Author Topic: Don't mix?  (Read 4046 times)

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Don't mix?
« on: February 13, 2011, 08:32:30 am »
For the last 2 days I've eat 2 pounds of liver each day mixed with some lamb fat. Today I ate 2 adrenals and then began to eat more liver (perhaps just a bite or two) when all of sudden I became really nauseous and my stomach began to have a burning sensation. So I stopped eating immediately. After about 2 hours my stomach settled down and the burning and nausea left me. Any idea what could of caused this? Was it too much liver within the last few days or that i shouldn't have mixed adrenals with liver or shouldn't have eaten adrenals at all?

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Don't mix?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 08:38:59 am »
2lbs of liver for 1 day = to much IMO. It would have been okay if you stopped their but then you ate more. You can always experiment though.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 08:43:58 am »
It's more likely the adrenals rather then the liver
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 09:01:45 am »
    Sometimes when I eat adrenals I'm fine. Others I projectile vomit and explosive diarrhea for a full hour. It doesn't seem to matter whether I mix not.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 09:07:08 am »
2 lbs. of any organ seems crazy to me. I remember I couldn't eat more than like 100 grams of liver at one time..

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 09:18:35 am »
For the last 2 days I've eat 2 pounds of liver each day mixed with some lamb fat. Today I ate 2 adrenals and then began to eat more liver (perhaps just a bite or two) when all of sudden I became really nauseous and my stomach began to have a burning sensation. So I stopped eating immediately. After about 2 hours my stomach settled down and the burning and nausea left me. Any idea what could of caused this? Was it too much liver within the last few days or that i shouldn't have mixed adrenals with liver or shouldn't have eaten adrenals at all?

2 pounds of liver.
Do you have some liver nutrition deficiency that is yet to be met?
That's quite a lot.

Careful on the adrenals, powerful stuff.

Your body gets nauseated when it disagrees with something, if it's bad, it poops out, if it is really bad, it makes you throw it up.

Not all organs are the same.

I once ate a bad chicken liver and I threw up in 30 minutes.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 01:04:27 pm »
It's more likely the adrenals rather then the liver

Should one not eat adrenals than? Apparently it causes inflammation...perhaps this is the burning sensation i felt/

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2011, 12:37:07 am »
Treat organ meat like a super supplement. It's very nutrient dense and like they say, enough is enough and too much is too much. I would only eat about 1/4-1/16 probably 1/8 pound of liver if you were to eat it daily, but eh, everything in moderation. As for an adrenal gland a member on here said because of the hormones or something in it eating more than a bit would give you like a bad trip. Eat like only 1/4 or 1/8 of the adrenal gland per day if you eat it everyday.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk