Author Topic: Wolf's Journal  (Read 47556 times)

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf's Journal
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2010, 05:41:28 am »
Well, the leg bones are already sawed in half lengthwise to expose the marrow.  Otherwise I don't think I would buy them because I don't have a saw and I would have no idea how to get to the marrow other than by chewing through the bone myself.  Not that I would mind chewing the bone, but it would take entirely too long to do it for one.  But there's also the joint-ends which still have some meats and connective tissues and sometimes cartilage i think still attached.. is there any nutritional value from eating cartilage?  It all looked very chewable though.

So I've been trying to eat egg yolk and lime at the same time, doesn't seem to be doing much, though, as far as detox I don't feel any different.  Gonna try my grass-fed flank steak though, hopefully it's good, and there's also a whole bunch of juice in the package, so much that I wonder if the meat was even ever bled.. I hope it's good and I can just drink all that juice down.   >D 
Gonna drink my milk first though, it seemed like it might be starting to separate or something so I think I'll try to finish it off.. don't know how much is left though.  Then have some cream, too.. maybe work out a bit or sit in the sun.
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2010, 02:53:32 pm »
Alright so, the grass-fed flank steak had something of a similar taste to the rib-eye, however it was only slight and much easier to eat, actually enjoyable.  I was able to eat my entire portion easily.  The portions are only about 5 ounces of meat though, as it was a 20 ounce steak and I cut it up into 4 pieces.  Only have two eggs left though, so I'm gonna have to figure out how to make my marrow more edible, I'll probably trying heating it just a little bit by running it under warm water to see how I like it then.  Gonna stick with the ground beef after this though, since the 20 ounce flank was $20, whereas a pound of ground beef is about $6.. much more affordable, and then I'll be able to portion myself 8 ounces a day.  Not much, but I can't afford more.  Hopefully I can convince my dad to give me money and let me go grocery shopping, then I can buy a bunch more eggs and organic, too, but I'd also buy more a variety of fruits and have portions of fruit everyday.  Water dries my mouth out too much, and fruit will help quench my thirst better. 

Been able to bring myself down to two meals a day though, pretty much.  One before work, and one after work.  Been eating my meat before work lately, to avoid eating only dairy all day, but gonna try to move it down to my after-work meal instead. 
so far everyday I've been eating about..
2 or 3 egg yolks
~5 ounces of meat
1 - 2 cups of milk
~2 tablespoons of cream
~1 ounce of cheese
~3 tablespoons of cultured butter
and I think that's about it.  Everything's approximate because I don't measure it, like cutting my 8 ounce block of cheese into 8 pieces, so each one's about an ounce.
only have enough milk and eggs left for tomorrow though, so I'll have less to eat on tuesday.  At least I don't have work though, so I won't have to be using as much energy anyways.  Maybe I'll just finish the milk tomorrow and leave the eggs for tuesday.. since I don't work tomorrow either.  Sounds good to me, unless I get hungry.. Maybe I can go shopping on monday or tuesday.  if I do, I'll have to add in a third meal of fruit somewhere in the mix.
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2010, 05:15:22 pm »
Minor issue:- Could you please reduce the size of your sig. That is, no empty lines between various quotations. Also I believe 6 lines is the maximum allowed on most forums.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 05:17:13 am »
Well, the forum I'm most used to visiting allows huge signatures with a bunch of fancy pictures and such, lol so to me my signature is actually quite small, sorry.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 09:40:35 am »
Finished off my milk :( , drank some cream too which seems to be getting maybe a little sour.  Also ate my cheese with butter, so I ate all my dairy together, earlier.  Oh yeah, I got hungry again last night and ended up munching a bunch of been sprouts before I went to bed, and had a BM when I woke up, which is the only other one I had since the one after my fast, so I'm still not having very many BMs.  Probably was the fiber in the bean sprouts I'm guessing, and it wasn't as smooth a BM as last time, but solid and decent.  I'm kinda thirsty, but water doesn't seem to be very appealing right now, and hardly thirst quenching, so I'm probably gonna munch on some more bean sprouts.. They're actually kind of addicting, like a bag of chips, I eat a few and then I just can't stop eating them.  I don't know why.  They're not even very delicious or anything, they taste good but they're more addicting than delicious.  Gonna eat some meat later when I get hungry.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 02:04:12 pm »
Okay, I think I'm going to stick with meat in my first meal instead.  Felt a bit lightheaded today and kind of hungry still.  Ate a bag of bean sprouts earlier, and had another BM sometime after, so it's definately causing them.  This one was more dry though, but weird because it wasn't entirely solid.  Seems the only time I have them though is when I consume high amounts of fiber.  Dunno what that means, though.. Does that mean I should continue eating fiber, or it's a bad thing?
Just ate my portion of meat, but I cut off some small pieces to try and make high meat with.  Cleaned out a glass jar that I'm going to use for it.  Gonna keep the meat at room temperature, and air it out outside whenever my dad isn't home.  it's a biggish jar though, with only a very small amount of meat that I'm going to put in, because I don't want to end up wasting a bunch of meat in case I'm unable to gag the high-meat down.  Well the jar isn't that big but it's probably going to be about 10% full of meat, 90% air.  Hopefully that makes it okay in case I miss airing it out for a day or two if my dad is home.  Still pretty hungry though, my flank steak tasted even better today, enough that I might even eat tomorrow's portion too.. I'm craving the meat.  And I can go buy some more meat on wednesday too.  Hopefully the organic store gets back to me before then about the grass-fed liver, and if it's raw and I can get it, I'll get some liver along with my meat.  Gonna have to buy all ground meat from now on though, can't afford the solid steaks.   :'(

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 05:20:50 pm »
I'm craving.. soup.. broth.. something, I'm hungry but I want a soup, something warm and liquidy with beef flavour and spices and herbs or whatever they put in soups to make it flavourful.. and salty.. like top ramen without the noodles.. I wonder if that would be bad to eat, if it would make me break out.. grr, why am I so hungry?  I ate a lot today and haven't done anything.  Didn't even work out like I've been doing.  I never thought I would crave flavourful things so much.
How do you make bone broth?  I have some soup bone, but I was just going to eat the marrow out of it.  Well I can't make it now, so it's useless.  My cravings don't last.  Grr, I wish my acne would just go away, no matter what I eat.  But I'm afraid to eat anything but raw in case it makes me break out.  I want to wait until it is completely cleared up before I experiment to see what makes me break out and what doesn't as far as cooked/processed/modern foods.  I need it completely healed before I have my eat whatever days.  Having zits pop out on top of acne blemishes that aren't completely healed yet is disastrous.  And takes forever to heal again.  or go away.  I need this crap gone.  I know it's going away.  It's just taking forever.  Maybe if I lay in the sun all day tomorrow, it will help.  The sun usually helps it heal much faster.  I'm hungry.  I wish I could eat the mac and cheeses in the freezer.  They're really good.. probably going to eat like 5 of them if I ever have an eat whatever day.  If.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2010, 02:53:41 pm »
Craving candy and chocolate.. seeing twix commercials makes me want one.. or a cinnabon.. mmmm.. my hips and thighs are aching, I think my period should start soon, I don't know what's taking it so long though.  Hoping the cramps won't be as bad while I'm on raw, I really don't want to have to take tylenol for the pain, but judging from how much my hips and lower back ache right now it seems like it will be painful.

Offline PrimalLadyRosy

• Trapper
    • View Profile
    • Primal Diet Friends
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2010, 12:15:09 am »
What about making a raw blended soup, or using unprocessed honey?  Tomatoes are juicy and go well with honey and lots of foods.

Aajonus would very likely recommend raw red meat and raw mushrooms at this time of the month for you.
I am the creator of the primal diet friends social networking site, thanks to Jim and Barbara Ellingson's suggestion.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2010, 04:00:10 am »
I'm going to try to find honey, but I don't know if I'll be able to find any unheated.  I have some honey label "raw wild natural honey" but I have no idea whether it's been heated or not, and there's no comb in it or anything, and no number or anything for me to call and ask, so I stopped eating it.  The soup (which I would have liked hot anyways) and candy cravings are gone now though, and I don't like mushrooms.  >>

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2010, 04:04:16 am »
You don't like raw mushrooms?
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2010, 06:03:20 am »
I don't like mushrooms, or vegetables, raw or cooked.  Except bean sprouts for some reason, I like eating those, but I hate it because I feel like a horse when I'm eating them.  I am not a horse, I eat horses.  Not really, I've never tried horse before, but you know.
but mushrooms are gross.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2010, 07:37:45 am »
I don't think I'm going to be able to afford this diet much longer, I have to pay for new brakes for my car, who knows how much that's going to fricken cost, I have to pay $200 for rent, and I'm not making as much money at work, and my money only seems to be going down instead of up, I can't seem to save up anymore money, and $65 for food that barely lasted me a week is too much.  This stupid acne is taking too long to heal.  I guess I'm just doomed to stay ugly forever.  I hate my life.  I forgot to try and leave early today to buy myself more food, so I'm either not going to be able to eat today or I'm going to have to eat those stupid mac and cheeses in the freezer.  And the fact that my period hasn't been starting despite crampy feelings is concerning me.  Maybe my body thinks it's starving, despite how much I've been eating, and isn't letting my period start like how anorexic girls don't get their periods, which means I don't want to go without eating.  Whatever, if I had the money, I'd have no problem continuing this diet, but I can't afford this.  So.. I'll probably be eating non raw tonight for the first time in a while.  Whatever.  I don't cuss but right now I just want to say eff it all.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2010, 08:36:17 am »
Your choice.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline MoonStalkeR

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2010, 10:18:30 am »
I would go back to a cooked diet, better than starving. You should still eat raw meat at least occasionally in addition to your cooked food.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2010, 02:46:08 pm »
Not my choice.  I don't want to stop eating this way.  But I can't afford it.  What am I supposed to do?  Buy only a little bit of meat that I can afford here and there and starve myself the rest of the time?  Steal my food?  There's no forests around here, I can't go hunting in the woods for some deer.  I've never even seen a deer before in real life, except maybe at a zoo or something.  And I already tried fasting for two days and it was horrible, I can't fast like this, I can't go without food.  I've already lost weight, and I'm too skinny.  I need to gain weight now.  As much as I would prefer to gain my weight back by working out and eating a healthy raw paleo diet, I can't afford it.  Especially not enough to eat enough food to gain fat weight.  I'm not making as much money at work.  Things are slow, and half the time they only work me two hours and then send me home.  Wow, that makes me a whole 16 dollars, and that's before they even take taxes out.  Not to mention the gas it took to drive the 11.8 miles to get to work, then 11.8 miles back home at $3.05+ a gallon.  Yeah, I'm totally making bank right there.

I'm not giving into my cravings.  Cravings are nothing, I can handle them, I can resist them.  My body does not rule my mind.  I work making pizzas with people offering me free delicious pizza and free delicious soda all day long, but I don't eat it, no matter how delicious it smells or sounds or looks.  I can sit there and stare at it and smell it and think about how delicious it tastes, watch other people eat it, and imagine myself eating it and savouring it without giving into eating it or even taking the slightest bite.  Not even a lick.  Not even a taste.  I am strong-willed.  Nothing can break me when I am determined.  I may think and talk about it a lot, and those are nice thoughts sometimes, but it doesn't mean I'll give in.  Once I finally found raw dairy, I was 100% completely raw for weeks.

I will try to still eat raw at least sometimes.  I can afford it every once in a while, just not everyday right now.  If my job improves, and I start making more money again, then I will definately go back to this diet, because then I will be able to afford it.  But right now, I can't.  If I eat SAD, I can eat completely free.  

I forgot that I had some high meat I was making though.  I haven't aired it out, but it's mostly air so I think it should be fine.  It's been sitting at room temperature (probably about 70+ degrees F on average) in my room for two days now I think?  Is that high enough to get any effects from it?  I'll probably eat it tomorrow.  My dad is home now, so I can't eat it right now.
Tonight I'll probably eat some of the cheddar smokies I have in the fridge, these little mini processed precooked hotdog sausage things with cheese in them.. horrible, but it's either that or the mac and cheese or lasagna which are the only things in this house to eat right now that will fill me up at all, and I want to still at least avoid grains as long as I can.. or starve.  But I think after eating those, I'll eat the last bag of my bean sprouts and maybe that will push the overcooked processed meat out.  Then tomorrow I'll eat my high meat first thing, maybe even leave it out in the sun for a little while if my dad leaves for work before me.  Hopefully I can gag it down, and that should help with whatever other junk I might eat.  Bleh, I hate this.

Here's to always feeling tired and lazy, sleeping 12 hours a day, stinking everywhere, rotting unclean teeth, being dead of nose and hard of hearing, and covered in acne.  Boo.  At least I won't get digestion problems like most other people seem to get.  I think acne might be worse though.  

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2010, 03:41:35 pm »
The taste and texture of this overcooked and overprocessed meat is no where near as appealing as it used to be when I ate it all the time.  It's also no where near as appealing in taste and texture as raw meat, either.  But it does feel more solid in my stomach.  mmm, toxins.   -\

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2010, 01:16:10 am »
Woke up after only five hours of sleep?  e.e;  I thought the cooked meat would make me sleep in.  Instead it made me sleep less?  Might have to nap again before work.  Also, eating the entire bag of bean sprouts didn't cause a BM this time.  I think I'll probably end up constipated though, ran out of my fiji water and I don't want to drink tap water.  Actually I was dying of thirst yesterday at work and wanted something sweet, bought a fruit juice to drink.. first time I drank anything besides water in a month.  It was delicious though, and a decent fruit juice too, if not by raw paleo standards, then definately by SAD standard.  It was made from concentrate, but there was nothing but natural ingredients as far as I could tell, no sugar added whatsoever, not even any sort of sweetener, no preservatives.  Just the fruit juices.  Better than soda.  Expensive though, can't keep buying those.. Just got it to avoid buying soda to quench my thirst. 
Pretty thirsty now though.  But tap water is gross.  Don't know what I'll drink..

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2010, 05:39:29 am »
I eat raw and cooked meat, but only ZC. My preference is grassfed but I'll also buy organic meat (no antibiotics). I only eat beef raw; I eat cooked pork and lamb and cook my eggs. I also am eating grassfed butter.  Stop making this so hard on yourself. Eat cooked and raw meat. Eat a lot of eggs. Don't eat sprouts. If you don't like the taste of vegetables, good.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2010, 07:50:38 am »
If I want meat, I still have to buy it myself, cooked or not.  I don't know why you guys think I can just switch to a cooked diet.  It's the same difference, I still have to buy everything myself especially if I want grass-fed/organic.  My dad only buys commercial stuff, too, so even if I asked him to buy meats, he'd buy grain-fed hormone-infested meat.  And I cannot STAND the taste of cooked grain-fed commercial beef steaks, it's disgusting.  Hamburger I could probably handle, but it would only be made in things like hamburger helper, which has pasta.  Plus he has a busy work schedule.  He doesn't even go shopping very often.  Good food runs out fast, then there's nothing to eat except bread and junk.  If I ask him for food, he tells me to get fast food.  Plus he won't even let me eat red meat everyday.  When we went on vacation to vegas and all I ate for three days was rare-cooked steaks, a hamburger with cheese but no bun, sunny-side up eggs, more steaks, and some fruit, he told me no more red meat.  He said I was eating too much of it and it wasn't good for me.  His girlfriend even said so, too, though she defended my right to eat rare steak(whereas my dad wanted me to get the meat more cooked).  I wouldn't be allowed to eat that much meat everyday.  Unless maybe it was chicken, but chicken is always thoroughly cooked and I would get tired of it anyways, I don't like poultry as much.  Best I could probably do is convince him to buy a lot of eggs, maybe even convince him to buy organic free-range eggs.  But then he might even have complaints about me eating eggs everyday, with all the crap about them having too much cholesterol.  And I don't know if I can live entirely off eggs.  As long as I can eat the yolks raw though, I won't tire of them.  He would also only buy pasteurized dairy.. maybe only because it's the only kind available though.  I don't know what he thinks about raw dairy, as it isn't very common and never comes up in conversations.

I don't like the taste of most vegetables, but what I hate most about them is the texture.  They feel completely inedible to me, like trying to eat a piece of wood or a piece of paper.  I hate dry foods.  Bean sprouts are probably one of the only vegetables I actually do like, because they have a decent taste and are super watery and juicy so it doesn't feel so much like I'm trying to chew on paper.  I used to like them best eating them steamed in my steamed white rice with a lot of soy sauce, so my dad still buys them sometimes thinking I still eat rice.  Now I only even eat them more as a last resort anyways, when we do have them, if I'm hungry and there's nothing else raw to eat.  They aren't very filling though, anyways.  Nothing actually makes me feel full except for meats and dairy.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2010, 08:11:40 am »
Also, yesterday I bought a bunch of raw food and just had a binge of trying to eat as much as I could in one day.  It was awesome.  I ate up all my meat that I was trying to make high, but it had only been sitting out for like a day and a half so it wasn't very high.  Still was a bit difficult to eat though.  Then I bought and drank 4 cups of milk, ate about 4 ounces of cheese with a few spoonfuls of butter, bought a couple fruit containers and ate a few chunks of watermelon, slices of green and yellow/red apples, a few grapes, a few chunks of pineapple, and a bunch of strawberries.  They were all delicious.  Then I also had a pound of ground beef, but I could only eat half of it.  I was so full.  I felt like I probably gained 10 lbs.  Even though when I try to add it all up it doesn't seem like a lot of food really.  But I still spent like $30 - $40 on food for one day.  I wish I could eat like that everyday.. as much as that cost though, I'd have to try and make that much food last me a week instead of one day.  I wish I was rich.  Dairy actually probably costs me the most, but I don't have any other good sources of fat.  I wish it was easier to find cheap organic grass-fed fat.  Then maybe I could still afford this diet.  Well, at least I had some leftover food which seems like it will last me well enough for today too, so I don't quite have to stop eating raw yet.  Gotta leave for work now though.

edit:  Also seem to have just started my period too finally, without any cramps either.  Very interested to see how this goes, my first period while still on raw.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 08:23:21 am by Wolf »

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2010, 09:25:02 am »
You're the one who's deciding you have to spend $40 on raw food a day. I spend like £3-8/day..

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2010, 01:38:20 pm »
On what?  There's nothing I can buy that will keep me full and nourished all day that I can buy for only that much.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2010, 04:14:49 pm »
I don't understand. If raw dairy is so expensive in the US, judging from numerous accounts, then it should be ditched.

I have found numerous ways in the past to cut down on the cost of raw foods:- either

a) Intermittent Fasting(ie 1 large raw meal a day)

b) Eat plenty of raw organ-meats as they are commonly much cheaper than raw muscle-meats.

c) Avoid all cooked/processed foods.  Cooked foods contain addictive opioids in them and often make one want to eat far more therefore than in the case of  a RVAF diet. I always feel fuller quicker if eating raw, without extra sauces.

d) Cut down on raw carbs. The more raw carbs I've eaten, the higher my appetite is, so 2% or less of the diet as raw fruit is fine(as long as you don't have issues with VLC, of course).

e) Your dad does seem to be a problem re the raw issue. Perhaps you can get round that somehow via juicing, but really good, competent juicers are bloody expensive(twin-gear juicers that is). Or if you could find a company that sells genuine raw jerky, that might be a way round. But the real solution would be to get your own place, eventually.

"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2010, 06:51:48 pm »
I was using dairy because I haven't been able to find a better source of fat.  Plus it is delicious.  But I know that shouldn't be a reason to keep it at all.  But I was mostly using it for the fat, and hoped to phase it out once and if I found a better source of fat.  Which I still haven't really found.  Grass-fed anything seems to be pretty difficult for me to find..

a)  Intermittent fasting is difficult for me, as I usually get hungry often, especially now that I've been sleeping less.  But, I had managed to get down to only two meals a day, though, but I would still get hungry in the middle of the day or late at night sometimes.  I was eventually going to try to get it down to just one meal, though, but it's difficult because if I don't eat before work, I'd sometimes end up feeling weak and tired, plus there is the temptation of eating free pizza at work if I get super hungry(like, light-headed hungry).  And then working always works up an appetite, so I'm hungry again after work, too.  I was going to try to fast for two days a week, or maybe even three if I could, to try to save money, but doing so left me feeling so extremely weak and tired that I decided I wasn't going to fast again for a while.  I think I needed more time to adjust to this diet first.

b)  The ONLY organ meats I could find are grain-fed commercial beef liver and commercial (foster farms brand) chicken livers, which I am afraid to try either of them because they're probably from hormone-infested tortured sick animals and gross tasting too.  Might possibly have found a source of organic frozen grass-fed beef liver, but I'm waiting for a reply email from the store, because it might be pre-cooked and I have to order it. 
Although, the store did also sell whole chickens, which might possibly have all the organs still inside, though I doubt it but I'm not sure I'd have to ask and also check the price.. But I'm quite a bit more afraid to eat raw chicken than raw beef, as far as food poisoning and such.. It's organic free-range chickens though, so I'm sure it's better, but do you happen to have any info on what possible illnesses I could get from raw chicken and raw chicken organs, and what the risks of getting sick from eating any of the meat or organs is?  I haven't done much research on it.  I don't think I would ever eat commercial raw chicken though, so I would only even try organic free-range.  Also I don't think I know how to cut up a whole chicken properly, and would either have to do it from my car, or wait until my dad wasn't home to do it in the kitchen, and then keep everything stored in my cooler in my room...

c)  I was eating 100% raw foods with no additives of sauces or spices whatsoever, other than the salt which was in the cheese, but I couldn't find unsalted raw cheese or else I would have got it.  I never even liked sauces or spices or anything when I ate SAD, I always preferred my foods plain and bland(and undercooked too), I never even added salt or pepper to any of my foods, even eggs or potatoes, so I definately wouldn't add them after changing to raw.  Avoiding cooking and adding spices was eeeaaasy for me.

d)  I did try to keep my carbs down as much as possible.  I did eat fruit sometimes, but then we'd run out and I'd go days without any fruit at all, so then I was only getting carbs from the eggs and other dairy.. so it wasn't much.  I don't think I have issues with VLC, though I would get tired sometimes, and I was feeling a bit weak for a while but I think that was because of my 2 day fast.. either that, or I just wasn't eating enough, because I've felt much stronger the passed couple days but I ate a lot the other day so that might have helped.  What sort of issues would I have with VLC?

e)  My dad isn't much of an issue when I buy all the food myself, but it becomes harder when he's the one who buys all the food.  It would be nice if I could move out and get my own place, but I can't even afford to buy my own food let alone buy a house or afford more rent.  I had actually hoped to start saving up as much money as I could for a start on saving up for a down payment on something, but then I decided I would have to cut into that savings to instead invest in my diet and health.. but now things are so slow at work that I'm losing my money and can't even afford to invest in just my food.  This should however, only be temporary, so I SHOULD be changing stores (if they ever finish construction on the store I'm SUPPOSED to be working at) to a closer and better area and better manager and hopefully more hours and making more money then, and when I do then I will definately be able to better afford this diet a lot more easily.  But until then right now, I might have to temporarily revert back to SAD so that I don't starve.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk