Author Topic: RAW MEAT DOCUMENTARY CASTING  (Read 88723 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: RAW MEAT DOCUMENTARY CASTING
« Reply #250 on: February 23, 2013, 05:15:33 pm »
I think sabertooth was right in showing himself eating maggoty high meat etc. One of the big myths of current so-called "dietary wisdom" in the media is that one  gets food poisoning automatically from eating heavily rotten meat and that one dies pretty quickly after eating such meat for some months. So someone who's been eating it for years without issues can make people realise that raw meat-eating isn't really all that dangerous, after all.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 24, 2013, 01:16:12 am »
I think a well done video on raw food could work wonders for people's perceptions of where disease comes from, and what disease actually is and is not. Unfortunately I don't think handing the responsibilities of scripting to producers at a major network can lead to a well done video, and I also don't think having the 'star' of a video acting like a boy trying to gross people out is strategically wise. Hopefully the video will end up buried, few will ever see it, and it will not become too much of a burden.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 24, 2013, 01:54:55 am »
Believe it or not we are on the same side ERIC.

I agree that we need to have our own documentary produced from a pro paleo perspective. I find your lack of understanding of what I was attempting in the show by playing along with the mainstreams game, a little obtuse. The show that the network will air is completely neutered of all the most powerful testaments and they twisted my life story completely.

This was a given!

We all already knew that it would happen this way. My main goal in going along with the freak show that the network wanted, was that My physical presence; being alive and well after years of eating raw and rotten meat, would make an impression upon millions of viewers, regardless of how it was spun.

Thank everyone else for your  support. I have been so busy working and trying to make "ends meat" that I haven't been able to devote much time to the paleo cause. There is still no word on if they will actually air any of my story on national television, The corporate overlords may not ever allow for it.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 05:36:46 am by TylerDurden »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 24, 2013, 03:05:27 am »
I agree that we need to have our own documentary produced from a pro paleo perspective. I find your lack of understanding of what I was attempting in the show by playing along with the mainstreams game, a little obtuse.

Well then, call me obtuse, too.

We all already knew that it would happen this way. My main goal in going along with the freak show that the network wanted, was that My physical presents; being alive and well after years of eating raw and rotten meat, would make an impression upon millions of viewers, regardless of how it was spun.

I didn't get that impression at all; after all, it is the spin that gives the impression. I suggest you work with a writer if you have trouble expressing your point of view. Perhaps you are overestimating the power of your physical presence. In addition,you are way too young to let your health speak for you without quantifying your health problems and recovery.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 24, 2013, 05:17:33 am »
I showed Sabertooths' video to my wife, who is not RP, and she liked it. She said it looked to her like Sabertooths is an outlier being persecuted by his family, and she said you looked great, but your brother looked pretty sick. I'm thinking she will have a lot more compassion for my new RP habits as a result of viewing the video - Cheers Sabertooth  : )

I think sometimes when people see an extreme it can make them accept a more moderate situation more easily. For example last night I was talking to a woman who heard that I ate raw meat through her daughter's friend (some shocking gossip), and she says after seeing AVs video of eating high meat she says it was really cool that I was taking my own 'radical' steps to take responsibility for my health.

So the more that healthy, coherent & energetic RP people like Sabertooth are in the media, the stronger the case becomes. The broader the range of experiences that are made available builds credibility.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 05:24:13 am by alive »

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #255 on: February 24, 2013, 06:43:52 am »
I showed this Sabertooth's video to my 2 boys aged 11 and 9 and their immediate comment was that the people and the docs saying Sabertooth could die from raw paleo diet were wrong. 

The boys were pretty biased because although they are not on raw paleo diet today.  They both have experienced raw paleo diets temporarily several times to save their necks.  More months with my 11 year old.  They said raw paleo diet saves lives. Gives life.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 24, 2013, 08:04:25 am »
Well then, call me obtuse, too.

Ok, your obtuse then. The point is to reach the mainstream anyway possible. I don't need to prove to the masses that I am healthy or even sane. If I shatter the paradigm that raw meat is somehow deadly in the minds of a few million people, then I will do more to progress the raw agenda, than an underground blog youtube post out there, which may only reach a few thousand.

So yes if you cant see what I am attempting to do then you are being obtuse.

Where is the love for a fellow raw enthusiast.
Paleo Diet Demo w/Sabortooth
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 08:15:40 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 24, 2013, 09:28:45 am »
Now who's being obtuse? The cooked-food mainstream isn't the same as the raw-paleo audience. I have learned much about raw whole-animal storage and preparation from you, but persuasion is a delicate skill. I would hate to see someone with your expertise be diminished by sensationalism.

You are capable of more - this raw paleo diet demo is proof of that. And don't underestimate youtube - it is a driving force.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 25, 2013, 05:21:59 am »
Now who's being obtuse? The cooked-food mainstream isn't the same as the raw-paleo audience. I have learned much about raw whole-animal storage and preparation from you, but persuasion is a delicate skill. I would hate to see someone with your expertise be diminished by sensationalism.

You are capable of more - this raw paleo diet demo is proof of that. And don't underestimate youtube - it is a driving force.

In other words you think what he did is wrong. Then you say he is capable of more. Wtf. You sound like Dorothy.

By the looks of his video he does whatever the hell he wants to do.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #259 on: February 25, 2013, 09:58:16 am »
Wodgina, we can all have our disagreements.  Remember we live in different parts of the world even if we are raw paleo dieters.

Sabertooth, nice new video with cracking the bones and getting at the marrow and the brain.  You keep producing the videos, post them here, I'll post your videos on my blogs and facebook and twitter.

I'm so spoiled.  The butchers here do all that for me.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 11:39:57 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 03, 2013, 08:50:00 pm »
Sabertooth,

thanks for your video. Hope to see more from you soon!

Löwenherz

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 03, 2013, 08:58:32 pm »
Sabertooth, have you thought about writing an e-book about your story, your healing process and raw paleo diets? You could sell this book on a special website, for example, like Aajonus..

It would be an very interesting read for many health seaking individuals.

Löwenherz

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 08, 2013, 05:13:05 am »
Here is Yuri's video.  Some local channel did a mini report last summer.

The editors of course added some BS comments.

You might want to pause to give more time while reading the translation.

RAW MEET EATING

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #263 on: March 08, 2013, 08:44:46 am »
Here is Yuri's video.  Some local channel did a mini report last summer.

The editors of course added some BS comments.

You might want to pause to give more time while reading the translation.

RAW MEET EATING

Go Yuri!!!

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 08, 2013, 08:50:13 am »
Thanks, GS. Excellent video; the people who made it did it in a much less negative way than the those who did the video on Sabertooth, though they did include the negative comment from the physician and the "one case out of a hundred!" remark at the end, and Yuri did an excellent job. Congrats to Yuri. They even called him "our hero"! :)  Good to see that he's doing well.

Both videos portray the WOE as minimizing "the amount of fruit and vegetables in the diet." It would have been nice if there were mention of raw omnivore dieting too, as this gives a somewhat skewed representation of raw diets that include animal foods, but most people already consider raw fruits and veg to be healthy and most RPDers seem to be relatively low carb, so it's not that big of a deal.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 08:57:44 am by PaleoPhil »
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 11, 2013, 07:17:39 am »
Oops, I meant thanks ys, sorry.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 11, 2013, 08:37:16 am »
Thanks YS for the Yuri Vid. I haven't noticed him on here these days.
Cheers
Al

Offline Wai Kai Zen

• Buffalo Hunter
  • Raw Knowledge and Experience
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 19, 2013, 06:44:19 am »
Respect for you Derrick!
I think your very intelligent from what Ive read on this forum.
I do get the point some people here are making and that is you coming across as weird.
Now, let me state that I do not think you are weird, but when you started talking about being a beast (sabertooth) I understand why other people might think this about you.
Maybe if you would have given some more info about the benefits you have gotten from eating this way you get taken so much more seriously, even more if you talk about what cholesterol etc does in the body.

Let it be clear that I admire you alot!! And I have respect for you and you come across as a very very nice person.
So what I stated above is just my vision on it, but please take it lightly.
I do feel you should do whatever you want and keep living for you.
I myself try to balance my lifestyle with the social component by keeping my diet/food away from people and dont talk about it. Just living life and not letting diet rule it, its just a tool so we can live a happy healthy life.

Peace
-Bastian
Reminder to myself:
Search for truth, not dogma.

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 10, 2014, 08:42:35 pm »
QUOTE:
 raw
Mammoth Hunter

country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

« Reply #249 on: February 23, 2013, 11:05:56 AM »
Sabertooth, I just seen ur video on facebook. Wow! U look amazing from the rest of ur family members. Thank u soo much for ur maggots meat. I m looking to make it myself to consume. I take one ball size of high meat without maggots everyday and I will do with maggots now. Don't worry about what others saying, all we could prove that , even living 100 yrs old as an active elderly person, without going to doctors. Our brain is not foggy like others. Since the 1st day I try raw meat, I m loving it. God bless to all my raw paleo friends.

Many Might Make a Meal of Maggot Meat and Maggot fish!   Raw meat or raw fish once really nice and rotten is improved by maggot’s external digestive system, making it far more rotten and giving it a strong and pungent flavour which tastes so good!   The maggots seem to explode in the mouth which is a bit disconcerting, but reassuring as they go down the hatch!   Flies landing on your rotten meat or fish are such a welcome sight, so encourage as much as you can to provide fine clusters of writhing maggots.   Eyes closed, mouth open and enjoy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk