Author Topic: Jenniesjournal  (Read 11555 times)

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Jenniesjournal
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2010, 06:12:21 am »
...So I'm trying to stay full with some crackers and cheese (makes me feel full), on top of the fruit, eggyolks, meat, liver, bonemarrow and fish - this works for now....

Might I suggest you replace the crackers and cheese combo with potatoes and sweet potatoes? You will find the potatoes give you that feeling of fullness and are way more nutritious/healthy/useful then cracker cheese combo, then you can phase out the potatoes as you continue on your raw journey  :)

Offline jennie

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2010, 07:52:06 pm »
I tried to eat a raw potato once, but didn't have much success with that  ;) Do you mean baked or boiled potatoes?  :)

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2010, 05:48:49 am »

I tried to eat a raw potato once, but didn't have much success with that  ;) Do you mean baked or boiled potatoes?  :)

Both...

Sweet Potatoes/Yams are excellent both raw or baked. The white/gold ones are better baked of course.

Crackers are cooked anyway so you may as well eat the potatos they are safer and more nutritious.
Put lots and lots of butter with it, lol, and if you want to eat sea salt, put that on too, compared to a cracker its pure ecstasy anyway.
If you need to eat it be full it will definitely give that effect.

For some reason eating cooked grains of any sort, and especially breads & wheats gives me issues. And whenever I eat anything like crackers I get a bad stomach feeling or pimples. So if I really need some kind of carbohydrate thats not a fruit or honey or a raw vegetable, I go to the potato.

Eat filling fatty meat  ;D , and it a good amount of it, marrow is great but I like it with meat not on its own, if you eat a good amount of fatty meat it will help you feel full.

I have eaten quite a bit of cooked potatoes lately to quickly bulk up for the winter, its getting cold all of a sudden and suddenly felt too lean lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk