a forum member to it.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2012, 12:22:58 am »

I want to say something that I personally think is extremely important when it comes to children. If your child is not of an age to make decisions for himself, if you take him to a hospital and tell anyone that you feed him raw food of any kind let alone raw meat and dairy, it is quite likely that child protective services will be informed and you are risking having your child taken from you. This HAS happened.... and what I have noticed having spent a great deal of time in hospitals in the last couple of years is that the default these days is to report you first if there is anything at all that anyone doesn't understand or makes them frightened. You need to be EXTREMELY careful what you tell anyone at a hospital. Don't tell them about diet unless absolutely necessary in order to save the child's life.

Even when the child is an adult, they'll most likely kick you out of their hospital room if they catch you feeding them raw food. Aajonus said he was kicked out for this, when he was healing his son from a car accident, according to We Want to Live.

Another point, to RawZi--urine drinking can be very useful for vegans.  It helps them recover hormones and minerals from their urine that they would otherwise lose.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2012, 01:45:04 am »
  I still think the trick will be extra small amounts only when really hungry.  the tough part will be he'll still be hungry and for him to wait a couple of hours before he ingests his milk and fruit, which in my opinion, will dilute his stomachs ability to fully digest the meat.  And not to combine the meat with other foods. 

Offline letsdoiteczema

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Call me LDIE for short =)
    • View Profile
    • Healing from severe suicidal eczema
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2012, 08:52:35 pm »

It sounds wonderful, thank you so much!  Uropathy with his high fruit vegetarian diet makes a lot of sense.  Fortunately or unfortunately, he reacts better to the idea of eating meat, so far.  I will share this with him.  I'm very happy for your healing!  Hopefully my son will change his mind and read your information and use it.

Unfortunately, I was on 80 10 10 raw vegan diet on the first month of uropathy. Although uropathy prevented me from getting sick that first month just by putting drops under tongue every half hour (that's when I knew it really worked), my full body eczema rash did not subside until I switched to a raw omnivorous paleo diet.

I really hope you or your son can download some 100% free ebooks to read about uropathy. It will really blow your mind. Beats any antibiotic, antifungal, antiparasitic, antiviral man-made drug or ointment.
Wishing everyone the best in health and happiness! much love to all!

My severe suicidal eczema healing blog: http://eczemabye.weebly.com/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk