Author Topic: Eating Raw Animal Foods in public  (Read 14841 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Eating Raw Animal Foods in public
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2008, 08:09:15 am »
Last night it was dinner time and I happened to be at the Farmer's market so I bought 1/3 kilo of freshly killed raw sirloin beef and asked the butcher to slice it in small bite size pieces. 

I went to the dining area.  Many people bring their raw fish or animal from the market to the restaurants for cooking. I got a plate and started eating with a fork.

Raw Paleo saves on money for cooking and eliminates pollution from cooking and condiments.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline donrad

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Omnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2008, 08:31:23 am »
The books I have been reading lately on the subject have convinced me that we are not herbivores or carnivores, but omnivores. They base this on various anatomical features of our bodies, fossil records, and comparisons to recent hunter-gatherer societies. The author of the book titled "The Paleo Diet" thought that our cave-man ancestors grazed throughout the day and as a group hunted down a large animal in the cool of the evening and gorged on meat before going to sleep. Sounds good to me. Three balanced meals is a modern necessity; eat before work, take a lunch break, and eat after work. Our Paleo ancestors did not have "jobs". They just hung around all day eating and procreating. I could go for that. Beam me back Scottie.

The reason for hunting down a large Wolly Mamoth is that it is way more efficient than chasing down chickens and rabbits. There is a lot of evidence that we took the leftover meat and smoked it by the fire to keep the flies away and then let it dry in the sun. BBQ. Preserved meat for days. It is no coincidence that men like to cook outside. I have three different types of smokers and have learned how to rig them to "cold smoke", so as to minimize the effect on the meat. I just want to remove the water content, preserve, and add flavor.

I am still researching this and would like to hear your thoughts.
Naturally, Don

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2008, 08:52:40 am »
I too am convinced that humans are omnivores.
I like your train of thought.  Go ahead and explore it.

Hunting big animals is more efficient.  It feeds more people at once.  But humans will have to settle for whatever is available in their locale.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline donrad

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Omnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 03:16:20 am »
In my local most humans do settle for what is READILY available and what has been marketed to them by people with a profit motive. As I look around they are all suffering terrible diseases and dying slow and painful deaths. Children are born deformed and suffer behavioral defects.

The medical community just administers drugs and operations to help relieve some of the suffering but does not address the cause.

We are out of sync with our evolutionary natural environment.

Where I live I can lessen my suffering by searching out organic unpasteurized food producers and eating raw. A lot of unrepairable damage has already been done to me and my children. I don't think the people around me can be saved.

All I can do is keep trying to carry the message of being in harmony with nature based on our evolutionary heritage.

I love this forum because it helps people searching for the natural truth

Naturally, Don

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2008, 11:31:22 pm »
Many people can be saved.

I just came from a board of directors meeting and my Christmas gift to all my fellow board members was the book by Henry Bieler MD: Food is your Best Medicine with a DVD of Food Matters http://www.tinyurl.com/foodmatters with my web development business card that also says Manggagamot (Filipino Traditional Healer): http://www.curemanual.com

This evening beside me, his wife I helped last year begin her natural way of healing atherosclerosis.  She started on raw vegan diet... now has switched to raw paleo by adding fertilized eggs... she's just about ready to add more raw animal foods... I volunteered that I would sit down with them again and teach his wife this time to eat raw animal foods and we can go to market together and get a meal so I can demonstrate to them.

I think humans learn by doing, by mimicking others, just hearing or reading about raw paleo diet is one thing, but actually being seated in front of a friend, a live human being eating raw animal foods with you and enjoying it must be inspiring for them. 

A lady I did this to was amazed at my small children eating raw fish and raw eggs... gee... that seemed special to her... but it made her day... and gave her the confidence to go raw. 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 11:36:07 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2008, 07:49:02 pm »
    My friend who told me about RAFs, only told me, but did not eat them in front of me.  It was months before I tried any.  I might have tried eating it sooner had I seen a person doing so.  You make a good point.  Maybe healing and other good stuff would have come at a better time for me.  We only ate organic vegetables together, as I didn't want any melted raw cheese (I might have tried it had it not been served all heated each and every time).  Who knows?  Thank you.

Many people can be saved.

This evening beside me, his wife I helped last year begin her natural way of healing atherosclerosis.  She started on raw vegan diet... now has switched to raw paleo by adding fertilized eggs... she's just about ready to add more raw animal foods... I volunteered that I would sit down with them again and teach his wife this time to eat raw animal foods and we can go to market together and get a meal so I can demonstrate to them.

I think humans learn by doing, by mimicking others, just hearing or reading about raw paleo diet is one thing, but actually being seated in front of a friend, a live human being eating raw animal foods with you and enjoying it must be inspiring for them.... gee...  

"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk