Author Topic: Sources of HGH outside of Milk?  (Read 9249 times)

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Sources of HGH outside of Milk?
« on: February 27, 2011, 03:58:20 am »
Anybody now of some good food sources of HGH...I know raw milk has it but what else?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Sources of HGH outside of Milk?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 04:12:49 am »
Could you please let us ignoramus know what HGH stands for?
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 04:16:41 am »
When it comes to growth factors from food, eating all the best quality animal foods is already the best thing you could be doing, in my opinion. Of course, colostrum has the most concentrated growth factors in it, I really do recommend seeking out a farmer who may provide you with fresh colostrum.

I'm no expert, but it seems that many different nutrients can help and fuel the production of growth hormones in the body. Foods high in tryptophan can help by stimulating serotonin production, which can act as a growth factor itself.

There are also other amino acids that can influence growth hormones, but I have yet to do more research on that.

I just found this. http://www.vrp.com/amino-acids/growth-hormone-amino-acids-as-gh-secretagogues-a-review-of-the-literature

It's an interesting read and am interested myself. Hormones like these are so important to our health and more people seem to really miss out on them growing up these days. I personally know I missed out big time. Going mainly vegan was horrible during the most important years of my puberty. As a result, I worsened all kinds of hormonal imbalances and am underdeveloped in many ways. Animal foods are wonderful.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 04:24:20 am by Caveman »

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 04:17:32 am »
Could you please let us ignoramus know what HGH stands for?

I believe he is referring to Human Growth Hormone.

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 04:50:20 am »
Some more information about different amino acids influencing HGH.

http://www.advice-hgh.com/amino.html

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 05:01:08 am »
Bone marrow is supose to contain stem cells, which may have bioavailable growth factors that could be helpfull. I love raw bone marrow.

I saw a man who ran a rejuvenation clinic, he was 60 years old and looked very young and extremely powerful build for some one so old. The main drawl to the clinic was treatments involving growth hormone injections. I think Silvester Stallone stays juiced up on growth hormone and it seems to work, but its an expensive habit that has many side affects and is not considered without dangers.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 08:50:23 am »
When it comes to growth factors from food, eating all the best quality animal foods is already the best thing you could be doing, in my opinion. Of course, colostrum has the most concentrated growth factors in it, I really do recommend seeking out a farmer who may provide you with fresh colostrum.

I'm no expert, but it seems that many different nutrients can help and fuel the production of growth hormones in the body. Foods high in tryptophan can help by stimulating serotonin production, which can act as a growth factor itself.

There are also other amino acids that can influence growth hormones, but I have yet to do more research on that.

I just found this. http://www.vrp.com/amino-acids/growth-hormone-amino-acids-as-gh-secretagogues-a-review-of-the-literature

It's an interesting read and am interested myself. Hormones like these are so important to our health and more people seem to really miss out on them growing up these days. I personally know I missed out big time. Going mainly vegan was horrible during the most important years of my puberty. As a result, I worsened all kinds of hormonal imbalances and am underdeveloped in many ways. Animal foods are wonderful.

Does colostrum powder work or is not worth it if it cant be fresh?

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 09:34:33 am »
Am I understanding correctly that by 'milk' you guys are intending to obtain HUMAN growth hormone from a COW?  Growth hormones from other animals do not work, that's why there's a black market for lab-created HGH.

The warrior diet is supposed to maximize your body's production of HGH, maybe try that in conjunction with your workout routine?

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 11:23:50 am »
Does colostrum powder work or is not worth it if it cant be fresh?

It's worth a try. Of course, always go real, fresh, and raw whenever possible, but it could be worth it to try the powdered stuff, as long as you don't waste too much money on it.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 03:00:41 pm »
I believe Peak8 exercise formula is up your alley. Basically the idea is to do such intense exercises that your body is caused to flood with human growth hormone which apparently burns fat like it's a job...unless of course that is where you heard about HGH in the first place, then disregard. If not, you can find all the info you need in the article Mercola wrote about it.

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 05:08:34 pm »
Avoid eating right before bed. When you eat right before bed, especially a high-carb meal, your blood sugar gets spiked. This in turn causes your pancreas to release insulin, which can negate the release of HGH. If you eat at night, do it at least 2 to 3 hours before going to bed.

Warrior diet is all about growth hormones and its main staple is eating at night
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 02:38:04 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 05:13:00 pm »
Warrior diet is alll about growth hormones and its main staple is eating at night
  The guy you quoted was a spammer and just gotten rid of.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 03:43:36 am »
I do the Warrior Diet. It is working for me.

Offline loveit22

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2011, 09:49:43 am »
Try Chrysalis from Cocoon Nutrition.  The owner is raw.  It is a homeopathic dosage of HGH in an oral delivery system.  Miraculous product.  Took away my menstrual cramps after over 20 years of trying lots of things...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk