Author Topic: Longevity and Instincto / RPD ?  (Read 9600 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Longevity and Instincto / RPD ?
« on: May 12, 2011, 04:23:43 pm »
GCB, Iguana, et al any thoughts on longevity?
What to tweak with our raw paleo diets for longevity?
What's your experience?

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Longevity and Instincto / RPD ?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 05:32:37 pm »
We don’t know yet because we’re still alive…

The instinctos I know appear to age somewhat slower and better than average (by « better » I mean we get older but remain in good health and physical appearance). The difference with the mainstream population is even more striking for women than for men because cooked food seems to be the most damaging to women while some men can remain in a fairly good shape when aging and eating cooked food anyway.

Personally, my aim is not to live long but to remain in good health and shape. 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 05:35:07 pm by TylerDurden »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 05:40:46 pm »
I would disagree. Women, according to Aajonus, live longer because their menstruation means they can get rid of toxins from cooked foods that way, thus lowering the levels of toxins in their bodies during that period of their lives.

That said, women do appear to (superficially)age faster than men, due to consumption of cooked foods. This is because advanced glycation end products, from cooked foods, damage the collagen etc. in the skin, causing wrinkles and making the skin lose its elasticity over time, thus making women look older. Since women have much thinner skin than men do, such damage is more apparent in women than in men, re facial appearance.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 06:09:10 pm by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 05:57:58 pm »
My observation among Filipinos is women on SAD diets age faster than men.
Beginning in their 40s, most women on SAD (and probably drugs, birth control etc) look much older than men of the same age.

Interesting to see current pictures of elder instinctos and other RPD practitioners.

Something for us younger ones to look forward to.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 07:31:36 pm »
I would disagree. Women, according to Aajonus, live longer because their menstruation means they can get rid of toxins from cooked foods that way, thus lowering the levels of toxins in their bodies during that period of their lives.
I didn't say that they don't live longer: it's a proven statistical fact!
That said, women do appear to (superficially)age faster than men, due to consumption of cooked foods.
That's exactly what I said.
My observation among Filipinos is women on SAD diets age faster than men.
Beginning in their 40s, most women on SAD (and probably drugs, birth control etc) look much older than men of the same age.
So, we all three agree on this.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 07:40:06 pm »

GCB at lunch in october 2009.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 08:23:33 am »
Thank you!
Awesome pic.
I saved it on my hard drive.
Waving hello to GCB!

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2011, 08:45:36 pm »
GCB at lunch in october 2009.

How old was he in 2009?

Löwenherz

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2011, 09:19:39 pm »
Born in 1934, so 75 in 2009.

Offline AnopsStudier

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 01:45:49 am »
GCB looks great!  I hope to meet him someday! O0

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2014, 02:15:46 am »
My take on women who age quicker than men here, I think is that women are constantly worrying about their weight, and hence give up fat thinking it's what is putting weight on them.   So they go on these low fat diets, full of carbs, which can also be low in protein, especially  raw proteins, and hence are thrown into a dismal state of hormonal upset triggering leptin and insulin releases with every meal which further compound their hormone imbalance of menopause.   And due to this reliance or focus on carbs, and probably other factors,  their comfort foods continue to be carbs.   I see it as a vicious circle focused on weight loss and oral satisfaction driven by a dependance on carbs or maintaining blood sugar levels and production in the brain of pleasure pleasing chemicals released by sugar.   Look at the recent studies comparing the addiction of alcohol and drugs to sugar.  Almost identical.   High insulin levels trigger cortisol, which causes inflammation throughout the body, and hence aging on a cellular level. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk