Author Topic: what is your job/profession?  (Read 32778 times)

Offline the PresiDenT

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: what is your job/profession?
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2010, 08:15:27 am »
>>>   i am only gonna get married if the woman shares my lifestyle/beliefs of RZC

i'm holding out for a woman with lots of money.   Klow, got any friends for me?
im doin this too. and im gonna go to uni and get a smart girl that wants to be the primary income. there are only gonna be more girls in the workplace anymore, and they are so good at school. i love kids nad taking care of them, so it will work out... now to scope that girl. she will prob have to be left handed as well, as we lefties are a smarter breed
The price is wrong Bob

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2010, 09:52:32 am »
I would totally take the lead in raising the children. To hell with cultural norms, I don't need to make the most money to feel masculine or purposeful. I couldn't imagine sending my (future) children to public school.

Offline subfarm

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2010, 12:11:33 pm »
We lefties are waaaay smarter! ;)

Offline the PresiDenT

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2010, 12:31:05 pm »
I would totally take the lead in raising the children. To hell with cultural norms, I don't need to make the most money to feel masculine or purposeful. I couldn't imagine sending my (future) children to public school.
i think i want to have a community home school, and i will take charge of it. my kids cant just be w their siblings, but all the ciriculum in school is these days is english/math, and they do a shit job. they literally teach nothing.
The price is wrong Bob

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2010, 02:57:31 pm »
I would totally take the lead in raising the children.
I think similarly to you.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2010, 03:48:05 pm »
I think similarly to you.
To do it well is easier said than done, but definitely a worthwhile goal.
Cheers
Al

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2010, 04:14:16 pm »
To do it well is easier said than done
It's very true.
But that kind of challenge could be reaaaaaally fascinating to deal with :)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2010, 04:21:35 pm »
That's the spirit!
Cheers
Al

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2010, 05:00:05 pm »
My professional job is baby maker, baby raiser.
I find various ways and means to raise them kids.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2010, 06:40:44 pm »
they literally teach nothing.

or maybe you learned nothing?  no doubt education, like anything, requires some inherent self-starter initiative, and is, thus, what one makes of it.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2010, 07:15:41 pm »
or maybe you learned nothing?  no doubt education, like anything, requires some inherent self-starter initiative, and is, thus, what one makes of it.
One needs decent inspiration, though. In my prep-school, I got some very good teachers, but in my public school(british term for private schools) most of my teachers were appalling, being alcoholics etc. I did do some self-learning on my own, re reading most of Charles Dickens' works and many other works of literature but that was mainly as a result of my academic father giving encouragement.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2010, 08:10:45 pm »

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2010, 09:20:32 pm »
im doin this too. and im gonna go to uni and get a smart girl that wants to be the primary income. there are only gonna be more girls in the workplace anymore, and they are so good at school. i love kids nad taking care of them, so it will work out... now to scope that girl. she will prob have to be left handed as well, as we lefties are a smarter breed

Girls are good at school and at work. I can't believe how hard they work writing reports and stuff like that. Don't even hear from them for hours. We get side tracked, don't do much, stand around wheeling/dealing, posturing and generally talking it up...but that's how it works...

Two of my mates have decided with their wives they will be raising the kids, their wives get paid really well and enjoy their jobs. My mates don't..heh

Another friend is taking taking the leave from work for when the his kid is 6 months old to  1 year old, his wife is currently doing the 0-6 month stint, seems like it's getting pretty common.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2010, 10:39:35 pm »
Girls are good at school and at work. I can't believe how hard they work writing reports and stuff like that. Don't even hear from them for hours. We get side tracked, don't do much, stand around wheeling/dealing, posturing and generally talking it up...but that's how it works...

Two of my mates have decided with their wives they will be raising the kids, their wives get paid really well and enjoy their jobs. My mates don't..heh

Another friend is taking taking the leave from work for when the his kid is 6 months old to  1 year old, his wife is currently doing the 0-6 month stint, seems like it's getting pretty common.
One sad result of this stuff is that babies tend to miss out on being breast fed.
Cheers
Al

Offline nicole

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2010, 03:20:57 am »
if i were the top moneymaker in the relationship i would never feel sexually attracted to my husband.
Give it to us raw, and wriggling. You keep nasty chips.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2010, 03:25:17 am »
if i were the top moneymaker in the relationship i would never feel sexually attracted to my husband.
Another problem I've heard about is that men whose wives start earning more than them, are more likely to end up having affairs(perhaps because they, subconsciously, want to do something that ends a relationship they are uncomfortable with due to the disparity in wages).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline the PresiDenT

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2010, 03:30:03 am »
ya this has def crossed my mind, along w the breast feeding thing. how long is breastfeeding required neway? everything is so mixed up these days...
The price is wrong Bob

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2010, 04:52:19 am »
ya this has def crossed my mind, along w the breast feeding thing. how long is breastfeeding required neway? everything is so mixed up these days...
My way of thinking is that as soon as a baby gets its 1st teeth(6 months usually) that that is the point when more solid food needs to start being introduced.
" Ron Paul.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2010, 05:39:01 am »
Another problem I've heard about is that men whose wives start earning more than them, are more likely to end up having affairs(perhaps because they, subconsciously, want to do something that ends a relationship they are uncomfortable with due to the disparity in wages).

It's not the natural order of things for the woman to be earning more than the man, he would really have to apha it up as thug/brawler/player to keep his woman.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2010, 09:18:27 am »
My way of thinking is that as soon as a baby gets its 1st teeth(6 months usually) that that is the point when more solid food needs to start being introduced.
Interesting thoughts,
In one book that I read ("What the Dog Saw", Malcolm Gladwell I think) Malcolm mentioned a study done by a female anthropologist. (again I believe that is what she is) She had a pet theory that the women in third world countries (that she studied) breast fed the children for quite awhile (4 years I believe) and since they were pregnant frequently they only had about 100 menstrual cycles in their lives compared to about 400 for an average first world mother. Therefore this constant menstruation actually was what she theorized was a causal factor in a the serious illnesses plaguing first world women. Cancer for instance.
Cheers
Al

Offline subfarm

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2010, 10:23:55 am »
A lot of the women I know who actually breastfed, did so until their children were three or four- until, as a lot of them put it,the children "weaned themselves"

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2010, 10:29:37 am »
Interesting thoughts,
In one book that I read ("What the Dog Saw", Malcolm Gladwell I think) Malcolm mentioned a study done by a female anthropologist. (again I believe that is what she is) She had a pet theory that the women in third world countries (that she studied) breast fed the children for quite awhile (4 years I believe) and since they were pregnant frequently they only had about 100 menstrual cycles in their lives compared to about 400 for an average first world mother. Therefore this constant menstruation actually was what she theorized was a causal factor in a the serious illnesses plaguing first world women. Cancer for instance.
One of the main reasons for HG women breastfeeding that long is that breastfeeding has a contraceptive effect almost as high as the Pill.

AV has a different theory re menstruation:- he suggests that menstruation allows women to more easily get rid of some of the toxins in cooked foods, thus partially explaining why women live longer than men.
" Ron Paul.

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2010, 07:31:31 am »
Is that why you like to practise being the bitch? xD

LOL, so true...
Before you "hold out" for such a nice woman Alan perhaps you should consider whether or not she'll give you a second look with the attitude of some of your posts. Just a thought.

I hate when people talk about how they are holding out because they need this and that, no you are holding out cause you have not found someone. And the reason you haven't found someone might be because of the dumb shit you say/think, it repulses most nice women and attracts women who are themselves repulsive. And then complain that all the women suck - no they don't its cause you only attract the loser ones because you are yourself like that ha ha. This is not directed to anyone but in general what I observe about guys who keep saying how they are holding out for so long LOL ...riiiiight.....

Its funny how some you guys have so many criteria for finding a good person to be with....that she should make X money, that she should be raw paleo, that she should be left handed etc etc...and all that crap. You realize when you love someone and when you meet someone you truly want to be with and they want to be with you that NONE of that crap will matter! Its that kind of thinking which will prevent you from finding a good mate in the first place.

Another thing is who cares whether the guy or the girl makes more money. If the guy makes less money that doesn't automatically make them less hot/sexy. I have met guys that had shitty jobs but they were pretty fukin hot and sexy. And I have met guys who are rich yet they are repulsive so who cares. I am with my man because we get along good, we are the best of friends, and because I love his character/attitude/demeanor the best....how much money he makes, which hand he uses to write and what diet he chooses to follow has no effect on how much I love him or whether or not I want to be with him. All that can change and people can change and grow TOGETHER and that whats important and makes a strong and meaningful relationship. IMO!

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2010, 09:21:39 am »
thank you, yuli  :)

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2010, 11:33:04 am »
thank you, yuli  :)
I agree.. All of that self defeating behavior needs to end. I was a habitual douche when it came to yanging with the yin, I kind of "woke up" to that recently. I am much happier now.
I disagree with the idea that "NONE of that crap will matter". some things are important to me, I could not be with someone who ate chemical food, or made crappy choices about who she associates with. However I don't think I could fall for an idiot anyway. Unless she made lots of money. LOL  :P

It's not the natural order of things for the woman to be earning more than the man, he would really have to apha it up as thug/brawler/player to keep his woman.
You'd have to be able to lay down a good beating that is for sure!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk