Author Topic: Care for some human cheese?  (Read 16623 times)

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Care for some human cheese?
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2011, 11:51:10 pm »
I find it weird that we eat raw meat  talking about sucking women nipples for milk but find it disgusting to even mention semen...

meat is food, milk is food, sperm isn't food..
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2011, 12:08:49 am »
meat is food, milk is food, sperm isn't food..

yeah you got a point my bad  -X

;)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2011, 12:17:02 am »
I find it weird that we eat raw meat  talking about sucking women nipples for milk but find it disgusting to even mention semen...
Well, the latter is more extreme, but, admittedly, the former is pretty sordid too. I mean, breastfeeding is fine when you're 6, maybe even 12-15, months old, after that one really should be turning to other foods.

Sperm-consumption appears to be more prevalent than one might expect:-

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/natural-harvest---a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes/5198959
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2011, 12:34:00 am »

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2011, 03:14:45 am »
yeah you got a point my bad  -X

;)

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not

Hey miles I take my words back I think you don't got a point  ;D

Just joking bro  O0

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2011, 06:47:10 am »
Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not
The world scares me
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline actionhero

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2011, 01:38:00 am »
Semen is a natural source of ...Vitamin B12

So now we know why some vegans don't get Vit B12 deficiency!
A P E X   P R E D A T O R

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2011, 01:42:54 am »
     ;D ;D ;D ;)
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2011, 01:49:03 am »
Whats the problem I mean someone here on this forum asked if he can eat his own shit... I mean what can be worse than that??

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2011, 01:54:46 am »
Whats the problem I mean someone here on this forum asked if he can eat his own shit... I mean what can be worse than that??

eating someone else's shit

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2011, 01:56:22 am »

Low blow!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Breast Milk Ice Cream Big Hit in London
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2011, 12:10:05 am »
London cooing over breast milk ice cream

Agence France-Presse
First Posted 23:28:00 02/25/2011

Filed Under: Consumer Issues, Children, Health, Food, Europe

LONDON—Ice cream made with breast milk has proved a big hit in a London restaurant, with the first batch sold out within days of going on sale, its makers said Friday.

The ice cream, called Baby Gaga, is made with milk expressed by 15 women who replied to an advertisement posted on an online mothers' forum.

Each serving of Baby Gaga at the Icecreamists cafe in trendy Covent Garden costs £14 ($22.5, 16 euros).

One of the milk donors, Victoria Hiley, 35, said that if adults realized how tasty breast milk was then more new mothers would feel happier about breastfeeding.

She expressed the milk at the cafe and it was pasteurized before lemon zest and vanilla pods were added during the churning process.

Hiley, who is paid £15 for every 10 ounces of milk she donates to the company, told the BBC: "What's the harm in using my assets for a bit of extra cash?"

The founder of Icecreamists, Matt O'Connor, said he could not understand people being squeamish about the product.

"If it's good enough for our children, it's good enough for the rest of us," he said.

"Some people will hear about it and go yuck — but actually it's pure organic, free-range and totally natural."

A spokeswoman for Icecreamists said that despite the success of Baby Gaga there were currently no plans to market the breast milk ice cream more widely.

"This was launched this week and already the ice cream has sold out," she told AFP.

from http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/world/view/20110225-322258/London-cooing-over-breast-milk-ice-cream

--------

Hey Tyler,  it's in your city!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2011, 12:27:02 am »
Well, it's pasteurised so not of interest to me.
" Ron Paul.

Offline CHK91

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2011, 12:51:37 am »
Not grass-fed would not eat.  >: OH wait... XD
All I want is the truth... Just gimme some truth.
"I wanna be the minority."

Offline actionhero

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Breast Milk Ice Cream Big Hit in London
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2011, 01:09:40 am »
LONDON—Ice cream made with breast milk has proved a big hit in a London restaurant, with the first batch sold out within days of going on sale, its makers said Friday.

Yeah I also read about a restaurant in Switzerland that was using breast milk. PETA went all bananas saying it's a good thing and would lessen the suffering of dairy cows, lol.
A P E X   P R E D A T O R

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk