Author Topic: RAW MEAT DOCUMENTARY CASTING  (Read 88710 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: RAW MEAT DOCUMENTARY CASTING
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2011, 09:36:14 am »
Us moderators have no editing time limit.
I think there is a 24 hour time limit for non-moderators to edit their own posts.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2011, 01:10:25 pm »
Wait, in regards to this ripley's aajonus video. Did aajonus get on to raw meat from inuit or when coyotes brought him a rabbit in the desert and he was trying to commit suicide by eating it haha???   :o  ???
Seriously though, anyone have the straight and skinny on Aaj? I've never read his first book, but I own the second, so I don't know his background except for a few second hand comments I've noticed over the years. Thanks!

It is a contradiction that I noticed this time around also.
Aaj didn't say it though, and what he did say was consistent with the rabbit story, so I'm not sure what to think about it.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2011, 07:42:35 pm »
haha would you like me to use the king's english as welleth Ty?

Yeah, I figured it was probably a media spin, but was hoping someone had heard it first hand from Aaj and could relay what really started him on this path. Thanks actup.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2011, 09:05:20 pm »
Us moderators have no editing time limit.
I think there is a 24 hour time limit for non-moderators to edit their own posts.

Sometimes spelling errors are intentional, but a joke with a certain mis-spelling in one linguistic group might not make the cut somewhere else in the world.

It amazes me how people who come from other linguistic groups that post here do so well with English.

Also American English uses different spelling and pronunciation than Canadian/British English. We spell colour and they spell color for us Z is Zed and for 'mericans it's Zee. (American standard is the Webster dictionary and Canadian is the Oxford) You can travel across the border and people living very close even have different accents, laws and social norms although we are essentially the same.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 09:13:15 pm by raw-al »
Cheers
Al

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2011, 09:49:28 pm »
I kind of view Av as a folk hero who perhaps has told  few tall tales, but we should love him anyway out of compassion for what he went through. Perhaps when he was very ill and wondering around Alaska became somewhat delirious and does not clearly remember the exact facts of how he came to eat high meat. He was sick and out of it for a long time and after he recovered he invented variations of the story to fill in the holes in his memory.

Plus, Neone may have done it in a harsh way, but it is true that there is not a big audience for raw meat diets, whether we like that or not. Just look at the small number of hits on raw-meat-eating videos like the Ripley's video and the negativity of some of the comments and you'll see that to be the case.
You might not be so eager to acquire such debt if you read The Black Swan by Nassim Taleb and the writings of Warren Buffett, who has almost always paid for everything with cash, going back to when he was a little boy. I try to avoid debt as much as possible myself and acquiring a mortgage was not something I did eagerly. I only did so because the market and the deal and the location and nature of the property and my job and life circumstances seemed to make it the right decision for me.

Based on your recommendation I have been flipping through the black swan, in the evenings on my porch while the kids play in the yard, and I have found that I am in agreement with much of what Taleb says about the randomness of life events and how it may not be a good Idea to tie oneself down with debt, and to tell you the truth thats what I have been doing for sometime. But I live by a different set of values then the men who live to accumulate money. I chose long ago to live to accumulate original experience detached from monetary control.

Taleb said that his book about uncertainty was ironically, released about week before 9/11

Before 9/11 occurred I was working as a bus boy an d dishwasher for a nice Italian restaurant, working to pay rent in a small apartment were I lived alone for a year after I moved out on my own. This was before I began to study in cyber space and so I spent much of my free time reading library books or wandering around without direction . Something began to really bug me about how life seemed be going and how everyone was caught up in some rich mans game that wasn't any fun. I began to really detest materialism and all its manifestations, to the point where I decided to give up my job and apartment to go on walkabout across the country to see for myself how things are in the real world. (All who wander ane not lost )

When 9/11 occurred I was in the court house with my traveling pack , just paying off my traffic tickets so that I could wonder freely about without any warrants on my head. Then a woman came in crying hysterically saying I couldn't believe it, and then in the lobby on a TV I seen what had happened. I immediately new that it was a staged operation , even before ever studying conspiracy in depth, I just knew that it wasn't the master plan of men in caves somewhere in Afghanistan and that the TV was spinning lies as it has always done since before the Kennedy assassination. There may have been the element of randomness involved in all of this, but I tell you that I had some strong intuition that began to peak just right before 9/11 happened and it drove me to set out across the country with nothing more than a back pack and some camping gear, as a personal protest against what was happening. I had the adventure of my life while people in Babylon were going through turmoil.

I guess the moral of the story is
I was a bit of a crackpot long before becoming ill and curing myself on raw meat, only now I feel that there is actually something that I can do that will have a real impact and improve the quality of life for people who have been doomed to suffer because of ignorant dietary practices.

No one is free from the dark influence Ignorance, lord knows I had fallen hard for many of foolish ideals in my youth, but perhaps I can hold up this candle of truth in regards to the miraculous power of this Diet that will shine through the fog even if I have to risk shot down with ridicule, and losing face with the community here.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 06:58:49 pm by TylerDurden »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2011, 10:48:41 pm »
I kind of view Av as a folk hero who perhaps has told  few tall tails, but we should love him anyway out of compassion for what he went through. Perhaps when he was very ill and wondering around Alaska became somewhat delirious and does not clearly remember the exact facts of how he came to eat high meat. He was sick and out of it for a long time and after he recovered he invented variations of the story to fill in the holes in his memory.
I agree, well said.
Cheers
Al

CitrusHigh

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2011, 12:45:12 am »
Yeah, I'd agree with that kind of, in the sense that I don't care how Aajonus evolved, only that his ideas or discoveries, or observations, whatever, have really had a huge impact on my life and so I'm interested. I probably wouldn't expose every nuance of my history, still, this is kind of pertinent to his life's ambition, or at least this particular one.

Thank you Aaj! Not just for setting me free, but working towards food freedom and exposing misinfo, mistruth, and lies all over the place.

And Saber, since this is your thread kind of, I think it's courageous of you to put yourself on the line like that. Your piece will get chopped up and glued back together, only a small portion of actual footage. They will be going for shock value and even though they may have tricked themselves in to thinking they're doing something beneficial they of course are very unlikely to give an accurate portrayal of your message. In spite of all that, I think it can have good outcomes, if it causes even one viewer to snap out of it and think then you've won! And that is a surety imho.

So, prepare ahead of time, stay calm, and spread the good word!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 01:00:06 am by CitrusHigh »

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2011, 09:46:03 am »
Here's the news story about what happened to the wife swap raw meat family that I hope might help give whoever goes on the show an idea about what to prepare for/try to avoid:

Wife Swap' appearance sparks child abuse calls for Iowa family
By Christopher Rocchio, 02/22/2007
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/wife-swap-appearance-sparks-child-abuse-calls-for-iowa-family-4747.php
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2011, 11:36:29 am »
Its good to know we still live in a free country.

I have had the most interesting day.

I took off work so that I could apply for copies of my kids medical cards, and wait for the show to call for the interview.

I went driving around for a couple of hours looking for my 40 acres, then I saw a sign. It said Erick and Sarah (which is ironic because my name is Derek and my wife's name is Sarah) and the sign had an arrow that pointed down a street, at the corner of the street was a sign that said home for rent, so I called it up and got the address. Its located right in the middle of farm country with pasture Angus everywhere. I talked to the only neighbor around and he is raising chickens and has a horse, his son tells me that he can get calf's for 75 dollars and his grandfather has goats. The home is small but decent and has about two acres with it( there is a larger pasture that surrounds the place), and for the low price of 375 per month.
Just as I called my wife to tell her that I found a place to move to, James from the show called to set up the interview.

I got back home and did the interview, It went well, and they said at the end of it that I was their favorite, but they need me to get some relation to come on and add a back story of controversy. I think that they were completely open to the Idea that this diet is healthy and even mentioned that its been getting big all over L.A, which is promising, in regards to the outlook of getting positive coverage. They had me prepare a dinner plate , I had some beef heart , with some ground beef , lamb fat, and an egg. They were interested in the lamb fat, and I explained that I get about 70% of my calories from fat and that most grass fed meats are too lean so I eat raw fat trimmings to get the proper balance.

All in all  everything went good, although the show would come to me and I would only get 400 dollars  Its not enough for a down payment on 40 acres and a mule, but Ironically its enough for a deposit for 2 acres and a Goat.(always look on the bright side)

« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 03:24:03 pm by TylerDurden »

CitrusHigh

« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2011, 12:14:20 pm »
That is kick ass sabertooth, stick with that attitude and if you aren't where you want to be now, you will be in no time!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2011, 07:49:52 am »
The news is that they are real interested in doing a show and now are talking to my closest family members and wanting me to do a physical for the show. They offered me 500 dollars which I need, as well as a free physical. James claims that the network people love me and are wanting to do a pilot.

This means they will film for a show, but the show may or may not air.

Please consider this a beta test,that the raw community can use to see if there is a serious effort to discover the truth behind the health benefits of this diet. If I post here on this site that the pilot episode was filmed and I believe that it went well and that the doctors exam and blood work proves that I am "officially healthy" and they don't air the show, then one may assume that there is cover up going on. On the contrary if they selectively edit and try to portray me in a negative light while ignoring the fact that my health is good, then I will personally apologize to everyone on this forum who tried to warn me, that they would do that.

No matter what the outcome is I think its still good to test the waters , and you all can use how I am treated as a way to decide for yourself on how open to be with the media or public in general. If I am treated fairly then a precedent could be set for more of us to come out in the open, but if I am set up to look like a wacko then we all will know to go back to our little cave and wait a little while longer.

My optimism must shine through for me to be a successful in getting news of this diet out to people and if they work to smear me in the editing room then I will just give them credit where credit is due and continue to be myself till the end(live and learn)

If they chose to hold me up and let me freely express my enthusiasm then I will praise them openly and be thankful for the opportunity to shine. I hope the people up there in executive land know what potential profits are to be made here, with a whole raw paleo series.

I assure everyone I have nothing to hide and hope that when they discover that I am not a lone weirdo and that the truth I represent cannot be discredited. I am honest about my newly gained well being and hopefully the physical ,which includes blood work will prove that I am healthy. (at least Physically)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 08:15:38 am by TylerDurden »

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2011, 08:53:51 am »
Congrats. Even the Ripley show and doctors show didn't contradict Aajonus' claims of benefit from raw and high meat, just claimed it is too dangerous for everyone else (why it's supposedly only OK for AV they didn't explain), so maybe some good will come of it. Good luck.

Will $500 cover your travel expenses and any other expenses incurred as a result of doing the show?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2011, 12:24:25 pm »
Lucky for me they are coming to Kentucky to do the filming, so there are no expenses for travel, If I have to take off any work I will lose 120 dollars a day.

They are looking around the general area for a doctor to do a complete physical with blood work. Its something I want to do anyway, but could never afford.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2011, 12:40:33 pm »
.... Its something I want to do anyway, but could never afford.
Another facet of the pharmaceutical industry, there to make sure no one goes undrugged.
AND... They want to rape you with their fingers. I will never go there, NEVAR!!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:56:16 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2011, 01:58:29 pm »
Congrats. Even the Ripley show and doctors show didn't contradict Aajonus' claims of benefit from raw and high meat, just claimed it is too dangerous for everyone else (why it's supposedly only OK for AV they didn't explain), so maybe some good will come of it. Good luck.
Yes, that is often the attitude SAD-eaters have with me. They have been told a million times that people die in horrible agony within days/weeks of eating raw meats, so when they come across someone who is in great health "despite" eating raw meats for years, thus contradicting this nonsense, they try to pretend that while he is somehow magically immune, others aren't.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2011, 07:18:07 pm »
I have been talking to the filming director and he is coming to Kentucky this next week. He seems on the level as far as filming a far piece and we have been talking about setting things up.

He said they may even provide the money for me to buy a whole calf, so they have a freezer full of food to film. I told him all I had was a few packs of meat left, and he offered to buy a whole animal, so that they could get more impressive footage. My butcher said he could get me a calf with the head on it for about 400 dollars, now I am waiting for the OK by the network to go ahead and order it. If all goes good I may have a whole calf by the weekend.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2011, 09:17:07 pm »
Saber that sounds more like shock value than education, are you sure that's a great idea? A lot of people don't take too kindly to killing cute little calves. Having a freezer full of meat is one thing, but a calf's head laying around?

Put yourself in the viewers shoes and play the game. What would make this style of eating most visually appealing to you? Probably not dead baby cow, but maybe a variety of delicious looking meats like tuna, salmon, game hens, duck, *pretty stuff!*

In order to get the shock that the network is after they're going to try and evoke some intense emotion. What does a freezer full of dead baby cow evoke? Gross, sick, ewww. Your foods should be made to wow, as if you were a culinary artist and the food and your life is the canvas. Besides, why not let them pay for a freezer full of a variety of foods, ie a proper paleo diet?

Those are just some thoughts, don't forget the goal here, I'm sure you'll make the right choices!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2011, 09:36:35 pm »
I have been talking to the filming director and he is coming to Kentucky this next week. He seems on the level as far as filming a far piece and we have been talking about setting things up.

He said they may even provide the money for me to buy a whole calf, so they have a freezer full of food to film. I told him all I had was a few packs of meat left, and he offered to buy a whole animal, so that they could get more impressive footage. My butcher said he could get me a calf with the head on it for about 400 dollars, now I am waiting for the OK by the network to go ahead and order it. If all goes good I may have a whole calf by the weekend.

Yummy,  don't forget the calf's liver... that is extremely rare and powerful medicine.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2011, 05:55:20 am »
Yay, cowhead reminds me of the funny Reggae song Weekend Cowhead by The Ethiopians:

Why, why, Liza come out
Why, why, what dat you do
Why, why, Liza come out

Liza go a market go buy weekend cowhead
Carry town fi boil ina bell a gut
Everybody dry yahd a wait
A wait pon them weekend cowhead
But one mistake them never look no wood
Fi catch a fire, fi boil bell a gut
One mistake she never look de wood
Before wood look, de cowhead smell
Everybody pull up them head
And start to shout "Liza come out"

Why, why, Liza come out

Liza go a market go buy weekend cowhead
Carry town fi boil ina bell a gut
Everybody dry yahd a wait
A wait pon them weekend cowhead
But one mistake them never look no wood
One mistake she never look de wood
Before wood look de cowhead smell
Everybody pull up them head
And start to shout, "Liza come out"

Why, why, Liza come out
Why, why, Liza come out, gyal
Why, why, what dat you do now

---

Cowhead is real food for real people.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2011, 07:38:53 am »
Being able to Shock and awe is just an added benefit of getting the word out. If they want to see whole chunks of animal for dramatic effect then why not, we aren't in pre school here we all know that meat comes from dead animals.

We made a compromise today, they will buy half a calf, but luckily its from my butcher who will let me have the head as a gift. Its good to have such friends in this world. I will pick it up Friday. It was desperately needed, because I was running low on food, and I have a ton of other bills to pay first before I would be able to buy anymore.

My wife is going ahead with her promise to boycott the whole charade, and most likely she will stifle any real attempt to make the type of show that the producers want. They want to have a family style intervention when the blood test results are read so that they can use it for dramatic effect. My Mother , Father and Brother have all agreed to take part in it, so hopefully we can still do something .

I stand by her decision to want to keep her and the children out of the scene, my children are precious and wonderful to us and they shouldn't be used for a back drop to some TV drama. Perhaps in a few years when the children are more grown and if I can get a book out or a real independent documentary crew to work with then it may be possible to show off my wonderful family without worry.

Call it providence or what every you will, but I still think things will work out. I just hope there isn't any angry gods out there that may try to smite me in my efforts to publicly rejoice in the slaughter and consumption of Animals.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 08:38:00 am by sabertooth »

CitrusHigh

« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2011, 11:52:30 pm »
Saber can you explain to me why shock and awe is beneficial?

Consider some empathy, you're operating from your own perspective, one that has had a lot of the illogical blinders removed, but unless you're just after the money (a pittance) or your 15 minutes, then you ought to be every bit the marketing/PR whiz that the networks are employing. You have a few minutes worth of footage to work with, why wouldn't you want to make the most of it?

Like I said, whatever choice you make is the right one, but really consider what you're trying to accomplish and the best avenue for it.

Buona fortuna!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2011, 02:03:47 am »
Its beneficial in the respect that it impresses the network executives enough to allow me to get my message across, the Ripley video tried to make High meat eating unbelievable, but it still allowed AV to present his Ideas.

What can truly be accomplished by my dramatic debut may be up to the almighty to decide, but I am personally thrilled at the opportunity to get paid to be myself (from an infinite possibility perspective)

I am operating free of many illogical blinders, but instead of catering to the ignorance of the world and trying to coddle up to those with false perspective, I chose to transcend it( brazenly and bold), by explaining my beliefs in plain English. Expose the lies head on and do not deviate from the message.

The idea that eating raw meat is not healthy is a complete falsehood that has no scientific  bases in reality. The fact that I am seen stuffing my face with various raw and rotten animal foods should be enough proof for those who aren't completely blind.

To tell the truth it is now become more about money and fame than me really believing that I will be able to get a clear message out there. I am not sure that I have been very clear on the issue of my financial struggles. I work week to week and live a fairly meek existence. This diet, 4 kids, and my wife take most of my life's energy to provide for. If it wasn't for the compensation I would have no way to accept such an offer . I still contend I could get my half a calf, 500 dollars, 15 minutes of fame, without compromising my principles, and perhaps I could impress the right network executive enough to go to the next step which is a television show dedicated to my story of healing on a diet of raw meat.

More money more problems. The whole deal has already complicated my already hectic life to the point where I am still not sure if I do want to go to the next level, and of course it all depends on the type off offer they will give me after the pilot episode is evaluated. I also fear that I may lose my cherished obscurity, and be publicly recognized for being different may also have some negative effects.

Please don't judge me too harshly and pray that all goes well. I will be moving today, and my computer is  down from tomorrow to Monday, and the crew is filming  on Tuesday. So everything will happen Tuesday and Wednesday. I have to devote the next few days to getting ready. I get to pick up my half calf tomorrow and should be feasting like a beast for the show.

Wish me luck.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 02:12:58 am by sabertooth »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2011, 02:10:59 am »
No, you're just getting paid to be a caricature of yourself. Well, it has been said that even bad publicity is good publicity, so something useful may come from this.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2011, 04:21:36 am »
Remember to come prepared:

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2011, 05:14:00 am »
Don't let them do to you what they done to goatse!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk