Author Topic: A question for people who have gone into raw paleo with social anxiety disorder  (Read 2853 times)

Offline butters

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Do you feel the diet has made any difference for you in terms of SAD?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 06:34:49 am by butters »

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Re: A question who have gone into raw paleo with social anxiety disorder
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 06:33:53 am »
Yes, raw meats and raw animal fats especially reduced my anxiety levels (the diagnosis was generalized anxiety disorder).
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline butters

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: A question who have gone into raw paleo with social anxiety disorder
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 06:35:09 am »
Yes, especially raw meats and raw animal fats.

Do you still have SAD?

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
In my opinion, I no longer have enough anxiety to classify as generalized anxiety disorder and I no longer take meds for it.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Yes rawpaleodiet really helped with my social anxiety-related issues.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk