Author Topic: After sex?  (Read 25466 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: After sex?
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2010, 08:28:58 pm »
I conceived my last baby while feasting on oysters and pork testicles, we mated everyday for a week, she had just quit nursing so immediately went into full heat :D and This diet allowed me to keep up with her marathon breeding requirements
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline DeadRamones

• Bear Hunter
  • My boy eating!
    • View Profile
    • Acumen Athletics
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2010, 11:41:02 pm »
I eat raw oysters once a week. The morning after I eat them I wake up with the sickest erections! -d
Funny cause guys who use a ZMA supplement brag about their morning wood while on the supplement. No thanks I rather eat some juicy oyster with lemon or hot sauce.

Offline Michael

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2010, 12:39:26 am »
didn't know you asked for a link,
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000035678641&v=app_2392950137#!/video/video.php?v=159668554044333
its on facebook, i tell a story

lady thought i was homeless

Thanks Sully.  It appears that I need to join Facebook to have a look, unfortunately, which I intend NEVER TO DO!!!  :)  If there's any other way I can view it, please let me know.

I have that book on order. I had read and followed one of his other books. Mantek Chia. I found it useful....I think @57 I am in a different age bracket than most here. I recall in my misspent youth going back to my hometown to see my girlfriend (at the time) and staying @ a motel for a day and 8X was all I could manage. I recall having difficulty walking afterwards. I was in love with her.

Which books have you read on the subject Alan?  You're probably a little older than many on here (as am I at 39 today!) but there are certainly quite a few older.  Sounds like a good misspent youth!  ;)  If only you'd known about RPD back then hey?!

1. When offered something that is too good to be true. It is.
2. Greed and fear are poor states of mind in which to make decisions; like shopping at the supermarket when you are hungry.
3. Exponential growth is mathematically unsustainable.

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2010, 03:39:50 am »
michael, yeah that's the only way

i was going to upload to youtube for you

but i checked my comp., i must ave deleted it.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2010, 05:49:18 am »
Thanks Sully.  It appears that I need to join Facebook to have a look, unfortunately, which I intend NEVER TO DO!!!  :)  If there's any other way I can view it, please let me know.
Which books have you read on the subject Alan?  You're probably a little older than many on here (as am I at 39 today!) but there are certainly quite a few older.  Sounds like a good misspent youth!  ;)  If only you'd known about RPD back then hey?!
I resisted Facebook, but now I have it and I get requests to be friend and play games -\ . Maybe just old guy syndrome.  ;)

Books on sex? Well "Kama Sutra" was quite an eye opener. It is Vedic literature from the same stream as Ayurveda. Worth a read. You can usually find a copy in a used book store.

"Ayurveda For Mother And Child" by Vaidya Bhagwan Dash. A fascinating look at the ancient medicine on procreation. It hasn't changed. The ancient things were explained in ways that nowadays seem like superstition, but in reality, it is a case of the words used by the translators in a country whose native tongue is not English and couched in terms that are different than nowadays. For instance they knew about bacteria but it was translated as spirits. This is why the early Allopaths had such a grand time making fun of it. Bacteria had not been discovered by them yet. You have to fake an Indian accent  ;D when you are vreading dem. LOL

Mantak Chia - Chi Self Massage is a good book on that subject.

Playboy etc... ;) Lots of other useless books which simply satisfied my male libido ;D

As far as the misspent youth my ex told me I will have done everything when I finally sign off.  ;)

RPD wasn't on my radar till last December when I got AV's book. No regrets, some part of me had to go through being a vege. Quite pleased to be doing RPD though.
Cheers
Al

Offline Dwight

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2010, 07:14:00 pm »
I'll shower and either fall asleep or facebook. :|

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2010, 11:08:59 pm »
Michael,
Not being from Europe I thought you might be able to give a more objective opinion.

I got this after the G whatever meeting not far from here in Ontario. Is this true...

The Canadian: self-absorbed and disconnected from reality.
The American: businesslike, unwilling to be distracted.

The Italian and the French: "LOOK AT THAT ASS!"
Cheers
Al

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2010, 01:42:26 am »
Well in that case look at the lady crouching, she's looking at the Canadian guy's...ahem...!  :o

The Canadian: self-absorbed and disconnected from reality.
The American: businesslike, unwilling to be distracted.

The Italian and the French: "LOOK AT THAT ASS!"

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2010, 02:04:27 am »
Well in that case look at the lady crouching, she's looking at the Canadian guy's...ahem...!  :o

ROFLMAO good catch Yuli !
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk