Author Topic: Wolfe,Vitalis & Calkin Report  (Read 3999 times)

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
Wolfe,Vitalis & Calkin Report
« on: January 17, 2011, 11:32:31 pm »
This just in: It seems that profitability for Gurus of Raw Veganism has floundered.So the three wise men have opted to teach,lecture and use herbs,superfoods and supplements to incease their profit margins.
Also,they seem to be practicing herbalism & alchemy.More on this story at eleven -d
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Wolfe,Vitalis & Calkin Report
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 05:52:52 am »
Well, daniel vitalis is not a vegan and surprizingly, he is a born again raw meat eater. Vitalis has gotten in heated arguments with david wolfe about meat eating before so they are not in tandem with each others' beliefs. Some of the stuff daniel sells is actually not bad like pine pollen and deer antler velvet, which are great for hormones and GH. The chinese have been using deer antler velvet for over 1000 years for its anti aging, regeneration, and vitality effects.

Even though the guy is selling stuff, you got to give him credit for spreading the word of good info. I got comfortable eating raw meat with the help of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cbhkUA5ySQ
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 06:27:01 am »
I was a bit leery of Vitalis as I saw him as potentially another unscrupulous Mercola-type, but that video was pretty impressive.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 06:53:26 am »
I completely agree with all of Daniel's views which he's shared so far. Of course, he does need to make money somehow and he is doing so while bringing out more of nature's superfoods to the health community. The one thing I don't agree with is the prices they ask for at Surthrival, Daniel's company. I am sure the products are of great quality, but honestly, those prices are quite steep. Keep in mind, some foods he uses regularly do not come from his company, like colostrum, which he gets from a local farmer. There's usually a good alternative, you just have to look. I, myself, have found a farmer in the area that can provide me with both fresh and freeze dried colostrum at prices that are much below even half of what others like Surthrival are charging. Be as conscious as possible of your environment and what it and it's people have to offer.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 09:58:32 am »
I completely agree with all of Daniel's views which he's shared so far. Of course, he does need to make money somehow and he is doing so while bringing out more of nature's superfoods to the health community. The one thing I don't agree with is the prices they ask for at Surthrival, Daniel's company. I am sure the products are of great quality, but honestly, those prices are quite steep. Keep in mind, some foods he uses regularly do not come from his company, like colostrum, which he gets from a local farmer. There's usually a good alternative, you just have to look. I, myself, have found a farmer in the area that can provide me with both fresh and freeze dried colostrum at prices that are much below even half of what others like Surthrival are charging. Be as conscious as possible of your environment and what it and it's people have to offer.

You are absolutely right, I would never buy any of his products as the prices are really expensive. Vitalis has a great attitude and a vibrant persona, which most likely mirrors his health. It is quite obvious the guy is passionate about his studies and healthful because of his personal application. For those of you who may not know, he was vegan for over 10 years and completely disagrees with that whole philosophy now. He does a great job at debunking veganism on many other youtube videos as well.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline Sitting Coyote

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 11:25:48 pm »
On a more lighthearted note, Daniel Vitalis recently posted this video spoofing himself, David Wolfe and Matt Monarch and their involvement in a recent longevity conference.  I thought it was funny.  You might too.

http://www.youtube.com/v/-n-oE2otVJk?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 11:29:23 pm »
Yeah, I loved that spoof. That's my kind of humor right there!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk