Author Topic: Wolf's Journal  (Read 47521 times)

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf's Journal
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2011, 04:22:19 am »
I was able to visit a Whole Foods on the way home from the beach with my mom last Thursday.  I wish, I wish so much, that it was closer, that I could visit it every week, and buy all my grass-fed beef and cow parts from them.  Last week I bought grass-fed sirloin, grass-fed beef marrow, and grass-fed beef liver from them.

Liver I had tried previously, but I did not like the taste, and it was commercial grain-fed, non organic liver.  This grass-fed liver, I also do not really like the taste of.. although I can stand to swallow small pieces of it if I don't chew too much.  I'm not sure of how healthy the liver is though, for I've heard that it should be bright red, whereas this liver is a slightly muddy red, so perhaps it is not the healthiest liver.  I don't know if I would like liver from a perfectly healthy animal or not.

Marrow I had also tried previously, and it was also commercial grain-fed non organic cheap marrow that I tried, and I didn't like it.  It had a very nasty smell embedded into the bones and reeking into the marrow which made it taste nasty and gross.  This grass-fed marrow however, is absolutely delicious.. it tastes to me like butter and cream but without the dairy taste, a tad bit saltier I think from a bit of blood/juice in the marrow, and quite amazing.  I am amazed at the difference in taste from the cheap commercial marrow to this grass-fed marrow, and I wish WF was closer so that I could buy this marrow more often. 

My Birthday was on the 9th, and I allowed myself to indulge in whatever foods I wanted for that day.. My dad took me out to a japanese habachi restaurant  that night and I drank a shirley temple soda(sprite mixed with cherry juice), and ate miso soup, fried rice, rare cooked steak, raw sashimi of salmon, albacore, and ahi tuna(my fave sushi), and noodles.  Across the street was a Chocolate Factory, and I got from there a bunch of Chocolates to eat as well, including a chocolate brownie, oreo cookie bar, milk chocolate bar, and milk chocolate peanut butter cup.  They also brought me a small bit of vanilla ice cream and whipped cream at the restaurant for my birthday which I ate some of.  I still have leftover chocolates which I will finish off that bag tonight, with a bottle of raw milk, after the sun sets.  After that I am going to try to go fully raw, and trying to switch to mainly raw animal foods, while recently I have been mainly raw fruit.  Raw dairy will have to be my supplement of raw fat until and if I can return to whole foods again to buy more marrow and steak that hasn't had the fat trimmed off.  I still have some marrow leftover though.

I think a diet with raw grass-fed steak, liver, and marrow, supplemented with a couple raw egg yolks, raw butter when my marrow runs out, and a little bit of raw fruit and raw honey as a treat and for hydration since I am fasting for Ramadan while driving a hot car with no a/c for work.. I think this diet should be good, and I will try to keep to it during Ramadan.  I am also hoping that Ramadan can help regulate when I eat, so that I don't have to eat so often, since I heard it is better for carnivores to eat one big meal once a day rather than small meals throughout the day.
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2011, 05:29:40 am »
I haven't posted here for a while.. I want to post what I was going to say in another thread, but it was rather long winded and somewhat off-topic so I will post it here instead.

I am not Muslim.  I have always believed in God but I was raised Christian.  I was never exposed to Muslim ideas until more recently when I found out someone I have known for a long time was Muslim.  Even when Obama was being voted into office, and was being accused of being Muslim, I knew nothing of the religion, except that it was the religion that the terrorists promoted.  But now I have learned that Muslims believe in the same God that Christians believe in, and from what I have seen and learned, it seems to me that Muslims are far more devoted to God than most, if not all of the Christians that I know.  Reading about Islam I am now confused about what is true and what isn't.. so for this month of Ramadan I shall fast in the name of God, I will pray, and I will read the Bible and then the Quran to try to understand to the best of my ability, and to learn the truth.

Having been raised as a Christian woman in the modern USA, I was not raised to be very modest, especially by Islamic standards.  I was raised being told that according to the Bible one should not have sex before marriage, yet my mother was one of those who assumed that I would be like most and lose my virginity in the teenage years, and would tell me in the event of it to use protection and blah blah, never much telling me exclusively not to have sex, although saying I shouldn't.  I am grateful to the fact that I never lost my virginity however, but that had not as much to do with the way I was raised as my love for Wolves and that they mate for life.  Although I was sheltered more than most, I was not exposed to much adult content, and I covered my eyes during kissing scenes in movies until I was probably around 12.. maybe even up to 15 years old.. or at least, I would look away during kissing scenes, even if I didn't cover my eyes. 

I wish I had been raised more modestly though, that I should have been raised to cover myself more, and raised not to even desire to kiss a man before I am married to him.. for I went through a careless stage in my life and wasted my first kiss at the age of 19 to a man whom I do not love nor will probably ever see again, and I hate that I did.  Although I am still a virgin, I wish I would have saved my first kiss and other things as well, but at the time I did not think it was wrong, for I had not been raised to think so.  I was only raised to think that sex itself only was not to be done before marriage, but that everything else was okay.  I wish the world was more modest and pure, and that sex wasn't something so obligatory for men in modern times, because I only want to be with a man who is a virgin as well.  That pretty much cuts my choices down almost completely, especially the older I get. 

From what I've read, now is a good age for you to get married. 23?
My sister got married at 23.  My mom got married at 22. 
Good time.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2011, 08:28:33 am »
From what I've read, now is a good age for you to get married. 23?
My sister got married at 23.  My mom got married at 22. 
Good time.

Yes, I am just hoping that my chosen mate will have me.  We have known each other a long time and have been through a lot, but I don't know exactly how it his he feels about me.  We have done things to hurt each other and I don't know if what I have done is too much for him to consider marrying me anymore.  I will find out eventually, and when I do, it will be the deciding factor of what I will do with my life. 
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2011, 04:54:54 pm »
He's nuts to take his time thinking about it:

Family oriented
Young
Pretty
Idealistic
Virgin
Healthy raw paleo dieter...

« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:13:50 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2011, 08:00:12 pm »
He's nuts to take his time thinking about it:

Family oriented
Young
Pretty
Idealistic
Virgin
Healthy raw paleo dieter...

I'm actually probably not as family oriented as he might like, though I would be more so for my own family if I am able to have one with him.  As for young, we are the same age, in fact he is actually younger than me by 3 months.. there are many other pretty girls, many of them prettier than me.  I don't know how idealistic I am.  I may be a virgin, but I have done other things with other men that he dislikes, which I understand because I hate that i have done it too, and he has not done anything with other women.  And I think eating raw meat might gross him out.  But I am not entirely sure.  In any case, he doesn't care much for healthy eating.

He is picky of what girls he likes though, but I am just as picky with what kind of guys I like, if not more so.  Especially since the only man I like is him.  But it is not so much an issue of compatibility as it is an issue of history..

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2011, 11:49:03 pm »
"Married. Buried."

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2011, 10:40:43 am »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2011, 11:26:16 am »
?

Klowcarb has the complete opposite belief about marriage, children, and sexual exclusivity that you believe in.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2011, 08:16:36 am »
I have just been someone who has always wanted to love, to love one man and be with him always.

but today I received this quote..

that someone posted anonymously on one of the sites I am on.

it means he has not forgotten..
and all my own happiness is now gone.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 09:35:43 am by Wolf »

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2011, 11:53:43 pm »
Klowcarb has the complete opposite belief about marriage, children, and sexual exclusivity that you believe in.

I was joking. It is a line from a Nirvana song. Good Samaritan, I do want to get married, and I always practice sexual exclusivity when I am in a relationship. I just do not want children.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk