Author Topic: place to stay 5 boros 3 day-3wk ur choice  (Read 4994 times)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
place to stay 5 boros 3 day-3wk ur choice
« on: April 07, 2011, 10:18:55 am »
  please pm me. I may need somewhere where raw food can be eaten, where I can keep cooler, charge cell phone, private secure sleeping space and decent toilet. if you have somewhere better than that, then i say "all the better!". Price trade or whatever is negotiable. U can private message me from twitter too.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: place to stay 5 boros 3 day-3wk ur choice
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 09:07:40 am »
    I got a good and reasonable place. 
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline Charlie4444

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
    • http://www.healthylevelup.com
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 11:51:14 pm »
I can get an apartment anywhere where it's warm.  I just need a fellow raw animal eater to be a team with!

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 06:47:43 pm »
I can get an apartment anywhere where it's warm.  I just need a fellow raw animal eater to be a team with!

I'm actually looking to move out. Possibly somewhere in Miami, if not in Naples.

I've been using craigslist to find rooms. They range in price from 280-450 with everything included. These seem like the best deals so far.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Charlie4444

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
    • http://www.healthylevelup.com
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 11:54:50 am »
Hey I'm down.  I do have savings, but I'd need some sort of job for something to do to keep up appearances that I'm normal. :p

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 09:12:59 pm »
Since that last post I've decided to stay living at home. My dad changed his mind about RPD so living here while I go to school is the best option.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk