Author Topic: Where does he mention homosexuality  (Read 57146 times)

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Where does he mention homosexuality
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2019, 06:34:50 pm »
I live in a place where there are a lot of homosexuals. Here is what I have noticed so far from being around these people.

A lot of the homosexuals do a lot of drugs or alcohol, usually because they go to parties so much.
These parties are usually gay/queer/whatever parties and attract a lot of like-minded people.
Homosexuals have a lot of casual and experimental sex, they seem to sleep with someone very quickly and also seem to forget about the people they slept with rather quickly. Polyamorous relationships are not uncommon.

In their appearance I would say most are thin and tall. There are some ''ripped'' homosexuals but they are usually on steroids or other drugs. Their feminime appearance is also something worth noting, usually combined with a feminime way of acting as well. Overall they seem to come across as very fake to me.. in the same sense as American TV shows or the average American on TV come across as fake.

I know from some homosexuals I know personally that they suffer from a lot of mental health issues. Anxiety/depression/burn-out, you name it. It could very much be related to their thinness/malnourishment. Something in the gut must be not working the way it should be. I can feel myself getting manlier on this diet so something gut related could cause the opposite to happen.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2019, 10:46:59 pm »
Given that foods have become ever more highly processed as we reached the modern age, one would have to assume that there were far more homosexuals nowadays than in ancient times. That does not seem to be correct. Look at  ancient Sparta, for example, which raised boys with young men from c. 12-30(?), with women in similiar homosexual relationships, and then only allowing heterosexual sex/marriage, with the woman being forced to have a boy's haircut so as to not "discourge" her husband on the wedding night.

I am sure there  are many other causes, I just don't view testosterone-levels or health/ill-health as being markers for, ah, "non-mainstream" sexual behaviour. One exception,  though:- most of humanity,   with the increasing exception of  Christian Europe from  c.1100AD to the present day,  indulged in incest to a large extent(mostly cousin-cousin marriages but these were not just for 1 generation, but for countless millennia. That would have, on a genetic level, caused a lot of  ill-health.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2019, 02:27:10 am »
Again I hearken back to the hermaphroditic sea worm and amphibian ancestors.

When society artificially segregates the genders during early development and places people within rigid sociological hierarchies, this simulates the same conditions which triggers gender morphing in amphibians. The mere perception of limited mating choices within a sexually segregated society can trigger the activation of latent amphibian hermaphrodite tendencies.

These trends and tendencies caused by the sexual segregation of the youth, can be further aggravated by a number of other factors. The hormonal disruption caused by the plastics, soy and atrazine...as well as the widespread effect of disruption of the pheromone feedback systems with the use systematic enforcement of deodorant and skin microbiol sterilization. Many people are so isolated from the opposite gender while growing up they develop a physical aversion to the natural pheromones of the opposite sex. These mechanisms evolved for the healthy expression of sexual selection have been perverted by the structural hierarchical, sociological conditioning and technological systems of modern society!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 02:36:27 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2019, 05:13:27 am »

When society artificially segregates the genders during early development and places people within rigid sociological hierarchies, this simulates the same conditions which triggers gender morphing in amphibians. The mere perception of limited mating choices within a sexually segregated society can trigger the activation of latent amphibian hermaphrodite tendencies.

These trends and tendencies caused by the sexual segregation of the youth, can be further aggravated by a number of other factors. The hormonal disruption caused by the plastics, soy and atrazine...as well as the widespread effect of disruption of the pheromone feedback systems with the use systematic enforcement of deodorant and skin microbiol sterilization. Many people are so isolated from the opposite gender while growing up they develop a physical aversion to the natural pheromones of the opposite sex. These mechanisms evolved for the healthy expression of sexual selection have been perverted by the structural hierarchical, sociological conditioning and technological systems of modern society!

So you say that homosexuals grow up around a lot of women and not ''enough'' men? Or do you mean it the other way around?

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2019, 08:30:33 am »
Tyler:

All the ancient examples of rampant deviancy come from societies that were degenerating due to the installment of mob rule to a certain extent, which is what we have today, but we have a much more drastic version than any of them had. And all of them collapsed miserably.

Like the Bible says, this is a sin, and sinners should repent. When the whole society accepts this behavior as normal and healthy and even promotes it and encourages it, or worse yet, it condems the natural and normal behaviors... Well, you get utter and total destruction, because that society is lost.

Nowadays there is more destructive power than ever before in the hands of the degenerates, by several orders of magnitude, so the times we have in front of us are dark and dangerous. The light ultimately prevailed in the past, but this time, I'm not sure.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 08:38:42 am by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2019, 10:46:29 am »
Tyler:

All the ancient examples of rampant deviancy come from societies that were degenerating due to the installment of mob rule to a certain extent, which is what we have today, but we have a much more drastic version than any of them had. And all of them collapsed miserably.

Like the Bible says, this is a sin, and sinners should repent. When the whole society accepts this behavior as normal and healthy and even promotes it and encourages it, or worse yet, it condems the natural and normal behaviors... Well, you get utter and total destruction, because that society is lost.

Nowadays there is more destructive power than ever before in the hands of the degenerates, by several orders of magnitude, so the times we have in front of us are dark and dangerous. The light ultimately prevailed in the past, but this time, I'm not sure.

I subscribe to this thing that history is written by the winners.

Some kind of order will be restored after the collapse.

History will again be written by the winners / survivors.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2019, 10:57:47 am »

Interesting idea.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2019, 12:51:52 pm »
So you say that homosexuals grow up around a lot of women and not ''enough'' men? Or do you mean it the other way around?

Gender identity/ sexual orientation in humans is much more nuanced than just the number of male to female ratio, as it is in gender morphing amphibians. While in these primitive animals the physical gender can be altered, in humans this isnt possible. Instead of physically transforming the body to accommodate environmental imbalances, these socially constructed influences profoundly effect the mind and behavior. There is a complexity of factors at work....the suppression of natural pheromone expression, generational hormonal birth control and the sociological cuckolding and suppression of distinctly strong masculine and feminine traits to name a few. These factors can easily offset the precarious balance of sexual selection, which has evolved in human beings to a degree of complexity that is not entirely appreciated or understood by modern science.

The numerical male to female ratio is roughly equivalent in modern society, but the gender perceptions on a biofeedback level has been skewed, male and female traits have been made more and more ambiguous, and so this altered reality becomes the template from which a newfangled sexuality is being spawned.

In wolf hierarchies the Betas will sublimate their sexual drives, and take on more submissive traits. There are actual hormonal changes which have evolved, and correspond to these behavioral changes. In the hive insect world sexuality of the masses of obedient workers is entirely suppressed. There must be similar mechanisms operating within human populations. In these modern dominance hierarchies Alpha Male traits are extremely suppressed by the powers that be, much in the same way the Alpha wolf enforces submissiveness among the betas. This leads to a huge void of masculinity throughout large populations. The men become incrementally more feminized.... as this lack of masculinity triggers females, who naturally seek masculinity to become more masculine in order to fill the void ( much in the same way amphibians will alter gender expression) The larger and more hierarchical the society is the more these tendencies toward a "de-gendering" non reproductive sexuality seems to manifest.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2019, 05:54:04 pm »
Bear in mind that Weston-Price was a man of his times. For example, he also suggested that criminals became criminals because of poor nutrition. This does not make much sense, though. After all, the biggest, most successful criminals in society bare white-collar ones, who, due to their wealth, usually manage to buy their way out of trouble/being convicted etc. I mean, Tony Blair is one of the biggest crooks alive, but he does not seem that malnourished compared to the rest of the population. As regards homosexuality, I see it more as another way of  social bonding rather than sex, as no children are involved(well not between the 2 relevant individuals, anyway). Also, there is a spectrum for many things, so rich people cannot exist without there being poor people, and so on.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2019, 06:45:10 pm »
In these modern dominance hierarchies Alpha Male traits are extremely suppressed by the powers that be, much in the same way the Alpha wolf enforces submissiveness among the betas. This leads to a huge void of masculinity throughout large populations. The men become incrementally more feminized.... as this lack of masculinity triggers females, who naturally seek masculinity to become more masculine in order to fill the void ( much in the same way amphibians will alter gender expression) The larger and more hierarchical the society is the more these tendencies toward a "de-gendering" non reproductive sexuality seems to manifest.

There is a well structured plan which among other things, seeks to psychologically castrate and feminize men, while simultaneously masculinizing and whoring women. Along with other factors, this leads to a destruction of the family unit, which is the basis of civilization. Without families, there can be only tyranny and chaos.

Bear in mind that Weston-Price was a man of his times. For example, he also suggested that criminals became criminals because of poor nutrition. This does not make much sense, though. After all, the biggest, most successful criminals in society bare white-collar ones, who, due to their wealth, usually manage to buy their way out of trouble/being convicted etc. I mean, Tony Blair is one of the biggest crooks alive, but he does not seem that malnourished compared to the rest of the population.

Again, you are missing the forest for the trees. Yes there are some smart criminals, but on average, criminals are much, much dumber than average. Poor nutrition impairs brain development.

As regards homosexuality, I see it more as another way of  social bonding rather than sex, as no children are involved(well not between the 2 relevant individuals, anyway).

This way of social bonding strongly stifles or prevents the forming of families and procreation. As such it is the opposite of God's plan, and to promote it is actually doing Satan's work, whether one knows it or not.

Also, there is a spectrum for many things, so rich people cannot exist without there being poor people, and so on.

That depends entirely on how you define the terms. Also, without giving some sort of explanation as to the mechanism or relationship between the rich and poor, you are failing to make an argument of substance.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2019, 02:13:12 am »
There is a well structured plan which among other things, seeks to psychologically castrate and feminize men, while simultaneously masculinizing and whoring women. Along with other factors, this leads to a destruction of the family unit, which is the basis of civilization. Without families, there can be only tyranny and chaos.

I wouldn't refer to it as a plan, machinated by some sort of evil mastermind....Both the (rich and poor), (saint and whore) are in many ways at the mercy of these cosmic whims.....humancentric worldviews tend to look for ways to blame and scapegoat fellow beings for our shared predicaments...we tend to anthropomorphize the flow of cosmic change into demons and divinities....but, instead of judging these things personally, there are more impersonal forces at play which shape the all too human dynamics. Just as the hive insects mutually agreed to subvert their sexual individuality in exchange for the security and honey provided by their society, so are hive human also abandoning gender and familial roles in order to join the greater hive structure being constructed. Its not just the case that families are being destroyed, the entire family construct is being spirited away from the nuclear matter/patter/offspring model, and moved more toward these hive super societal structures, where regardless whatever ways people manage to reproduce, the offspring will be brought into a collective, where they will be conditioned from an early age to identify more with the superstructure itself rather than individuals who acted as the biological parents.

In strange ways these new superstructures are self regulating organisms that are evolving as well as seeking some fashion of homeostasis. Personally I feel saddened by the loss of the more primal ways of living within the old family structures. There is a deeply tragic feeling of nostalgia and a disheartening sense that this brave new world does not give a damn for such sentimentalism. Despite such fatalistic cynicism here we are, and at least for the time being certain sections of the population who hold on to the old ways, will still be able to live and reproduce in accordance to their natural drives. Even from within the heart of Mordor this invisible hand guided by impersonal forces will continue to cultivate such heirloom people, who are able to live, love, and transcend the forces of tyranny.

There may indeed be a method to the shuffling madness, and it will forever take all kinds to make a world. Given enough time and "progress" such thoughts, sentiments and views will likely be banished to obsolete obscurity..... but just perhaps in case Babylon fails to bring forth a stabilized hive humanity, out of the ruins the survivors still endowed with the antiquated relics of this primal spirit, will be able to reincarnate the form of humanity needed to carry us on to whatever destiny awaits.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2019, 05:57:18 am »
I wouldn't refer to it as a plan, machinated by some sort of evil mastermind....Both the (rich and poor), (saint and whore) are in many ways at the mercy of these cosmic whims.....humancentric worldviews tend to look for ways to blame and scapegoat fellow beings for our shared predicaments...we tend to anthropomorphize the flow of cosmic change into demons and divinities....but, instead of judging these things personally, there are more impersonal forces at play which shape the all too human dynamics. Just as the hive insects mutually agreed to subvert their sexual individuality in exchange for the security and honey provided by their society, so are hive human also abandoning gender and familial roles in order to join the greater hive structure being constructed. Its not just the case that families are being destroyed, the entire family construct is being spirited away from the nuclear matter/patter/offspring model, and moved more toward these hive super societal structures, where regardless whatever ways people manage to reproduce, the offspring will be brought into a collective, where they will be conditioned from an early age to identify more with the superstructure itself rather than individuals who acted as the biological parents.

In strange ways these new superstructures are self regulating organisms that are evolving as well as seeking some fashion of homeostasis. Personally I feel saddened by the loss of the more primal ways of living within the old family structures. There is a deeply tragic feeling of nostalgia and a disheartening sense that this brave new world does not give a damn for such sentimentalism. Despite such fatalistic cynicism here we are, and at least for the time being certain sections of the population who hold on to the old ways, will still be able to live and reproduce in accordance to their natural drives. Even from within the heart of Mordor this invisible hand guided by impersonal forces will continue to cultivate such heirloom people, who are able to live, love, and transcend the forces of tyranny.

There may indeed be a method to the shuffling madness, and it will forever take all kinds to make a world. Given enough time and "progress" such thoughts, sentiments and views will likely be banished to obsolete obscurity..... but just perhaps in case Babylon fails to bring forth a stabilized hive humanity, out of the ruins the survivors still endowed with the antiquated relics of this primal spirit, will be able to reincarnate the form of humanity needed to carry us on to whatever destiny awaits.

Hive insects in a colony are all siblings in a big family, and their genes have evolved over millions of generations to sustain a hive structure.

Humans can to an extent act like a hive with respect to their family (only to an extent), but when you try to apply that method of social interaction to a whole society of thousands or worse yet, millions of people, what you get is communism, which is public slavery, and inevitably leads to tyranny, chaos and the megadeaths.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2019, 08:14:19 pm »
Bear in mind that Weston-Price was a man of his times. For example, he also suggested that criminals became criminals because of poor nutrition. This does not make much sense, though. After all, the biggest, most successful criminals in society bare white-collar ones, who, due to their wealth, usually manage to buy their way out of trouble/being convicted etc. I mean, Tony Blair is one of the biggest crooks alive, but he does not seem that malnourished compared to the rest of the population. As regards homosexuality, I see it more as another way of  social bonding rather than sex, as no children are involved(well not between the 2 relevant individuals, anyway). Also, there is a spectrum for many things, so rich people cannot exist without there being poor people, and so on.

I think it was found that criminals on average had much lower cholesterol. The same for vegans. The malnourishment or cholesterol deficiency could explain their violent/criminal tendencies.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2019, 09:53:52 pm »
Errm, unless you can prove that vegans are more likely to commit crimes, this makes no sense.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2019, 10:16:51 pm »
Hive insects in a colony are all siblings in a big family, and their genes have evolved over millions of generations to sustain a hive structure.

Humans can to an extent act like a hive with respect to their family (only to an extent), but when you try to apply that method of social interaction to a whole society of thousands or worse yet, millions of people, what you get is communism, which is public slavery, and inevitably leads to tyranny, chaos and the megadeaths.

I dont disagree with this prognosis, yet perhaps the periodic cycles of tyranny, chaos, and megadeaths are in someway necessary to winnow out the overgrowth and dead wood from the species, so that out of this struggle between the individual and the collective a more robust and dynamic humanity will evolve.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2019, 01:22:48 am »
Err, I do NOT agree that war  always weeds out the worst. For one thing, WW1 for England was voluntary at first, so that all the bravest men went to war, while the cowards stayed at home and saved their own lives for a time, until forced consscription came up. Even then, the wiliest cowards would take on jobs like quartermaster etc. in order to avoid fighting on the front-lines. Indeed, there's a theory that ww1 and ww2 acted like a major dysgenics programme on some of the human race.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2019, 03:02:01 am »
Errm, unless you can prove that vegans are more likely to commit crimes, this makes no sense.

Vegans are overwhelmingly white, upper middle class and female. These 3 categories *separatedly* commit crime at a rate that is around 10-15% of that which the rest of the population has. Combine all 3, and you've got a group that should be committing less than 1% as many crimes as the rest of the population.

Also, vegans are not necessarily the most malnourished or even the most cholesterol deficient, plenty of non-vegans have a less nutritious diet than vegans do; and there is no reason to assume that only malnourishment is what leads to crime, nor that cholesterol deficiency is what leads to crime. If anything, it is a factor among many. It doesn't mean it's not true, however.

I dont disagree with this prognosis, yet perhaps the periodic cycles of tyranny, chaos, and megadeaths are in someway necessary to winnow out the overgrowth and dead wood from the species, so that out of this struggle between the individual and the collective a more robust and dynamic humanity will evolve.

Except that during such scenarios, it's not necessarily the strong, the healthy, the smart and the good that survive and reproduce. Often it is the weak, the sick, the dumb and the evil.

Err, I do NOT agree that war  always weeds out the worst. For one thing, WW1 for England was voluntary at first, so that all the bravest men went to war, while the cowards stayed at home and saved their own lives for a time, until forced consscription came up. Even then, the wiliest cowards would take on jobs like quartermaster etc. in order to avoid fighting on the front-lines. Indeed, there's a theory that ww1 and ww2 acted like a major dysgenics programme on some of the human race.

Agreed.

All one has to do is look at which continents WW1 and WW2 were mostly fought in.

While I concur that locally, there was likely a disgenic effect from these conflicts (except in some cases); globally there was clearly a massive disgenic effect.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2019, 03:07:18 am »
One of the explanations for the collapse of the Roman Empire and successive Chinese Empires was regular plagues, among other notions. Then there was the Taiping Rebellion in China which wiped out a huge number of people.

Vegans can often be lower-middle-class and male. There is a "thing" called a "hipster" which is a vegan, woke male with a finely-tuned beard, they are , sadly, very common over here.  Also, vegans often eat very nasty, highly-processed meat-substitutes, which are even worse than most modern fast-foods.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2019, 03:14:50 am »
Vegans can often be lower-middle-class and male.

They can be, but most of them are not.

There is a "thing" called a "hipster" which is a vegan, woke male with a finely-tuned beard, they are , sadly, very common over here.  Also, vegans often eat very nasty, highly-processed meat-substitutes, which are even worse than most modern fast-foods.

Not sure about Austria or the UK, but I'm pretty sure that "hipster" implies upper middle class in the US. In any case, some vegans eat that way, most only eat that way on occasion, and their diets can still be healthier than some of the lower classes. Also, and most importantly, most vegans haven't been vegan their whole life. They started up with good nutrition (by comparative standards to the rest of modern society) for the first 15-20 years of their life, before deciding to become vegan. All of the essential nutrients required for brain development were likely acquired by then, and as much as they can screw up their diet afterwards, it's more a matter of maintenance than building.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2019, 11:45:00 am »

Except that during such scenarios, it's not necessarily the strong, the healthy, the smart and the good that survive and reproduce. Often it is the weak, the sick, the dumb and the evil.

Again, I will agree with such Exception, but must insist that I am attempting to express something that goes beyond the old tropes regarding the survival of the fittest farce.

I never subscribed to Darwin, and never accepted the doctrine of "natural selection" or "survival of the fittest" as the driving force of evolution. I hold the view that Evolution is guided by as of yet discovered morphogenetic energy fields, and bio-feed back systems, that work in accord with a higher intelligence to create and evolve within a synergistic and symbiotic universe, where eternal living electricity is the only true force.

Bare with the hyperbole, conjecture, and wistful thinking as I attempt to play the Devils advocate in challenging some basic presumptions! 

The phenomenon of how human folly such as war and birth control, winnows out the "Fittest' is still an opinion and one that will never be entirely agreed upon. Perhaps the brave and strong is not what humanity needs to move forward, and so the whims of the great super natural order manifested the world wars, in order to cull those qualities out of the human race. The survivors of the wars, though not physically strong or very brave, never the less were the kind of people who were much more fitted to the next phase of human development, in which such large numbers of strong and Brave humans may have been a hindrance to the emergence of this technologically advanced Global hive collective.

Back to the bees, we can see the stingers and venom were developed as survival mechanisms in a genocidal world of warfare, on par with any atrocity of human war. They banded together against the cannibalistic attacks from other gangs and found strength in numbers....but in order to build their collective strength, each individual had to be willing to sacrifice themselves to the collective. Even after millions of years of this subjugation some renegade worker bees will still attempt to covertly lay their own eggs and illegally express their own sexuality, and those who are discovered are executed by the enforcers.

This isn't meant to suggest that humans will literally eventually evolve into hive insects, its only to illustrate the A-sexualizing tendencies, sexual morphology and breeding regulatory systems which are seen in many types of social hierarchical species animals. In this view, judgement of good and evil do not even begin to apply. How the DNA manages to transmit, reincarnate, and evolve is beyond moral judgment. All mammals evolved from hermaphroditic penis fencing rapist worms, so it should be no surprise that things would get even weirder from there.

Yet all weirdness and wondering aside, there is a push pull, give take, and mutual balanced interchange throughout the cosmos. The dynamic between individual and collective will forever be at Play. Survival of the fittest dogma will always be confounded by the survival of the symbiotic . Creation and evolution is a one in the same phenomenon, regardless of what side you take the great mystery will remain. The agnostic will continue to ask, how can anyone begin to say that the methods used to spark this divinity, could ever be known....
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 12:17:14 pm by sabertooth »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2019, 02:54:40 pm »
It's not a case of survival of the fittest, not since the start of the Neolithic eras, at any rate. More like survival of the fattest.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2019, 04:45:06 pm »
It's not a case of survival of the fittest, not since the start of the Neolithic eras, at any rate. More like survival of the fattest.

How about?

It's survival of the handsomest /  strongest / richest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
The Red Pill on what attracts women: Looks, Money, Status: BRUTAL

21st century dating / reproduction

The thesis of this channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/FACEandLMS/featured
FACEandLMS

Is that WOMEN look for MALE BEAUTY much much more than MEN look for female beauty.

There's also Money and Status... but personality? Pickup game?  Not so.

So there are and have always been plenty of INCELs.

So if there are even more INCELs today in the 21st century... do they turn to homosexuality?

Women share good looking men, women are not into that monogamy thing.

Or are the powers that be pushing the homosexual agenda for their population control thing?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 05:04:53 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2019, 01:52:21 am »

Survival of the Phat-est.  8)

This element of coolness was never factored into Darwinist equations..... the ability of the human being to quickly and deftly perceive and adapt to nuanced challenges. The word "fittest" is practically meaningless within the context of what makes one form worthy of survival over another. The truth is that there is many roads to survival, and many differing directions can be considered legitimate paths for evolution to follow, depending on where exactly the spirit wants to go. The high road of the strong, intelligent, and Nobel warrior sage, my be judged as superior to that of the lowly knave. The lion as the apex predator may be more revered than the bottom feeding scavengers....and yet the knave and scavenger traits persist through the whole of the natural world with the same degree of suitability as the alpha class.

These separate niches give allowance for variance and coexistence of opposites within a larger culture. This multilateral arrangement gives all of life its awesome vitality, and the human being is at a unique position where it is possible for each individual to live in a number of variant "polymorphic", multidimensional, and ambiguous ways. The cool people are able to utilize many of these powers to adapt to whatever situation presents. The human predicament and perhaps the whole of nature is best described as a balancing act, where we have been walking along the razors edge, some situations may require one to take a submissive pose in order to not be ostracized by social justice warriors, while other times the weasel mind is employed to deceptively win over the amours of a much prized hard to get type of love, and there are occasions still when it is absolutely necessary to stand up and say Fuck You, I wont do what you tell Me.

The epitome of the modern Renaissance "person", would Ideally, be capable of exercising a healthy balance of all these polymorphic traits, in a way that flows easily from situation to situation, changing fortuitously with the times while bending the rules of the societal game to your own whims without feeling forced to constantly have to suppress ones own inner nature.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 02:15:16 am by sabertooth »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk