Author Topic: RAW MEAT DOCUMENTARY CASTING  (Read 88706 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: RAW MEAT DOCUMENTARY CASTING
« Reply #125 on: November 18, 2011, 11:13:02 pm »
There will always be a difference between:

- what you are trying to convey
- and what the particular audience understands

For example, when I appeared on national television on raw meat for healing, one co-parent in our PTA had a discussion among her friends and they thought that I had gotten well from my illnesses due to my sheer will power, not because of my raw paleo diet.  Of course I think they are idiots.  But, it is what it is.

Go for it Sabertooth, just do the best you can to convey what you want to convey.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 11:42:39 pm by TylerDurden »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 18, 2011, 11:49:57 pm »
Great Sabertooth.
I think your ideas are great. :-*
I say as GS, go for it - if you feel you should in your heart. You have the skills, I see. ;)

Inger

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2011, 03:11:50 am »
Knowing that the show is going to be about animalistic human behavior tells a lot. This doesn't sound like the message you want to convey.

It is common for someone who is following a high purpose to have to turn down compromise offers. It's a test of your determination and sincerity. In my own experience, when I turn down the wrong offer and hold true to my purpose, the right offer is not far behind. In the meantime, my light burns brighter for the waiting.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2011, 04:40:20 am »
Tell the world about us, man!!  rofl

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 17, 2012, 09:56:00 am »
Just found out that my show was canceled, So I wrote Facebook note to rant about it, Because its time for bed, I will just paste the note to update the forum.

If you do not already know, My life is a bit of a science experiment. I have been living primarily off of raw meat for the last three years. I believe following a Raw Paleolithic diet has greatly improved my health and overall well being. Naturally, I want to share this discovery with others who could benefit from adopting similar dietary and lifestyle changes. I am in the early stages of developing a holistic approach to restoring the elements and conditions of good health, from an evolutionary perspective. It centers around a very proactive attitude that if the proper environmental conditions are restored then the power of our genetic code to repair itself and restore the full rejuvenatory power of the body would be released.   

The Animal planet canceled the production of the primal behavior series, in which I would of been a star. They shot a pilot episode with me last year and everything was approved for production when the animal planet executives decided to shelf the whole series.  I had my blood tested and everything came back perfectly normal. Did a number of interviews, talked with a doctor from UK and an accredited physiologist on camera. I ate raw meat, maggots, putrefied meat, drank blood with no ill effects. We even went on a rode kill scavenger hunt. The show would of been fabulous.     

The only problem I could see with the show, is that perhaps my message was a bit too real, and there would be no way for the network to filtered out the profound implications of my personal experiment. This type of censorship is Representative of everything that is wrong with Television today. Most people already in the know, may have figured out that much of the television programming of today is a bunch of dumbed down tripe that is used as a backdrop for advertisements and outright propaganda. The biggest contributors to the TV networks are pharmaceutical cartels, and of course they don't what anything aired that would shine a light on the truth that most people can restore health through dietary change and exercise alone.

The major heads of the capitalistic corporately controlled Television networks, are mainly looking for circus sideshows and freakshows that are full of fluff that is just interesting enough to keep someones attention, but isn't profound enough to encourage independent thinking. Its OK to have asinine shows about wrestling gators, staring a caricature of a wild man, but when it comes to having a real life urban caveman ripping out the heart of a fresh kill and eatting it raw, while the blood is still warm; they don't want anything to do with it.     

Perhaps its all for the best, maybe the masses are not ready for such a message at this time, and our masters are doing the world a favor by hiding certain truths..  All I can do is continue the great experiment openly and with gusto.  Hopefully the results will speak for itself and the message be get out through the grass roots.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 17, 2012, 10:54:29 am »
The only problem I could see with the show, is that perhaps my message was a bit too real, and there would be no way for the network to filtered out the profound implications of my personal experiment. This type of censorship is Representative of everything that is wrong with Television today. Most people already in the know, may have figured out that much of the television programming of today is a bunch of dumbed down tripe that is used as a backdrop for advertisements and outright propaganda. The biggest contributors to the TV networks are pharmaceutical cartels, and of course they don't what anything aired that would shine a light on the truth that most people can restore health through dietary change and exercise alone.

Exactly! The only use that television has for someone like you is to make you look like some kind of crazy idiot so that viewers will come to gawk at the freak show and boost the ratings. You have a rational message and you are true to yourself. The right outlet for your story will also be rational and true.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #131 on: July 17, 2012, 08:36:27 pm »
In future, I hope people will insist on doing everything "live", rather than the interview being recorded/edited afterwards.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2012, 03:28:12 am »
The TV show called today. My episode got picked up as the series primer and it is in editing right now. I am going to be on National television eating raw meat!

They are just going to use the original footage and it could be on air in the next few months! Let us all pray that the editing gods are kind.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 04:05:26 am by sabertooth »

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2012, 05:36:36 am »
That's great!  Congratulations, looking forward to seeing it.
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2012, 10:24:14 am »
Let us know when it airs.

I hope they make reference to this forum.  We need some new members that AREN'T just durianrider and padraig and other raw vegan trolls.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2012, 03:09:17 pm »
Since they are out to attack raw-meat diets, they won't dare mention rawpaleoforum. I tried to advertise it in my interview but the bitch journalist didn't bother.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2012, 09:13:56 pm »
I may not be able to plug the site directly, but I could attach links through youtube.
It could go super viral and bring in a lot of interesting and new people.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 09:49:20 am by cherimoya_kid »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 14, 2012, 09:49:01 am »
I may not be able to plug the site directly, but I could attach links through youtube.
It could go super viral and bring in a lot of interesting and new people.

That's what I'm talking about!!!

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2012, 10:55:10 am »
When the show is aired there will no doubt be some place on the site of the channel or station where you can leave comments.

As soon as it comes up, if one of us grabs the link and advises us  all here, we can all go on there and discuss the forum.
Cheers
Al

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 15, 2012, 05:05:46 am »
wow, i hope its not like the raw family on wife swap and there ends up being youtube videos of you pole dancing or anything strange, lol!

hope that the show turns out well and they do a fair and accurate portrayal of your life, health and diet.

maybe i dont have the same urgency to help others through diet or maybe i dont share or understand the motivation but why is everyone interested in promoting this forum and the raw paleo diet?

Offline aLptHW4k4y

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 15, 2012, 05:19:31 am »
The more people know about it and practice it, the more accepted we will be, food quality may improve, etc.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2012, 06:07:59 am »
maybe i dont have the same urgency to help others through diet or maybe i dont share or understand the motivation but why is everyone interested in promoting this forum and the raw paleo diet?

Personally, there are a lot of people who desperately want / need this information.  Tons of people who are to be weeded out of the populace because they require raw paleo diets to run properly.

I'm one of them.  My children are some of them... and already at their young ages peer pressure prevents them from embracing raw paleo diets unashamedly.

My brother needs to be on raw paleo diet himself... his own children react to wheat and MSG.

Think of all the people that were saved by writing about raw paleo diets.

A bunch of readers, lurkers and participants here.

A bunch of those who read raw paleo diets of GCB, Aajonus, Geoff Purcell... even the bunch of readers who read my own blogs... and those people I treat temporarily on raw paleo diets.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2012, 06:37:31 am »
@Jessica, from my point of view it would have been great to have this information and access to all these RPD experiences 30 years ago, rather than just the raw vegan stuff. So while most people I talk to about RPD think I'm a nutter there is always the thought that there must be others like me out there who would value this information. Maybe it is also the idea that the information we are exposed to everyday is false and I want to be part of spreading the TRUTH! Sometimes it seems that asserting RPD convictions help strengthen me against modern expectations.

But another part of me suspects you are right, that I would be best off just doing the best for myself and not pushing my beliefs on others, rather just answering any questions others may have about my diet and health honestly and leaving it at that. Most people don't want to change, so it is probably best to talk to them about other subjects.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 15, 2012, 08:48:28 am »
Its about ones personal perspective, I think the human race is in need of a paleo-centric visionary. Someone who can sense deep down that the path of most modern humans is culling off some of our finer attributes, much in the same way that wolfs were eventually domesticated into tea cup Chihuahua. Its all about perspective, some people like tea cup Chihuahua, as do some people like living as vegans. Different strokes for different folks.

There is so much at more stake than convincing people of the benefits of raw vs cooked. Given the current state of affairs if someone does not speak up and protest strongly about the broad range of issues, then the masses will just keep eating GMO and the feeding their kids horrific diets and people will no longer be permitted to live up to their true potential. This isn't some far out prophecy, its something that is happening right now, and needs to be addressed urgently. . I addressed the essence of modern mans dietary problems in good detail in the interviews...If they don't allow the heart of the message through the editing process then it is humanities loss!

I gave them a performance that was truly unique, there are elements of the good,the bad and the ugly, I didn't hold back and did some outrageous things. I am truly nervous about the final cut, and am especially self conscious about how I will come across, being so unrefined, just a simple man from Kentucky with a bit of a southern drawl. But even if they portray me as a backwards hillbilly, meat headed nut case, I look healthy enough, and speak rationally enough to make some people reconsider what they have been told about diet and nutrition.   
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 03:44:26 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 15, 2012, 11:41:52 am »
Sabertooth, how does your wife feel about your putting yourself out there in terms of herself and her children at this point?

I didn't see this thread before. This has been a long time in the making.

My husband once gave a very simple interview for a newspaper on photography. The interviewer did a long interview and got tons of interesting information and photos that could have been used. Instead though, halfway through the article they, or whoever finished it, just made it up - I mean totally. It didn't even make any sense - it was jibberish. There was no financial or logical reason not to write down what was actually said..... but that's not how media usually works. It made Brian sound like he had no idea what he was doing as a photographer. He should have known better being in the business to know that it's all about advertising, effect and that it would have no basis in truth. The media is not about truth. He was taken in even though he was one of the people responsible for making up what was desired to be seen. It's all about giving what is wanted, not about reality.

Be prepared Sabertooth. What you presented is very likely not what is going to be seen. You probably will barely recognize it because it's not your interview that will be seen, but what it is edited into - even word by word or small movement by movement - and it will probably be edited into other footage not from you that you've never seen taking place and perhaps voice overs designed for the greatest emotional and controversial effect. I'm praying that it is something that won't hurt your family and that you will be happy with. If you didn't have a family to take into consideration, it could be just fun, some money, any exposure is good exposure and perhaps effect a few people well with no harm done. But we are living in close to a totalitarian state at this point when it comes to children and families in America. How I hope there is no harm!

I'm sending you light and hoping for miracles. Wouldn't it be amazing if somehow they acted like honest journalists?!

If we can do anything to help, to either soften the blow or come up for support in commenting on what is shown to put it in the best light or to make it more in the population's view if it does turn out positive - please make sure to let us know how to do that.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #145 on: October 15, 2012, 01:46:24 pm »
In the future we will be making our own videos, made from our perspectives.  That may be the way to go.

Although the tv feature they did on me I thought was pretty good. 

-------

As to Sabertooth's wife, she made a public comment on Facebook I'd rather let Sabertooth reply to you about it.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #146 on: October 15, 2012, 03:51:37 pm »
Sabertooth, how does your wife feel about your putting yourself out there in terms of herself and her children at this point?
She was not happy at all, judging from past remarks on this thread. She quite rightly fears that he, and maybe his entire family, will be made to look like dangerous cultists and the like. When that raw Wifeswap episode was shown years ago, there were tons of  deranged people complaining to the authorities, insisting that the children of the raw-meat-eating family should be taken into care etc. Fortunately, that didn't work, but it only has to happen once.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 15, 2012, 09:35:27 pm »
Me and the missus are no longer together, She has betrayed me in everyway possible, and discouraged me every step of the way, not only in the paleo diet, but in many other aspects of life in general.( G.S.- knows exactly what I am talking about) She is engaged and will be moving out in the next month(Poor bastard has no idea what he is in for). My family is already broken, the tramp is much more heartless than I have ever portrayed her in my post. She has changed into a person I can no longer love. I have nothing to lose now.

It doesn't matter how they portray me, I have faith that what I am doing is right. Anyone who meets me and the children in person will not be able to criticize. For those who will watch the program and place judgment based solely on what they are shown, I have little respect for anyway. 

The show will go on even without her support , they will just blurr out the children's faces in the final cut. My children exist, they are a real part of my life, they are doing fine and there is no reason to hide or blurr their beautiful faces, in my openion. I believe that what I am doing is right.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:57:34 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline LePatron7

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 15, 2012, 09:43:17 pm »
In the future we will be making our own videos, made from our perspectives.  That may be the way to go.

Although the tv feature they did on me I thought was pretty good. 

-------

As to Sabertooth's wife, she made a public comment on Facebook I'd rather let Sabertooth reply to you about it.

I like the idea of making our own videos.

We could make a "raw paleo diet" youtube channel.

There we could load links of people eating, for example, grass fed beef, lamb, buffalo, etc. And explaining what kinds of meats to try raw.

For example, on a video, "hi blank here, this is grass fed beef liver. Its a great source of B12 and Vitamin A. When eating raw beef it's important to look for grass fed, and antibiotic free. Antibiotics lead to antibiotic resistant bacteria, so its not really safe to eat. Its also grass fed, so its nutrient levels are much higher" Etc.

We could also get into high meat, sourcing good meats, and even discuss the VLC or ZC, primal diet, and instincto.

I think it would get a lot of attention on youtube.

There's a whole lot we could discuss. Something most people don't realize (non-rpd eaters) is that by getting grass fed, wild caught, etc.. Were being a lot more humane. The animals are living in much better conditions, and I think that will appeal to a lot of people.
Disclaimer: I was told I was misdiagnosed over 10 years ago, and I haven't taken any medication in over a decade.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2012, 06:52:37 am »
Me and the missus are no longer together, She has betrayed me in everyway possible, and discouraged me every step of the way, not only in the paleo diet, but in many other aspects of life in general.( G.S.- knows exactly what I am talking about) She is engaged and will be moving out in the next month(Poor bastard has no idea what he is in for). My family is already broken, the tramp is much more heartless than I have ever portrayed her in my post. She has changed into a person I can no longer love. I have nothing to lose now.

It doesn't matter how they portray me, I have faith that what I am doing is right. Anyone who meets me and the children in person will not be able to criticize. For those who will watch the program and place judgment based solely on what they are shown, I have little respect for anyway. 

The show will go on even without her support , they will just blurr out the children's faces in the final cut. My children exist, they are a real part of my life, they are doing fine and there is no reason to hide or blurr their beautiful faces, in my openion. I believe that what I am doing is right.

I'm so sorry for your troubles Sabertooth. :( 

It is best that the children's faces will be blurred out because that will prevent possible repercussions for them at their vulnerable ages. When they get to be the age of consent they might choose to make their own videos. :)

You are indeed now a free agent. Perhaps it is for the best. You believe so strongly in what you are doing and are a maverick desiring to change the world for the better. It's a risky business with a wife that doesn't agree or support and with children that could be harmed.

What did you work out in terms of custody of the children? You are totally right that it won't matter what they make into your footage without the children to be taken from you and with their faces blurred - except perhaps in their relationship down the road with you - but hopefully you can act along the way to nullify any harm.

The more outrageous they make it, the more exposure it will get and perhaps the more notoriety and ability for you to come forth and prove how they portrayed you incorrectly. You might choose to make your own Sabertooth youtube channel from the notoriety with GS and DaBoss's suggestions. On your own - you could possibly make just about anything they do into a positive.

You are now free to make your way, to make your dreams and goals a reality. I hope the program is your first step - no matter how it turns out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk