Author Topic: Instincto View on Parasites? The animal kind.  (Read 8876 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Instincto View on Parasites? The animal kind.
« on: February 11, 2011, 07:11:57 am »
What is the instincto view on Parasites?
The animal kind.
Not about bacteria or viruses.
Just the animal ones.
Worms of all kinds.
Tape, hook, pin, round, etc.

do you kick them out and with what?
control their numbers?
let them be?
Are they agents of detoxification as aajonus thinks?

Pls. explain the instincto view... viva le france!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Re: Instincto View on Parasites? The animal kind.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 07:51:33 am »
When I start eating RPD, I slove my life long suffering of hook worms.
bugs or country chickens

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 08:53:48 am »
When I start eating RPD, I slove my life long suffering of hook worms.

"slove" ?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 09:50:40 am »
"slove" ?
It was just a type for solve. In any case this just proves that optimal bodies know how to deal with parasites. Actually they shouldn't all be called parasites, many are beneficial.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 11:21:33 am »
Jasper the helminthic therapy guy thinks hook worms are good but tapeworms are bad.

I wonder what the instincto's have concluded after decades of experimentation.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 11:28:56 am »
Jasper the helminthic therapy guy thinks hook worms are good but tapeworms are bad.

I wonder what the instincto's have concluded after decades of experimentation.
He never said he thinks tapeworms are bad he said he wasn't really sure about using them for what he has been using parasites for.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 11:34:21 am »
He never said he thinks tapeworms are bad he said he wasn't really sure about using them for what he has been using parasites for.

He also said tapeworms consume 30% of your consumed calories.
So he said he did not choose hookworms for his autoimmune cure, he chose hookworms.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 04:42:03 pm »
As I said previously, in 24 years of eating 100% raw paleo and instinctively, I never noticed that I got any parasites.
 Here’s what GCB wrote about it:

_But, isn’t there a major risk of getting worms eating all that raw food, particularly raw meat?

o There again, experience completely belies public belief (not to mention medical myths). A raw diet, properly balanced by one’s instincts, helps one clear parasites, even when standard drugs are ineffectual. Although raw foods contain parasite eggs, what matters is not contamination, but, rather, hosting factors.

_You’re not going to tell me that cooking serves no purpose in killing off germs, are you?

o Well, then, you’d have to cook everything. So much for rare steak. No more grated celery, and bye-bye salads! You’d have to do your steaks brown which is carcinogenic!
We can’t eat a 100% cooked diet; scurvy would be the death of us. There’s a whole set of vitamins and life-giving substances that would have to go. A life-giving diet must include a certain amount of raw foods, which inevitably harbor parasite eggs. A better tack would be to wonder why those eggs sometimes hatch and sometimes don’t. Instinctotherapy ensures that parasites never set in. In fact, die-hard parasitoses fall off within a few days.
For instance, we once had a young man over who had been sustaining pinworms for eight months and couldn’t shake them off. Within a few days, he excreted them piles of writhing little worms that seemed to be flushed out of the intestinal lumen when he began eating raw food. He’s been free of pinworms ever since. And the same holds for roundworms, tapeworms, amoebas, and toxoplasmosis.

_Some people do die of amoebiasis. If it was as simple as you make it out to be...

o I know that what I’m saying is enough to unnerve the medical establishment: As you say, it’s all too simple! Only, the simplest thing that has yet been devised is to prescribe pills.

_Don’t you think that you’re taking things a bit far? Soon, you’re going to be telling me that raw foods are better than drugs. Why did man concoct drugs in the first place?

o All I can say is that facts speak for themselves. I observe and try to understand. Medicine has never had occasion to observe a body functioning under the conditions I have been fortunate enough to enjoy, i.e. conditions resulting from uncooked foods.

_Nevertheless, there are wild animals who eat raw foods and who go down with parasitosis and infectious diseases.

o That’s true, but their diet is not necessarily balanced. Man’s presence corners them into impoverished habitats. If they lack space or if they overbreed, owing to some ecological factor for instance the death of a predator they overrun their environment, their food supply quickly turns unbalanced, and their defense mechanisms become blunted. That’s what happened in some wild animal reserves where lynxes and wolves were culled and where deer multiplied and played havoc with the vegetation to the point of weakening themselves and developing a septic eye condition.

_And what about amoebic dysentery? Aren’t you afraid of eating raw fish?

o Every time a new parasite or new pathogenic bacteria is identified, people are afraid. A scientist publishes his findings, rumors get started, everyone feels threatened, the media chime in, and all of a sudden, evil is all around where it had previously gone unsuspected. Roundworm is a parasite that has been found in some fish from the Atlantic, since industrial fishing boats started freezing fish on board without gutting them. The worms (which can be seen with the naked eye; they’re two centimeters long), thus have enough time to work their way into the muscle of the fish, and, once man has eaten the fish, the worms travel all the way into the mucus lining of man’s stomach. This is an artificial process, and certainly not the natural cycle of that parasite. Very specific conditions must be met for the worm to infest man.
I think that worsening pollution might account for the growing number of parasites in fish, and overeating on man’s part might possibly explain that his lessened immunity doesn’t stand up to them.
I have never heard of anyone who practiced instinctotherapy properly having developed roundworms. Among raw foodists who eat fish without heeding their instincts, the problem could undoubtedly arise. But, one mustn’t confuse raw foodism with instinctotherapy. Everything is different when one allows one’s instincts to take over. Learning how to interpret one’s instincts is another matter.

_So, how do you account for the efficiency of instinctotherapy?

o I’d say, rather, that cooked food is very efficient. On the one hand, cooked food alters the chemical formula of the contents of the bowel tract, thus rendering the environment more favorable for the development of parasitic worms. And for another thing, when abnormal molecules bombard the body, the immune system gives out and is no longer able to ward off undesirable parasites or slow down their development, so they proliferate.
The same thing holds true for infection. After more than 20 years of eating raw food, I have never needed a disinfectant or an antibiotic when I cut myself. It has become a general rule: When one’s diet is right, the body can cope with infections; it rarely proves necessary to disinfect wounds
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 05:25:14 pm »
Wow thanks for that info!
Much appreciated.
Now I think the next step for me is to always find time to hang out in the wet market and be spoiled by choice.
And with the amount of choice, my instincts can kick in.
Am I understanding this correctly?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 06:27:39 pm »
Am I understanding this correctly?

Yes, it looks like! Think of an elephant: it's got a long flexible nose so it takes less energy to move it around to find the proper food rather than moving the whole heavy animal... 
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 06:52:44 pm »
I just came from the wet market.
I'm typing in my car.  I have a driver.

Used my sense of smell intently.
Bought mangoes, chico, and another... I forgot the name... MABOLO
Then I bought some fresh beef.

My sense of smell made me pick the right fruits... many mangoes are force riped with gunpowder, but my sense of smell found the ones that were naturally ripened!

It's a start.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:37:58 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Susan

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • rohkostwiki.de
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 06:20:28 pm »
Maybe this book can help to make obvious that parasites are neither good nor bad: Riddled with Life: Friendly Worms, Ladybug Sex, and the Parasites That Make Us Who We Are

During a healing process it can be a good sign when parasites/worms appear. For example when somebody suffers from Morbus Crohn or other inflammatory bowel diseases.

I myself made a personal experience with worms:
A year after eating instinctiv raw eating I got some pinworms. Pinworms are typically for young children and I thought it would be a good sign in my personal healing process getting some. :) So I continued instinctive raw eating without caring about the worms and after some weeks they vanished with the help of natural food.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2011, 01:52:54 am »
Oh wow... that sounds like a wonderful book!
And thank you for sharing your experience!
Thank you!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2011, 10:40:31 am »
My latest interest in parasites arose from my current tape worm proglotids being pooped out. After a terrible experience last September 2010 after eating cooked food in a PTA meeting, I came down with intense stomach pain, now I think I may have eaten a flee and that may have planted the parasite in may gut… or maybe not… I’ve been eating raw beef and raw horse… that may also be a source... hell, I'm eating a varied raw paleo diet so there are lots of sources.  And not being instinctive about my eating.

But my on and off tummy pains got worse by end of November 2010 and I was cured by probiotics therapy. I drank and overdosed myself with various probiotics. I felt great and my tummy became solid.  Hooray for various beneficial bacteria!  I love you bacteria!  Expensive love!  I have stopped taking them now.

But then some 3 weeks ago I noticed proglotids, live tapeworms in my poop lately. But I feel great on the other hand. Is this part of my raw paleo diet evolution?

Instinct based raw paleo dieting now sounds more and more appealing.  Then again, I've always followed my taste buds in raw paleo dieting.  Now I need to follow my NOSE!

Help me out guys... is my rambling thought going anywhere correctly?

Offline Susan

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • rohkostwiki.de
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 01:42:02 pm »
Instinct based raw paleo dieting now sounds more and more appealing.  Then again, I've always followed my taste buds in raw paleo dieting.  Now I need to follow my NOSE!

If you want to cure yourself with instinctive eating you have to follow your nose and your taste buds. :) Furthermore it's important to try sometimes new food that neither smells nor taste good. Try small amounts to make known your system with unknown foodstuffs. I'm trying nearly everything that attracts my attention. If a stuff really tastes bad I spit it out again. Sometimes a stuff that doesn't taste good at the first try becomes days, weeks or month later attractive. You have to give unattractive stuffs new opportunities.

Very often not the quantity of a stuff is important but the quality. If your organism really needs a product even small amounts can cause a powerful sense of wellbeing in your mind. You are feeling that you have eaten the right stuff.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2011, 04:34:23 pm »
Yehey, thanks for the idea.  Will hang out more at the markets and keep tasting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk